Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
From: zo@so.org (JeSSe)
Subject: Muslim brutes parade female hostages on video
Date: Mon, 30 Oct 2023 13:32:52 -0400
 by: JeSSe - Mon, 30 Oct 2023 17:32 UTC

Easy to see that Xippy will pop as absolute mental blood boner when
these unfortunate victims of muslim sadism are killed, either by the
muslims themselves or Israelis trying to rescue them. We know exactly
what the shit stained fuck will say, almost word for word, days or weeks
before he even says it, thats how pathetically predictable he is.
"A veritable bloodbath of Jews", indeed.

I guess what Jews might be forced to do is to have a Jewish "splinter
group" kidnap a batch of pregnant muslim sows, kids and grandmas and say
Ok, for every one of ours that die, 2 of yours will meet the same fate,
simple as that. You release ours, we will release yours.
Of course that will send the wingnuts into frothing, righteous,
murderous overdrive, braying "You can't just kill innocent muslims,
thats against our rules !!"

Sick, sick people all around, with an insatiable, religiously motivated
lust for blood - And I had thought the made in china biovirus really
exposed people for what they are, this is really exposing the racists,
traitors and wannabe executioners.

````````````````

Hamas releases video of three female hostages held in Gaza: Israel PM
Netanyahu blasts terror group's 'cruel psychological propaganda' and
says to the women 'our heart is with you'

Hamas released video it said showed three female hostages who were
abducted

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12688973/Hamas-releases-video-three-female-hostages-held-Gaza-Israel-PM-Netanyahu-blasts-terror-groups-cruel-psychological-propaganda-says-women-heart-you.html

22 year old dancing female German Jew brutalized and beheaded

Shani Louk's father says the abducted festivalgoer 'was killed on the
spot' by Hamas and 'did not suffer' after Israeli president claimed she
was decapitated and skull had been found

Shani Louk, 22, had been dancing with friends at festival when
Hamas attacked

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12688801/Shani-Louk-decapitated-Hamas-Heartbreak-family-hoped-miracle-Israeli-president-reveals-sadistic-animals-murdered-young-festivalgoer-skull-found.html

Re: Muslim brutes parade female hostages on video

<uhovuh$ig4$1@pcls7.std.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=12182&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#12182

From: efbregg73@gmx-xx.comm (Loose Cannon)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Subject: Re: Muslim brutes parade female hostages on video
Date: Mon, 30 Oct 2023 19:25:05 +0000 (UTC)
Originator: rjac@shell02.TheWorld.com (White Human Christians against subhuman spamming/forging nazoid paedo Andrew 'Andrzej' Baron aka SHEIN)
 by: Loose Cannon - Mon, 30 Oct 2023 19:25 UTC

In article <8NR%M.29701$INOa.29612@fx05.iad>, JeSSe <zo@so.org> wrote:

[...]

> I guess what Jews might be forced to do is to have a Jewish "splinter
> group" kidnap a batch of pregnant muslim sows, kids and grandmas and say
> Ok, for every one of ours that die, 2 of yours will meet the same fate,
> simple as that. You release ours, we will release yours.

Will it work? Do they give a shit, even about their own people?

Re: Muslim brutes parade female hostages on video

<j0U%M.112648$MJ59.67385@fx10.iad>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=12183&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#12183

Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
From: zo@so.org (JeSSe)
Date: Mon, 30 Oct 2023 16:05:35 -0400
 by: JeSSe - Mon, 30 Oct 2023 20:05 UTC

Loose Cannon wrote:
> In article <8NR%M.29701$INOa.29612@fx05.iad>, JeSSe <zo@so.org> wrote:
>
> [...]
>
>> I guess what Jews might be forced to do is to have a Jewish "splinter
>> group" kidnap a batch of pregnant muslim sows, kids and grandmas and say
>> Ok, for every one of ours that die, 2 of yours will meet the same fate,
>> simple as that. You release ours, we will release yours.
>
> Will it work? Do they give a shit, even about their own people?

They may understand tooth for tooth, eye for eye - Especially if there
is some hamas family members involved.
But then again, true, they may just feel compelled to demonstrate what
hard core barbarians they are and piss on their own.

Re: Muslim brutes parade female hostages on video

<uhp4gg$tk2$1@pcls7.std.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=12186&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#12186

From: efbregg73@gmx-xx.comm (Loose Cannon)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Date: Mon, 30 Oct 2023 20:42:56 +0000 (UTC)
Originator: rjac@shell02.TheWorld.com (White Human Christians against subhuman spamming/forging nazoid paedo Andrew 'Andrzej' Baron aka SHEIN)
 by: Loose Cannon - Mon, 30 Oct 2023 20:42 UTC

In article <j0U%M.112648$MJ59.67385@fx10.iad>, JeSSe <zo@so.org> wrote:

> Loose Cannon wrote:

>> In article <8NR%M.29701$INOa.29612@fx05.iad>, JeSSe <zo@so.org> wrote:

>>> I guess what Jews might be forced to do is to have a Jewish "splinter
>>> group" kidnap a batch of pregnant muslim sows, kids and grandmas and say
>>> Ok, for every one of ours that die, 2 of yours will meet the same fate,
>>> simple as that. You release ours, we will release yours.

>> Will it work? Do they give a shit, even about their own people?

> They may understand tooth for tooth, eye for eye - Especially if there
> is some hamas family members involved.

Truth is stranger than fiction. I recalled something in the news about
the sister of Ismail Haniyeh, chairman of Hamas' political bureau; so
I Googled, and, can you believe this...

<quote>

Haniyeh's sisters Kholidia, Laila and Sabah, are Israeli citizens and live in the Bedouin town of Tel as-Sabi in
southern Israel.[37] Kholodia moved to Tel as-Sabi first and then her two sisters followed.[37] Kholidia's husband
said "Our life is normal here and we want it to continue."[37] Laila and Sabah are both widowed but remain in Tel
as-Sabi assumingly to retain their Israeli citizenship.[37] Some of the children of the three sisters have served in
the Israel Defense Forces (IDF).[37]

In early 2012, Israeli authorities granted a request to travel by Haniyeh's sister, Suhila Abd el‑Salam Ahmed
Haniyeh, and her critically ill husband for emergency heart treatment that could not be treated by hospitals in
Gaza.[38] After successful treatment at the Rabin Medical Center in Petah Tikva, Israel, the couple returned to
Gaza.[38] Haniyeh's granddaughter was treated in an Israeli hospital in November 2013 and his mother-in-law was
treated in an Israeli hospital in June 2014.[39] In October 2014, a few months after the 2014 Israel–Gaza War,
Haniyeh's daughter spent a week in an Israeli hospital in Tel Aviv for emergency treatment after she suffered
complications from a routine procedure.[39]

</quote>

Well, that's what you get when you try to be nice to these people, I guess.