Vulcans worship peace above all. -- McCoy, "Return to Tomorrow", stardate 4768.3

aus+uk / uk.current-events.terrorism / Re: "Quit your evil deeds! Do not mistreat foreigners, orphans, and widows. Stop murdering the innocent!"

SubjectAuthor
* "Quit your evil deeds! Do not mistreat foreigners, orphans, andThe Happy Hippy
+* "Quit your evil deeds! Do not mistreat foreigners, orphans, andJeSSe
|`* "Quit your evil deeds! Do not mistreat foreigners, orphans, andThe Happy Hippy
| +* "Quit your evil deeds! Do not mistreat foreigners, orphans, andLoose Cannon
| |`* "Quit your evil deeds! Do not mistreat foreigners, orphans, andThe Happy Hippy
| | `* "Quit your evil deeds! Do not mistreat foreigners, orphans, andLoose Cannon
| |  `* "Quit your evil deeds! Do not mistreat foreigners, orphans, andThe Happy Hippy
| |   `* "Quit your evil deeds! Do not mistreat foreigners, orphans, andLoose Cannon
| |    `* "Quit your evil deeds! Do not mistreat foreigners, orphans, andThe Happy Hippy
| |     `- Quit lying, evil nazoid piglet! (Re: "Quit your evil deeds! Do not mistreat foreLoose Cannon
| `* "Quit your evil deeds! Do not mistreat foreigners, orphans, andJeSSe
|  `* "Quit your evil deeds! Do not mistreat foreigners, orphans, andThe Happy Hippy
|   `* "Quit your evil deeds! Do not mistreat foreigners, orphans, andJeSSe
|    `* "Quit your evil deeds! Do not mistreat foreigners, orphans, andThe Happy Hippy
|     `- "Quit your evil deeds! Do not mistreat foreigners, orphans, andJeSSe
`* "Quit your evil deeds! Do not mistreat foreigners, orphans, andLoose Cannon
 `- "Quit your evil deeds! Do not mistreat foreigners, orphans, andThe Happy Hippy

1
"Quit your evil deeds! Do not mistreat foreigners, orphans, and widows. Stop murdering the innocent!"

<20231030222723.00004172@ntlworld.invalid>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=12195&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#12195

From: the.happy.hippy.nntp@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Subject: "Quit your evil deeds! Do not mistreat foreigners, orphans, and
widows. Stop murdering the innocent!"
Date: Mon, 30 Oct 2023 22:27:23 +0000
 by: The Happy Hippy - Mon, 30 Oct 2023 22:27 UTC

https://www.savethechildren.org.uk

</quote>

3,195 children killed in three weeks surpasses annual number of children killed in conflict zones since 2019

</quotes>

Meanwhile America is sticking to her line that preventing Israel murdering innocent children would not be the correct way to proceed.

It appears America is drinking from the same cup as Satan.

Re: "Quit your evil deeds! Do not mistreat foreigners, orphans, and widows. Stop murdering the innocent!"

<_aW%M.54585$5618.1120@fx33.iad>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=12197&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#12197

widows. Stop murdering the innocent!"
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
From: zo@so.org (JeSSe)
Date: Mon, 30 Oct 2023 18:33:31 -0400
 by: JeSSe - Mon, 30 Oct 2023 22:33 UTC

The Helpless Hippy wrote:
> https://www.savethechildren.org.uk
>
> </quote>
>
> 3,195 children killed

So says granny kidnappers hamas - But other propaganda is always available.

Re: "Quit your evil deeds! Do not mistreat foreigners, orphans, and widows. Stop murdering the innocent!"

<uhpbda$si7$1@pcls7.std.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=12200&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#12200

From: efbregg73@gmx-xx.comm (Loose Cannon)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
widows. Stop murdering the innocent!"
Date: Mon, 30 Oct 2023 22:40:42 +0000 (UTC)
Originator: rjac@shell02.TheWorld.com (White Human Christians against subhuman spamming/forging nazoid paedo Andrew 'Andrzej' Baron aka SHEIN)
 by: Loose Cannon - Mon, 30 Oct 2023 22:40 UTC

In article <20231030222723.00004172@ntlworld.invalid>,
The Happy Hippy <the.happy.hippy.nntp@ntlworld.invalid> wrote:

> 3,195 children killed in three weeks

From the same source which inflated the hospital deaths by a factor
that some experts estimate to be about 10, some about 5.

But anyway, blame their parents who voted for Hamas, and blame
Hamas. This is what happens when you invade a neighboring country
and murder over 1000 civilians in one day.

Re: "Quit your evil deeds! Do not mistreat foreigners, orphans, and widows. Stop murdering the innocent!"

<20231030225752.000023e3@ntlworld.invalid>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=12203&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#12203

From: the.happy.hippy.nntp@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
widows. Stop murdering the innocent!"
Date: Mon, 30 Oct 2023 22:57:52 +0000
 by: The Happy Hippy - Mon, 30 Oct 2023 22:57 UTC

On Mon, 30 Oct 2023 18:33:31 -0400
JeSSe <zo@so.org> wrote:

> The Helpless Hippy wrote:
> > https://www.savethechildren.org.uk
> >
> > </quote>
> >
> > 3,195 children killed
>
> So says granny kidnappers hamas - But other propaganda is always
> available.

It is.

Hamas released a 212 page list of 6,747 names of those killed by Israel which can all be fact checked. That was for the first 19 days of Isrsel's response.

Hamas is particularly attentive in accurately recording provable deaths because it aids the Palestinian cause to have the US State Department accept their claims, as they have done, as have the UN and numerous NGO working in Gaza have confirmed their accuracy.

It's not even an unbelievable number considering the destruction Israel has indulged in, the thousands of bombs Israel has dropped on civilian targets.

One can even argue the IDF have fucked-up big time if they haven't killed that many with the amount of ordnance dropped on and fired into Gaza, the number of houses and apartment blocks turned to rubble.

You will soon be trying to have us believe that Israel's flattening of northern Gaza has hardly killed anyone. That only a few Jews died in the Holocaust.

Re: "Quit your evil deeds! Do not mistreat foreigners, orphans, and widows. Stop murdering the innocent!"

<20231030230350.000037cd@ntlworld.invalid>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=12204&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#12204

From: the.happy.hippy.nntp@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
widows. Stop murdering the innocent!"
Date: Mon, 30 Oct 2023 23:03:50 +0000
 by: The Happy Hippy - Mon, 30 Oct 2023 23:03 UTC

On Mon, 30 Oct 2023 22:40:42 +0000 (UTC)
Loose Cannon <efbregg73@gmx-xx.comm> wrote:

> In article <20231030222723.00004172@ntlworld.invalid>,
> The Happy Hippy <the.happy.hippy.nntp@ntlworld.invalid> wrote:
>
> > 3,195 children killed in three weeks
>
> From the same source which inflated the hospital deaths by a factor
> that some experts estimate to be about 10, some about 5.

Sure pro-Israel propagandists have been watering the number down ever since the attack.

So how many have been killed ?

Re: "Quit your evil deeds! Do not mistreat foreigners, orphans, and widows. Stop murdering the innocent!"

<uhpctp$fft$2@pcls7.std.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=12205&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#12205

From: efbregg73@gmx-xx.comm (Loose Cannon)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
widows. Stop murdering the innocent!"
Date: Mon, 30 Oct 2023 23:06:33 +0000 (UTC)
Originator: rjac@shell02.TheWorld.com (White Human Christians against subhuman spamming/forging nazoid paedo Andrew 'Andrzej' Baron aka SHEIN)
 by: Loose Cannon - Mon, 30 Oct 2023 23:06 UTC

In article <20231030225752.000023e3@ntlworld.invalid>,
The Happy Hippy <the.happy.hippy.nntp@ntlworld.invalid> wrote:

>> So says granny kidnappers hamas - But other propaganda is always
>> available.

> It is.

> Hamas released a 212 page list of 6,747 names of those killed by Israel which
> can all be fact checked.

LOL oh LOL... "can all be fact checked"? Bullcrap.

Why do you rush to believe the Hamas Holocaust deniers and baby killers?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Al-Ahli_Arab_Hospital_explosion

The number of persons killed in the explosion has not been independently verified.[41] As of 19 October 2023, the
death toll reported by the Hamas-led Gaza Health Ministry was 471, revised from their initial report of 500.[42] The
board chair of the American Friends of the Episcopal Diocese of Jerusalem told a local ABC News station that the
organization believes approximately 200 people died in the explosion.[43] As of 19 October 2023, US intelligence
agencies had assessed that the blast killed 100 to 300 people, and that the actual number was likely on the low end
of that range.[42]

The death toll asserted by the Gazan Health Ministry was not independently verified as of 18 October.[84] The Wall
Street Journal reported that open-source intelligence analyst Blake Spendley estimated the death toll at 50, based
on his review of videos and photos of the scene.[67] Several analysts cast doubt on the death toll figure from the
Gazan Health Ministry, citing the limited shock-wave damage and the small size of the open area.[67] On 19 October,
Agence France-Presse cited an unnamed senior European intelligence official who said he believed the death toll was
no more than 50.[85]

Re: "Quit your evil deeds! Do not mistreat foreigners, orphans, and widows. Stop murdering the innocent!"

<20231030231653.00006143@ntlworld.invalid>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=12209&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#12209

From: the.happy.hippy.nntp@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
widows. Stop murdering the innocent!"
Date: Mon, 30 Oct 2023 23:16:53 +0000
 by: The Happy Hippy - Mon, 30 Oct 2023 23:16 UTC

On Mon, 30 Oct 2023 23:06:33 +0000 (UTC)
Loose Cannon <efbregg73@gmx-xx.comm> wrote:

> Why do you rush to believe the Hamas Holocaust deniers and baby
> killers?

Why do you rush to believe pro-Israel propagandists who are cheer-leading the slaughter of innocent people ?

Why do you believe the murder of innocent people is acceptable ?

Re: "Quit your evil deeds! Do not mistreat foreigners, orphans, and widows. Stop murdering the innocent!"

<BVW%M.205863$0UVe.99531@fx17.iad>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=12210&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#12210

widows. Stop murdering the innocent!"
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
From: zo@so.org (JeSSe)
Date: Mon, 30 Oct 2023 19:23:14 -0400
 by: JeSSe - Mon, 30 Oct 2023 23:23 UTC

The Helpless Hippy wrote:
> On Mon, 30 Oct 2023 18:33:31 -0400
> JeSSe <zo@so.org> wrote:
>
>> The Helpless Hippy wrote:
>>> https://www.savethechildren.org.uk
>>>
>>> </quote>
>>>
>>> 3,195 children killed
>>
>> So says granny kidnappers hamas - But other propaganda is always
>> available.
>
> It is.
>
> Hamas released a 212 page list of 6,747 names of those killed by Israel which can all be fact checked.

I suppose you fact checked them, when, how ?

> Hamas is particularly attentive in accurately recording provable deaths

Lol sure, Ok shill, hamas, the beacon of accurate truth, yeah ok,,
right, if you say so - You really have no idea what a gullible,
propagandizing retard you are, do you ?

> only a few Jews died in the Holocaust.

You are a documented raging Jew hater with published sick fantasies
about personally and indiscriminately murdering Jewish men, woman,
children and family pets [just like hamas did, yet are afraid to watch
the videos of their massacres] - So don't try to spin it around you
sanctimonious bitch

Re: "Quit your evil deeds! Do not mistreat foreigners, orphans, and widows. Stop murdering the innocent!"

<uhpedc$k9s$1@pcls7.std.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=12211&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#12211

From: efbregg73@gmx-xx.comm (Loose Cannon)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
widows. Stop murdering the innocent!"
Date: Mon, 30 Oct 2023 23:31:56 +0000 (UTC)
Originator: rjac@shell02.TheWorld.com (White Human Christians against subhuman spamming/forging nazoid paedo Andrew 'Andrzej' Baron aka SHEIN)
 by: Loose Cannon - Mon, 30 Oct 2023 23:31 UTC

In article <20231030231653.00006143@ntlworld.invalid>,
The Happy Hippy <the.happy.hippy.nntp@ntlworld.invalid> wrote:

> Loose Cannon <efbregg73@gmx-xx.comm> wrote:

>> Why do you rush to believe the Hamas Holocaust deniers and baby
>> killers?

> Why do you rush to believe pro-Israel propagandists

Who are they?

> who are cheer-leading the slaughter of innocent people ?

Who are they?

> Why do you believe the murder of innocent people is acceptable ?

Why are you a lying nazoid piglet?

Re: "Quit your evil deeds! Do not mistreat foreigners, orphans, and widows. Stop murdering the innocent!"

<20231031012749.00000579@ntlworld.invalid>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=12212&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#12212

From: the.happy.hippy.nntp@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
widows. Stop murdering the innocent!"
Date: Tue, 31 Oct 2023 01:27:49 +0000
 by: The Happy Hippy - Tue, 31 Oct 2023 01:27 UTC

On Mon, 30 Oct 2023 19:23:14 -0400
JeSSe <zo@so.org> wrote:

> You are a documented raging Jew hater with published sick fantasies
> about personally and indiscriminately murdering Jewish men, woman,
> children and family pets

You also said -

> say you are sorry, and it stops.

I knew you were lying cunt and it wouldn't.

Re: "Quit your evil deeds! Do not mistreat foreigners, orphans, and widows. Stop murdering the innocent!"

<20231031013114.0000259a@ntlworld.invalid>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=12213&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#12213

From: the.happy.hippy.nntp@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
widows. Stop murdering the innocent!"
Date: Tue, 31 Oct 2023 01:31:14 +0000
 by: The Happy Hippy - Tue, 31 Oct 2023 01:31 UTC

On Mon, 30 Oct 2023 23:31:56 +0000 (UTC)
Loose Cannon <efbregg73@gmx-xx.comm> wrote:

> > Why do you believe the murder of innocent people is acceptable ?
>
> Why are you a lying nazoid piglet?

Why did you say you would be happy to see innocent people shot even while admitting it would be an unlawful act ?

You "*DID warn" of your "superior memory" but is seems to selectively fail you when convenient.

Re: "Quit your evil deeds! Do not mistreat foreigners, orphans, and widows. Stop murdering the innocent!"

<K0Z%M.265031$2fS.122367@fx16.iad>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=12216&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#12216

widows. Stop murdering the innocent!"
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
From: zo@so.org (JeSSe)
Date: Mon, 30 Oct 2023 21:47:23 -0400
 by: JeSSe - Tue, 31 Oct 2023 01:47 UTC

The Happy Jew Hating Hippy wrote:
> On Mon, 30 Oct 2023 19:23:14 -0400
> JeSSe <zo@so.org> wrote:
>
>> You are a documented raging Jew hater with published sick fantasies
>> about personally and indiscriminately murdering Jewish men, woman,
>> children and family pets
>
> You also said -
>
>> say you are sorry, and it stops.
>
> I knew you were lying cunt and it wouldn't.

Because your so-called "apology" was a complete self serving sham - You
know it, so do I.
Think you can bullshit a bullshitter, Mr Fuck Himself ?

Apologize sincerely, and it stops.

Re: "Quit your evil deeds! Do not mistreat foreigners, orphans, and widows. Stop murdering the innocent!"

<uhq21b$7s6$1@pcls7.std.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=12219&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#12219

From: efbregg73@gmx-xx.comm (Loose Cannon)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
widows. Stop murdering the innocent!"
Date: Tue, 31 Oct 2023 05:06:51 +0000 (UTC)
Originator: rjac@shell02.TheWorld.com (spamming/forging nazoid PAEDO Andrew 'Andrzej' Baron aka SHEIN)
 by: Loose Cannon - Tue, 31 Oct 2023 05:06 UTC

In article <20231031013114.0000259a@ntlworld.invalid>,
The Happy Hippy <the.happy.hippy.nntp@ntlworld.invalid> wrote:

> Why did you say you would be happy to see innocent people shot

I consider the "innocent people" you refer to as traitors, a
fifth column set to destroy my county.

You said exactly the same about shooting "fascists", e.g.

"Robinson should consider himself lucky. It wasn't that long ago it
was government policy and the will of the British people to kill
fascists. Many did, and Britain thanks them for that.

If the government, authorities, the law, won't deal with a problem
then the people have to take the matter into their own hands."

And of course...

From a post by "Happy Hippy":

<quote>

I can slaughter Jews if you want, and I can do it far nearer to home. I can
deliver you a veritable bloodbath of dead Jews if you want; men, women and
children,. Even their pets too, if that's what you want. How about we start
with your wife ?

Or maybe you are hoping that Israel will be your proxy killing machine ?

Well fuck you George. I know you are sick in mind and body and maybe that's
because the God you don't believe in has chosen to lay you low like the
worthless piece of shit you are. You want to see blood flowing ? That can be
arranged. Maybe I should come round and wipe the whole sickening stain of
the Yates family away, and show you and your Zionist war-mongering buddies
exactly what this death and destruction you are cheer-leading for really
means ? What do you think Ron ?

</quote>

So, go fuck yourself.

Re: "Quit your evil deeds! Do not mistreat foreigners, orphans, and widows. Stop murdering the innocent!"

<20231031111636.00004300@ntlworld.invalid>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=12221&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#12221

From: the.happy.hippy.nntp@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
widows. Stop murdering the innocent!"
Date: Tue, 31 Oct 2023 11:16:36 +0000
 by: The Happy Hippy - Tue, 31 Oct 2023 11:16 UTC

On Mon, 30 Oct 2023 21:47:23 -0400
JeSSe <zo@so.org> wrote:

> The Happy Jew Hating Hippy wrote:
> > On Mon, 30 Oct 2023 19:23:14 -0400
> > JeSSe <zo@so.org> wrote:
> >
> >> You are a documented raging Jew hater with published sick fantasies
> >> about personally and indiscriminately murdering Jewish men, woman,
> >> children and family pets
> >
> > You also said -
> >
> >> say you are sorry, and it stops.
> >
> > I knew you were lying cunt and it wouldn't.
>
> Because

Whatever. "Lying cunt" is what you will carry to the grave and will be your burden to carry for an eternity.

Re: "Quit your evil deeds! Do not mistreat foreigners, orphans, and widows. Stop murdering the innocent!"

<20231031112004.00006cc6@ntlworld.invalid>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=12222&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#12222

From: the.happy.hippy.nntp@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
widows. Stop murdering the innocent!"
Date: Tue, 31 Oct 2023 11:20:04 +0000
 by: The Happy Hippy - Tue, 31 Oct 2023 11:20 UTC

On Tue, 31 Oct 2023 05:06:51 +0000 (UTC)
Loose Cannon <efbregg73@gmx-xx.comm> wrote:

> In article <20231031013114.0000259a@ntlworld.invalid>,
> The Happy Hippy <the.happy.hippy.nntp@ntlworld.invalid> wrote:
>
> > Why did you say you would be happy to see innocent people shot
>
> I consider the "innocent people" you refer to as traitors, a
> fifth column set to destroy my county.

And that folks, is how you justify murdering babies, murdering children, murdering women and murdering anyone else.

Quit lying, evil nazoid piglet! (Re: "Quit your evil deeds! Do not mistreat foreigners, orphans, and widows. Stop murdering the innocent!")

<uhqsn8$2lh$1@pcls7.std.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=12224&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#12224

From: efbregg73@gmx-xx.comm (Loose Cannon)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Subject: Quit lying, evil nazoid piglet! (Re: "Quit your evil deeds! Do not mistreat foreigners, orphans, and widows. Stop murdering the innocent!")
Date: Tue, 31 Oct 2023 12:42:16 +0000 (UTC)
Originator: rjac@shell02.TheWorld.com (spamming/forging nazoid PAEDO Andrew 'Andrzej' Baron aka SHEIN)
 by: Loose Cannon - Tue, 31 Oct 2023 12:42 UTC

In article <20231031112004.00006cc6@ntlworld.invalid>,
The Happy Hippy <the.happy.hippy.nntp@ntlworld.invalid> wrote:

> Loose Cannon <efbregg73@gmx-xx.comm> wrote:

>> I consider the "innocent people" you refer to as traitors, a
>> fifth column set to destroy my county.

> And that folks, is how you justify murdering babies,

Not so, lying nazoid piglet. I was specifically referring to the pro-Jihad,
pro-Nazi demonstrators. It's YOU who wants to murder innocent people. And
no, it doesn't stop. Live with it, and even better, die with it.

From a post by "Happy Hippy":

[...]

<Yia0N.166489$sxoa.35126@fx13.iad>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=12229&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#12229

widows. Stop murdering the innocent!"
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
From: zo@so.org (JeSSe)
Date: Tue, 31 Oct 2023 12:54:15 -0400
 by: JeSSe - Tue, 31 Oct 2023 16:54 UTC

The Empty Hippy wrote:
> On Mon, 30 Oct 2023 21:47:23 -0400
> JeSSe <zo@so.org> wrote:
>
>> The Happy Jew Hating Hippy wrote:

>>> You also said -

>>> I knew you were lying cunt and it wouldn't.
>>
>> Because
>
> Whatever. "Lying cunt" is what you will carry to the grave and will be your burden to carry for an eternity.

If you are really worried about carrying burdens for eternity, then you