I've known him as a man, as an adolescent and as a child -- sometimes on the same day.

aus+uk / uk.current-events.terrorism / Fauci-run lab in MONTANA experimented with coronavirus strain shipped in from Wuhan a year BEFORE Covid pandemic began

SubjectAuthor
* Fauci-run lab in MONTANA experimented with coronavirus strain shippedJeSSe
`* Fauci-run lab in MONTANA experimented with coronavirus strainThe Happy Hippy
 `* Fauci-run lab in MONTANA experimented with coronavirus strainJeSSe
  `* Fauci-run lab in MONTANA experimented with coronavirus strainThe Happy Hippy
   `* Fauci-run lab in MONTANA experimented with coronavirus strainJeSSe
    `* Fauci-run lab in MONTANA experimented with coronavirus strainThe Happy Hippy
     `- Fauci-run lab in MONTANA experimented with coronavirus strainJeSSe

1
Fauci-run lab in MONTANA experimented with coronavirus strain shipped in from Wuhan a year BEFORE Covid pandemic began

<%ZD0N.129867$%WT8.4778@fx12.iad>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=12262&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#12262

Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
From: zo@so.org (JeSSe)
Subject: Fauci-run lab in MONTANA experimented with coronavirus strain shipped
in from Wuhan a year BEFORE Covid pandemic began
Date: Wed, 1 Nov 2023 22:39:56 -0400
 by: JeSSe - Thu, 2 Nov 2023 02:39 UTC

This guy obviously needs to be harshly interrogated, no one seems
interested about the largest mass murder in history anymore - Or their
plans for round #2.

````````````````````````````

Anthony Fauci-run lab in MONTANA experimented with coronavirus strain
shipped in from Wuhan a year BEFORE Covid pandemic began

The NIH infected 12 bats with a SARS-like coronavirus in 2018
The virus was shipped from Wuhan to an NIH lab in Montana
READ MORE: Fauci warns he has nightmares about 'next inevitable
pandemic'

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-12693441/fauci-nih-infected-bats-camp-david-coronavirus.html

Re: Fauci-run lab in MONTANA experimented with coronavirus strain shipped in from Wuhan a year BEFORE Covid pandemic began

<20231102124708.000040bf@ntlworld.invalid>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=12264&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#12264

From: the.happy.hippy.nntp@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Subject: Re: Fauci-run lab in MONTANA experimented with coronavirus strain
shipped in from Wuhan a year BEFORE Covid pandemic began
Date: Thu, 2 Nov 2023 12:47:08 +0000
 by: The Happy Hippy - Thu, 2 Nov 2023 12:47 UTC

On Wed, 1 Nov 2023 22:39:56 -0400
JeSSe <zo@so.org> wrote:

> Anthony Fauci-run lab in MONTANA experimented with coronavirus strain
> shipped in from Wuhan a year BEFORE Covid pandemic began
>
> The NIH infected 12 bats with a SARS-like coronavirus in 2018

Yet you dismiss out of hand any claim that covid was created in America, that it was America who inflicted this deadly plague upon the world.

Re: Fauci-run lab in MONTANA experimented with coronavirus strain shipped in from Wuhan a year BEFORE Covid pandemic began

<cDO0N.274186$8fO.272202@fx15.iad>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=12265&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#12265

shipped in from Wuhan a year BEFORE Covid pandemic began
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
From: zo@so.org (JeSSe)
Date: Thu, 2 Nov 2023 10:46:34 -0400
 by: JeSSe - Thu, 2 Nov 2023 14:46 UTC

The Happy Hippy wrote:
> On Wed, 1 Nov 2023 22:39:56 -0400
> JeSSe <zo@so.org> wrote:
>
>> Anthony Fauci-run lab in MONTANA experimented with coronavirus strain
>> shipped in from Wuhan a year BEFORE Covid pandemic began
>>
>> The NIH infected 12 bats with a SARS-like coronavirus in 2018
>
> Yet you dismiss out of hand any claim that covid was created in America, that it was America who inflicted this deadly plague upon the world.

All evidence points to the bio engineered infection being created in
wuhan, china with the complicity of fauci, what can I say ?
This article itself does not say it was created in the USA, in fact,
just the opposite.

Re: Fauci-run lab in MONTANA experimented with coronavirus strain shipped in from Wuhan a year BEFORE Covid pandemic began

<20231102205255.00006a11@ntlworld.invalid>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=12267&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#12267

From: the.happy.hippy.nntp@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
shipped in from Wuhan a year BEFORE Covid pandemic began
Date: Thu, 2 Nov 2023 20:52:55 +0000
 by: The Happy Hippy - Thu, 2 Nov 2023 20:52 UTC

On Thu, 2 Nov 2023 10:46:34 -0400
JeSSe <zo@so.org> wrote:

> The Happy Hippy wrote:
> > On Wed, 1 Nov 2023 22:39:56 -0400
> > JeSSe <zo@so.org> wrote:
> >
> >> Anthony Fauci-run lab in MONTANA experimented with coronavirus
> >> strain shipped in from Wuhan a year BEFORE Covid pandemic began
> >>
> >> The NIH infected 12 bats with a SARS-like coronavirus in 2018
> >
> > Yet you dismiss out of hand any claim that covid was created in
> > America, that it was America who inflicted this deadly plague upon
> > the world.
>
> All evidence points to the bio engineered infection being created in
> wuhan

No it doesn't.

If you had the smoking gun in your hand, if it were labelled "smoking gun", if there was an arrow-shaped billboard with flashing lights pointing at it, you would still choose to believe what you want to believe.

Trump revoked the moratorium on gain of function research Obama had put in place.

Fauci, NIH, military and other researchers, set about developing new gain of function American bio-weapons.

The FBI reported they had arrested people smuggling in viable materials into America destined for such research. As evidenced by you that research was being carried out in America.

One of those American coronavirus viruses found its way to Wuhan during the Military Games, where its effects on US competitors and staff was well documented.

It also infected other military competitors and civilians. The locals carried it to Wuhan fish market and it exploded from there some months later.

The evidence for all that is well documented, as are other coronavirus cases near US research facilities. The timetable of its evolution fits that perfectly.

The only thing we don't know is if it wes inflicted deliberately on China as part of Trump's trade war, or it was accidental spread by those who had been exposed and infected in America before travelling.

But no, even while telling us, providing the evidence that America was involved in gain of function bio-weapon research, you would have us all believe it was the Chinese that caused American Plague.

You are trying to have your cake and eat it.

Re: Fauci-run lab in MONTANA experimented with coronavirus strain shipped in from Wuhan a year BEFORE Covid pandemic began

<gFV0N.150293$HwD9.142046@fx11.iad>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=12273&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#12273

shipped in from Wuhan a year BEFORE Covid pandemic began
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
From: zo@so.org (JeSSe)
Date: Thu, 2 Nov 2023 18:46:35 -0400
 by: JeSSe - Thu, 2 Nov 2023 22:46 UTC

The Hopeless Hippy wrote:
> On Thu, 2 Nov 2023 10:46:34 -0400
> JeSSe <zo@so.org> wrote:
>
>> The Happy Hippy wrote:

>>> Yet you dismiss out of hand any claim that covid was created in
>>> America, that it was America who inflicted this deadly plague upon
>>> the world.
>>
>> All evidence points to the bio engineered infection being created in
>> wuhan
>
> No it doesn't.

Yes it does - And once it came out of the wuhan lab, chinks & Bolsheviks
set about to make the best of it and quickly infect the rest of the
planet, while the chinks and UN/fauci did their best to minimize and
cover up the threat until it was too late

> One of those American coronavirus viruses found its way to Wuhan during the Military Games, where its effects on US competitors and staff was well documented.

Just parroting regurgitated, years old chink propaganda that even they
themselves have long ago given up on, isn't anything else available ?

Re: Fauci-run lab in MONTANA experimented with coronavirus strain shipped in from Wuhan a year BEFORE Covid pandemic began

<20231102230458.00000ed5@ntlworld.invalid>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=12275&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#12275

From: the.happy.hippy.nntp@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
shipped in from Wuhan a year BEFORE Covid pandemic began
Date: Thu, 2 Nov 2023 23:04:58 +0000
 by: The Happy Hippy - Thu, 2 Nov 2023 23:04 UTC

On Thu, 2 Nov 2023 18:46:35 -0400
JeSSe <zo@so.org> wrote:

> And once it came out of the wuhan lab, chinks &
> Bolsheviks set about to make the best of it and quickly infect the
> rest of the planet, while the chinks and UN/fauci did their best to
> minimize and cover up the threat until it was too late

Other people who are fucked in the head are also available.

Re: Fauci-run lab in MONTANA experimented with coronavirus strain shipped in from Wuhan a year BEFORE Covid pandemic began

<UzY0N.210142$0UVe.148848@fx17.iad>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=12279&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#12279

shipped in from Wuhan a year BEFORE Covid pandemic began
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
From: zo@so.org (JeSSe)
Date: Thu, 2 Nov 2023 22:05:40 -0400
 by: JeSSe - Fri, 3 Nov 2023 02:05 UTC

The Hopeless Hippo wrote:
> On Thu, 2 Nov 2023 18:46:35 -0400

I really hope you don't actually think you are clever using the same
lame 1 liner ad nauseum - Does getting your ass kicked over your crude
[racist] threats to murder jews hurt that bad ?

And you do know they are taking threats like that more seriously these
days, I can repost if you wish ,, ?