Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
From: zo@so.org (JeSSe)
Subject: I'm in shock - Corrupt negroes in NYC ? Can't believe it, no way !
Are you serious ??
Date: Thu, 2 Nov 2023 22:00:13 -0400
 by: JeSSe - Fri, 3 Nov 2023 02:00 UTC

Way.

Highly unusual for the Bolsheviks to go after one of their own,
especially one from a cherished, protected, victimized racial class.

My take - Adams has been throwing hissy fits over NYC getting swamped
with border bashing aztecs, and in fact was on his way to DC to demand
more handouts to house and feed them when his "aids" house was raided.

Coincidence ?
I think not, its a warning shot across his bows - Conform, or pay the
price and be treated like everyone else, with power of state turned
against you.

I predict we will hear no more outcries about the Bolshevik sponsored
invasion from him, and this case will simply go away, put on a back
burner to make certain he stays in line.

`````````````

Eric Adams breaks his silence on 'kickback' probe as he says: 'I feel
extremely comfortable' after fundraising chief's NYC home was raided by
the FBI over 'cash from the Turkish government'

Brianna Suggs, a campaign consultant, has helped Eric Adams raise
$2.5million for his 2025 election
Suggs' home in the Crown Heights district of Brooklyn was raided by
the FBI on Thursday, while Adams was in Washington DC about to meet Joe
Biden
The raid was reportedly related to an investigation into a kickback
scheme involving the Turkish government and a Brooklyn construction firm

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12704507/eric-adams-brianna-suggs-fbi-raid-kickbacks.html