From: efbregg73@gmx-xx.comm (Loose Cannon)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Subject: Ever so slowly, it's sinking in: WSJ editorial, "How Hamas Defines Cease-Fire"
Date: Sat, 4 Nov 2023 10:35:47 +0000 (UTC)
Originator: rjac@shell02.TheWorld.com (spamming/forging nazoid PAEDO Andrew 'Andrzej' Baron aka SHEIN)
 by: Loose Cannon - Sat, 4 Nov 2023 10:35 UTC

https://www.wsj.com/articles/hamas-ghazi-hamad-interview-israel-oct-7-0731bd48

How Hamas Defines Cease-Fire
A terrorist leader says: Oct. 7 today, Oct. 7 tomorrow, Oct. 7 forever.

Hamas has two messages for two different audiences. To the international community, it pleads for a cease-fire on
humanitarian grounds. To the Arab world, it pledges to repeat its Oct. 7 attacks and sacrifice as many Palestinians
as it takes to destroy Israel.

[...]

That’s what a cease-fire means to Hamas: a chance to repeat Oct. 7 another day. The similar idea of a "humanitarian
pause," gaining steam on the Western left, is to Hamas merely an opportunity to reload. There is nothing humane
about pressuring Israel to leave a genocidal enemy in power on its border.

"Will we have to pay a price?" Mr. Hamad continues, referencing Hamas's plan for endless invasions of Israel. "Yes,
and we are ready to pay it. We are called a nation of martyrs, and we are proud to sacrifice martyrs."

[...]

Given how cheap Hamas holds Palestinian lives, it is no surprise that the terrorist group is shameless about
murdering Israelis.

[...]

That's also the radical-chic view on U.S. campuses: "Resistance by any means necessary" -- don’t think, parrot Hamas
propaganda.

Hamas promises more massacres in Arabic while asking for a humanitarian reprieve in English. It knows from
experience that some Westerners are gullible enough to fall for it.