Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
From: zo@so.org (JeSSe)
Subject: Never trust an elected official [or usenet poster] Who uses fake
names
Date: Tue, 31 Oct 2023 13:06:24 -0400
 by: JeSSe - Tue, 31 Oct 2023 17:06 UTC

Yet another thing that The Hamas Hippy has in common with the senile
stooge - Although to hippys credit, he only uses 1 fake name, and not to
enrich himself but rather to muckrake and spread fake wingnut news

```````````````````````````````````````

82,000 PAGES of emails where Joe Biden used a pseudonym are uncovered:
Court filing reveals then-VP's staggering use of three fake names to
communicate in private

'Robert L. Peters,' 'Robin Ware,' and 'JRB ware' were pseudonyms
used by Joe on emails while he was vice president
The staggering figure was disclosed by the National Archives in a
court filing Monday
Republicans are also seeking records revealing Joe Biden 's use of
pseudonyms to discuss his activities related to Ukraine with his son Hunter

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12690621/82-000-PAGES-emails-Joe-Biden-used-pseudonym-uncovered-Court-filing-reveals-VPs-staggering-use-three-fake-names-communicate-private.html