Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
From: zo@so.org (JeSSe)
Subject: Bolsheviks warn of impending zealot attack on US soil
Date: Tue, 31 Oct 2023 23:56:36 -0400
 by: JeSSe - Wed, 1 Nov 2023 03:56 UTC

Uh huh.
And I don't suppose the fact that they have let unknown 100's or 1,000's
of them trample over our open border these past 3 years is going to help
out much ,,,

```````````````````

FBI Director warns Hamas attack on Israel could inspire terrorism on
AMERICAN soil: Christopher Wray warns Hezbollah has also attempted
operations in the U.S. in bleak warning

Wray warned that Hamas' attacks on Israel would inspire attacks
throughout the world
'We assess that the actions of Hamas and its allies will serve as
an inspiration the likes of which we haven’t seen since ISIS launched
its so-called caliphate'
He said the war in Gaza 'has raised the threat of an attack against
Americans in the United States to a whole 'nother level'

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12693611/FBI-Director-Wray-warns-MULTIPLE-open-investigations-individuals-connections-Hamas-says-Iran-backed-Hezbollah-attempted-operations-US.html