I get my exercise acting as pallbearer to my friends who exercise. -- Chauncey Depew

aus+uk / uk.current-events.terrorism / Innocent faces of 32 children kidnapped by murderous islamic zealots

SubjectAuthor
* Innocent faces of 32 children kidnapped by murderous islamic zealotsJeSSe
+* Innocent faces of 32 children kidnapped by murderous islamicThe Happy Hippy
|`- Innocent faces of 32 children kidnapped by murderous islamicJeSSe
`* Innocent faces of 32 children kidnapped by murderous islamic zealotsLoose Cannon
 `- Innocent faces of 32 children kidnapped by murderous islamicJeSSe

1
Innocent faces of 32 children kidnapped by murderous islamic zealots

<P_S0N.131450$%WT8.3165@fx12.iad>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=12266&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#12266

Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
From: zo@so.org (JeSSe)
Subject: Innocent faces of 32 children kidnapped by murderous islamic zealots
Date: Thu, 2 Nov 2023 15:44:46 -0400
 by: JeSSe - Thu, 2 Nov 2023 19:44 UTC

These are the faces that left wing freaks are tearing down on posters
all over the west, decrying them as propaganda, desperate to hide, cover
up and excuse the sub human behavior that started the assault on Gaza.

Things seem to have come near full circle for the jews, and they are
being consumed by a monster that they were instrumental in creating, so
in certain ways it is poetic justice.

I haven't seen either side talking about this, both want to keep it out
of the public eye for their own reasons, so let me explain.

Jews, as is well known, are the original "victims", they were playing
victim decades before anyone gave a shit. They were whining about
"6,000,000 dead jews !!" DECADES before Hitler even came to power, and
with the holocaust, their cries became even more shrill, people felt
sorry for them and listened, they finally started to give a shit.

It became sinful to be critical of jews, after all they had been
through. They founded their state on the strength of what they have been
through. A myriad of groups were founded to promote the myth of victim
hood into eternity, ACLU, ADL, SPLC and even NAACP were all set up by
jews and for jews specifically to fan the flames of white guilt, and set
jews up as unimpeachable, eternal victims as they entrenched themselves
in high pla es in the USA and elsewhere.

Others picked up on the trend, most notably American blacks, but they
never gained the traction of the original victims, until recently.

BLM, another jew funded front to fleece donations via victim hood. And
now, muslims have turned the victim card from the jews and onto
themselves. Jews are now the Nazis, muslims are the jews, and the
muslims are milking it for everything that its worth to the point that
many wingnuts are convinced that the jews are brutal oppressors,
occupiers, colonialists, settlers committing genocide ,, And now even
little jew children cannot possibly be innocent, for they were born
oppressors and colonialists, so their elimination is fair game - And
quite ironically, as you may have guessed, the very same logic that
Nazis used to exterminate jew children ,, They may be innocent now, but
they will grow up guilty.

And as we all know, a "victim" can never do any wrong ! They are
perfectly entitled to use any and all means necessary to make things
right, rules don't apply to victims ! And that is the warped logic that
the muslims have turned on the jews, and that is the logic that their
wingnut promoters are justifying their support with.

````````````````````````````````````````````````

BRING THEM HOME Innocent faces of 32 children held in tunnels by Hamas
as distraught parents plead with terror group to release them
While International aid agencies and charities back calls to free the 32
children

https://www.the-sun.com/news/9491552/children-hostages-hamas-parents-release/

Re: Innocent faces of 32 children kidnapped by murderous islamic zealots

<20231102210143.00006422@ntlworld.invalid>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=12268&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#12268

From: the.happy.hippy.nntp@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Subject: Re: Innocent faces of 32 children kidnapped by murderous islamic
zealots
Date: Thu, 2 Nov 2023 21:01:43 +0000
 by: The Happy Hippy - Thu, 2 Nov 2023 21:01 UTC

On Thu, 2 Nov 2023 15:44:46 -0400
JeSSe <zo@so.org> wrote:

> Jews, as is well known, are the original "victims", they were playing
> victim decades before anyone gave a shit. They were whining about
> "6,000,000 dead jews !!" DECADES before Hitler even came to power,
> and with the holocaust, their cries became even more shrill

> A myriad of groups were founded to promote the myth of
> victim hood into eternity, ACLU, ADL, SPLC and even NAACP were all
> set up by jews and for jews specifically to fan the flames of white
> guilt

Other Holocaust Denial and Anti-Semitism is available.

Re: Innocent faces of 32 children kidnapped by murderous islamic zealots

<ui155b$vet$1@pcls7.std.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=12269&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#12269

From: efbregg73@gmx-xx.comm (Loose Cannon)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Date: Thu, 2 Nov 2023 21:43:07 +0000 (UTC)
Originator: rjac@shell02.TheWorld.com (??? The Reverend)
 by: Loose Cannon - Thu, 2 Nov 2023 21:43 UTC

Interesting and well-written piece; as you could expect, I don't
agree with it 100%, but you make valid points.

Yes, basically any group which was victimized, tries to "gain"
something from it. Some of it may be totally genuine; after what
the Jews went through in Germany, it's understandable that they
are, to some extent, fearful that it would happen again. And they
HAVE been a persecuted, tiny minority for thousands of years.

Have some of them used this in a cynical manner? Of course. Have
some of them erred in choosing their allies in this struggle against
oppression, esp. in the US? Of course. It doesn't matter what
they do, American Blacks are far more antisemitic on the average.

And now The Muslims have indeed done a 180 degrees, screeching
genocidal threats and committing genocidal deeds, while accusing
the Jews of being "the new Nazis". You esp. gotta love the
"ongoing genocide of the Palestinians", during which their
population increased by 500% to 1000%.

As for theory you propose, that the Jews are guilty in creating this
victimhood narrative in the first place (only to have it turned
against them) - I think there are additional factors, of which
the most prominent is the "anti-colonial" one. As if the Jews can
be compared to Britain and other nations, who invaded, occupied,
ruled, and pillaged countries thousands of miles from their borders;
as if these nations sought to annihilate Britain and have initiated
many wars against it.

I also think that many people cherish the notion of this full
circle you speak about; it sounds really "cool", "human", "liberal",
"intellectual"...the old "How can the Jews, who have suffered so much,
inflict the same[sic] suffering on other people"... bla-bla, and
of course, we will NEVER mention the REAL genocides inflicted on
Muslims - all by other Muslims, of course; I mean, that's just fucking
boring, isn't it, and anyway, if you keep mentioning it, then well,
the Arabs tell us that this, TOO, is the Jews' fault, ya know; and
although we can't find Gaza on the map, and we don't know jack shit
about the history, then, well, er, ah, it MUST be that evil "Israeli
colonialism"(tm) at fault.

It's a huge mess, very complicated, as everything which polarizes
people so strongly is; but still, I wonder: IYO, could plain old
antisemitism be part of the cause?

This guy is somewhat simplistic, not 100% objective obviously, but
I believe much of what he says is correct, and a good summary of
the underlying currents.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SEPdGoW0xkI

<10V0N.131451$%WT8.74351@fx12.iad>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=12270&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#12270

zealots
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
From: zo@so.org (JeSSe)
Date: Thu, 2 Nov 2023 18:02:36 -0400
 by: JeSSe - Thu, 2 Nov 2023 22:02 UTC

The Happy Hippycrit wrote:
> On Thu, 2 Nov 2023 15:44:46 -0400
> JeSSe <zo@so.org> wrote:
>
>> Jews, as is well known, are the original "victims", they were playing
>> victim decades before anyone gave a shit. They were whining about
>> "6,000,000 dead jews !!" DECADES before Hitler even came to power,
>> and with the holocaust, their cries became even more shrill
>
>> A myriad of groups were founded to promote the myth of
>> victim hood into eternity, ACLU, ADL, SPLC and even NAACP were all
>> set up by jews and for jews specifically to fan the flames of white
>> guilt
>
> Other Holocaust Denial and Anti-Semitism is available.

The flaming jew hater & wannabe executioner projects, as usual

Re: Innocent faces of 32 children kidnapped by murderous islamic zealots

<C5Z0N.51301$f719.5705@fx42.iad>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=12280&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#12280

zealots
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
From: zo@so.org (JeSSe)
Date: Thu, 2 Nov 2023 22:41:38 -0400
 by: JeSSe - Fri, 3 Nov 2023 02:41 UTC

Loose Cannon wrote:
> [...]
>> many wingnuts are convinced that the jews are brutal oppressors,
>> occupiers, colonialists, settlers committing genocide ,, And now even
>> little jew children cannot possibly be innocent, for they were born
>> oppressors and colonialists, so their elimination is fair game - And
>> quite ironically, as you may have guessed, the very same logic that
>> Nazis used to exterminate jew children ,, They may be innocent now, but
>> they will grow up guilty.
>>
>> And as we all know, a "victim" can never do any wrong ! They are
>> perfectly entitled to use any and all means necessary to make things
>> right, rules don't apply to victims ! And that is the warped logic that
>> the muslims have turned on the jews, and that is the logic that their
>> wingnut promoters are justifying their support with.
>>

>> ````````````````````````````````````````````````

Valid points but I think there is no doubt, the victim-hood which they
pioneered and perfected over the course of more than a century has been
neatly repackaged, weaponized and turned against them.

Sure, alot of people calling out for jew blood and openly expressing
admiration of Adolf hated them before, but they were having too much fun
with their Bolshevik inspired [and SOROS financed] hate whites campaign
to devote much hate to jews, who by and large seemed to be minding their
own business until they were brutally attacked - Then they came out of
the woodwork once the first pic of a bloodied muslim child was posted.
As if:

* Muslim kills jew child - Freedom fighter, doing what is necessary to
end colonial rule [and remember, no rules for victims, only oppressors
!] Not even news worthy, in fact, lets not even talk about that

* Jew kills muslim child - Evil ! Racist ! Nazi ! Genocide ! Must avenge
! Call the UN ! Must protest !

I think we can all agree, yes even the nutless wingnut [no nevermind, he
won't] ,, That, if hamas put down their weapons and sued for peace, and
muslims stopped calling out for jew blood, there would be peace.
If Israel put down their weapons and decided to place their trust
instead in the word of their neighbors not to attack them, there would
be no more Israel.

The historic drivers of 90% of the mayhem and carnage in the mideast has
been muslims [obviously], and in particular, these gazans ,, And its no
wonder that none of their muslim brothers in the neighborhood are
willing to take any of them in.
They presently have wrecked and are wrecking Lebanon. They have wrecked
Jordan. They have wrecked Egypt, and not 1 of them, or any others, are
willing to pay anything but lip service to them - Thats another point
the nutless wingnuts want nothing to do with.

Not much has changed in my views. I still generally despise jews and
don't trust them as far as I can shit, but I am pragmatic and a realist.
I can see who the bigger threat is here, I will never consider even
partially siding with any psychos who kidnap grandmas and rape babies,
no matter what race - And jews pushed into the sea, happy thought though
it may be for a whining, tyrant loving POS like hippy, would generally
not be in the interests of the USA at the present time [which, come to
think of it, is about the precise reason why a USA hating mongrel like
hippy would like it to come about].

"From the river to the sea, not a muslim shall there be !"

>> BRING THEM HOME Innocent faces of 32 children held in tunnels by Hamas
>> as distraught parents plead with terror group to release them
>> While International aid agencies and charities back calls to free the 32
>> children
>>
>> https://www.the-sun.com/news/9491552/children-hostages-hamas-parents-release/
>> --
>> Woe to those who call evil good and good evil, who put darkness for
>> light and light for darkness, who put bitter for sweet and sweet for bitter.

Click here to read the complete article