From: the.happy.hippy.nntp@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Subject: Israeli apologist speaks
Date: Sat, 4 Nov 2023 08:35:52 +0000
 by: The Happy Hippy - Sat, 4 Nov 2023 08:35 UTC

https://twitter.com/SecBlinken/status/1720552178069213531

<quote>

Secretary Antony Blinken

In my meeting with Minister @gantzbe, I reiterated that the United States firmly supports Israel's right to defend itself consistent with international law.

</quote>

That's about as close as he's likely to come to admitting that what Israel is doing isn't.

Not that Netanyahu or any of his fascist goons in government give a fuck. They have always had America over a barrel; either unconditionally support Israel or we'll label you anti-Semitic Nazis, anti-Israel terrorist supporters, nazoid piglets, and set the attack dogs on you.

One day America may grow a backbone and a pair and stand up to that bullshit, but she hasn't for decades, has simply chosen to be Israel's bitch.

And Republicans are no better than Democrats, are even worse. Republicans have already decided they'll send £14 billion of American tax payer money to show just what loyal bitches they are.

In the most important way the conspiracy theorists who say "Jews control America" are absolutely right; America does whatever Israel tells her to do.

America is simply Israel's sock-puppet. Israel knows it. So too does America. So too does everyone else.