From: the.happy.hippy.nntp@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Subject: Journalist gets himself murdered
Date: Fri, 3 Nov 2023 21:27:32 +0000
 by: The Happy Hippy - Fri, 3 Nov 2023 21:27 UTC

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/av/world-middle-east-67314396

<quotes>

A Palestine TV news anchor and a reporter broke down on air after learning their colleague was killed in an explosion in Gaza.

Mohammad Abu Hatab, a reporter for Palestine TV, died with members of his family in an Israeli strike on his home in Khan Younis, the broadcaster said.

At least 27 Palestinian journalists have been killed in Gaza, according to the Palestinian journalists' union, since the Israel-Gaza war began.

When questioned about Mohammad Abu Hatab's death, Israel's military said it does not target journalists.

</quotes>

They also said they hadn't murdered renowned journalist Shireen Abu Akleh but it turned out they had, even though they tried to blame Palestinians for her death.

They also claim they don't murder babies though the evidence clearly seems to contradict that.

Re: Journalist gets himself murdered

<Hae1N.365422$w4ec.250860@fx14.iad>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=12289&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#12289

Subject: Re: Journalist gets himself murdered
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
From: zo@so.org (JeSSe)
Date: Fri, 3 Nov 2023 18:07:34 -0400
 by: JeSSe - Fri, 3 Nov 2023 22:07 UTC

The Hopeless Hippycrit wrote:

> They also claim they don't murder babies

"I can deliver you a veritable bloodbath of dead Jews if you want; men,
women and children,. Even their pets too"

The Happy Hippy Aug 3, 2006, 10:38:08 AM

Am I wrong in presuming that you would included babies as well ?