Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
From: zo@so.org (JeSSe)
Subject: Ukraine destroys 55 Russian tanks in a day - but can it hold on over
winter?
Date: Sat, 4 Nov 2023 01:15:10 -0400
 by: JeSSe - Sat, 4 Nov 2023 05:15 UTC

Nice video rundown of the conflict, now largely a side show, this is
Putins big chance it would seem. Many tons of weapons destined to be
dropped on Russians are now being diverted to drop on muslims, and the
USA may soon be directly involved, demanding a Russian response.
But outside of [yet more] nuclear threats, there is not much they can do
to shore up their shady alliance ,, After all, its been Russia that has
been begging missiles and drones from Iran, so bluster is all we can
really expect.

Don't watch if you are upset by Russian turrets flying through the air,
Ukes are still nailing alot of tanks and pulling off some nice long
range strikes with their US supplied hardware, but their summer long
offensive seems to have petered out, with Russians bogged down as well.

Can the Ukes survive a war of attrition without the USA continuously
emptying out its weapons inventory to ship to Ukraine ?
Does Russia have much of anything left after nearly 2 years of steadily
getting their asses kicked ? Time will tell, last winter was pretty
mild, not likely to repeat this year so it will be another winter of
misery in Ukraine either way.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=II1YmvMGhFI&t=409s