From: the.happy.hippy.nntp@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Subject: Another quiz
Date: Sat, 4 Nov 2023 08:05:00 +0000
 by: The Happy Hippy - Sat, 4 Nov 2023 08:05 UTC

How many ambulances would you attack, how many innocent drivers, doctors, nurses, and casualties within them would you murder just to get at someone you considered the enemy ?

Remembering that whatever you decide will legitimise your enemy doing the same and similar.

If you think it's caeeptable to murder innocent, women, children and babies, you have nothing to complain about when others do what you deem entirely acceptable.

Another reply for "Happy Hippy"[sic], aka "Mr. I can deliver you a veritable bloodbath of dead Jews" (Re: Another quiz)

<ui51uc$sqv$1@pcls7.std.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=12297&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#12297

From: efbregg73@gmx-xx.comm (Loose Cannon)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Subject: Another reply for "Happy Hippy"[sic], aka "Mr. I can deliver you a veritable bloodbath of dead Jews" (Re: Another quiz)
Date: Sat, 4 Nov 2023 09:12:44 +0000 (UTC)
Originator: rjac@shell02.TheWorld.com (??? The Revd)
 by: Loose Cannon - Sat, 4 Nov 2023 09:12 UTC

Video evidence: Hamas terrorists hide in UN cars and Red Cross ambulances
https://www.facebook.com/watch/?v=10152709821632176

Report on Hamas' use of human shields in Gaza
https://stratcomcoe.org/cuploads/pfiles/hamas_human_shields.pdf

Hamas' most common uses of human shields include:

* Firing rockets, artillery, and mortars from or in proximity to heavily
populated civilian areas, often from or near facilities which should be
protected according to the Geneva Convention (e.g. schools, hospitals,
or mosques).

* Locating military or security-related infrastructures such as HQs, bases,
armouries, access routes, lathes or defensive positions within or in proximity
to civilian areas.

* Protecting terrorists' houses and military facilities, or rescuing terrorists
who were besieged or warned by the IDF.

* Combating the IDF from or in proximity to residential and commercial areas,
including using civilians for intelligence gathering missions.

By engaging in these acts, Hamas employs a win-win scenario: if indeed the IDF
uses kinetic power, and the number of civilian causalities surges, Hamas can
use that as a weapon in the lawfare it conducts. It would be able to accuse
the IDF (and Israel) of committing war crimes, which in turn could result in
the imposition of a wide array of sanctions. On the other hand, if the IDF limits
its use of military power in Gaza to avoid collateral damage, Hamas will be less
vulnerable to Israeli attacks, and thereby able to protect its assets while
continuing to fight.

British Army Colonel Richard Kemp, on Hamas' military tactics
"However, Hamas -- the enemy that they are fighting -- has been
trained extensively by Iran and by Hezbollah to fight among the
people, to use the civilian population in Gaza as a human shield;
and they factor -- they, Hamas factor in the usage of the civilian
population as a major part of their defensive plan. So even though,
as I say, Israel, the IDF is taking enormous steps -- and I could
tell you about some of those if you're interested -- to reduce
these civilian casualties it's impossible, it's impossible to stop
that happening when the enemy is using them as a shield."

From a post by "Happy Hippy":

<quote>

I can slaughter Jews if you want, and I can do it far nearer to home. I can
deliver you a veritable bloodbath of dead Jews if you want; men, women and
children,. Even their pets too, if that's what you want. How about we start
with your wife ?

Or maybe you are hoping that Israel will be your proxy killing machine ?

Well fuck you George. I know you are sick in mind and body and maybe that's
because the God you don't believe in has chosen to lay you low like the
worthless piece of shit you are. You want to see blood flowing ? That can be
arranged. Maybe I should come round and wipe the whole sickening stain of
the Yates family away, and show you and your Zionist war-mongering buddies
exactly what this death and destruction you are cheer-leading for really
means ? What do you think Ron ?

</quote>

Re: Another quiz

<MOs1N.150336$tnmf.75864@fx09.iad>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=12306&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#12306

Subject: Re: Another quiz
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
From: zo@so.org (JeSSe)
Date: Sat, 4 Nov 2023 10:46:02 -0400
 by: JeSSe - Sat, 4 Nov 2023 14:46 UTC

The Hopeless Hippycrit wrote:

> If you think it's caeeptable to murder innocent, women, children and babies, you have nothing to complain about when others do what you deem entirely acceptable.

OMG, coming from YOU of all people, the guy who said ,, Well, we know
what you said, right ? "Veritable bloodbath of Jews", yep, including,
what was it ,,, Oh yeah "men, women and
children,. Even their pets too", thats it !
Oh the irony runs thick with senseless, shameless wingnuts.

In any case, you just made a great case for the jew retaliation for Oct
7 [again] ,, So why are they complaining ?

"From the river to the sea, not a muslim shall there be"

[Unless they are disarmed, neutered, under 24 hr remote surveillance and
wrapped in chains]