From: the.happy.hippy.nntp@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Subject: Biden BS
Date: Fri, 3 Nov 2023 13:10:18 +0000
 by: The Happy Hippy - Fri, 3 Nov 2023 13:10 UTC

https://apnews.com/article/israel-palestinians-hamas-biden-ceasefire-422ed95081e5fe224dd9f0ed7920c4e8

<quotes>

President Joe Biden said he thought there should be a humanitarian "pause" in the Israel-Hamas war

<?quotes>

Maybe we would have had one if the US hadn't been the only country vetoing UNSC resolutions to have one.

And it would be more convincing if America wasn't continuing to fully support Israel while she refuses to entertain the idea.

Biden knows he has blood on his hands. He can't pretend to be in favour of doing the right thing while still engaged in doing the wrong thing.

Re: Biden BS

<x691N.211005$0UVe.209943@fx17.iad>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=12282&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#12282

Subject: Re: Biden BS
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
From: zo@so.org (JeSSe)
Date: Fri, 3 Nov 2023 12:21:48 -0400
 by: JeSSe - Fri, 3 Nov 2023 16:21 UTC

The Racist Hippy wrote:
> https://apnews.com/article/israel-palestinians-hamas-biden-ceasefire-422ed95081e5fe224dd9f0ed7920c4e8
>
> <quotes>
>
> President Joe Biden said he thought there should be a humanitarian "pause" in the Israel-Hamas war
>
> <?quotes>
>
> Maybe we would have had one if the US hadn't been the only country vetoing UNSC resolutions to have one.
>
> And it would be more convincing if America wasn't continuing to fully support Israel while she refuses to entertain the idea.
>
> Biden knows he has blood on his hands. He can't pretend to be in favour of doing the right thing while still engaged in doing the wrong thing.

Cannot deny Bolshevik duplicity - Just as we cannot deny yours whining
about the holocaust in 1 post then calling out for a veritable bloodbath
of dead jews in another.

I'm not sure what the difference is between a "humanitarian pause" and a
"cease fire", has anyone bothered to explain that ?

They need to jettison the semantic word play, for either means giving
hamas a break. Why they have the senile puppet advocating a course they
reject in the UN, thats easy, they [like you] are chronic liars and
masters of pandering, hypocritical double talk ,, Just as them blithely
stating in news conferences and even in front of the senate "Our border
is secure !" as millions stream over unimpeded.