From: the.happy.hippy.nntp@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Subject: When piglet nazis made a porno
Date: Sat, 4 Nov 2023 18:46:15 +0000
 by: The Happy Hippy - Sat, 4 Nov 2023 18:46 UTC

https://www.newarab.com/news/videos-show-israeli-army-torturing-palestinians-west-bank

<quotes>

Horrifying videos emerged on social media on Tuesday of Israeli soldiers detaining and torturing Palestinians in the occupied West Bank.

The videos, one of which was reportedly filmed in the town of Yatta near Hebron on Sunday, show Palestinian detainees blindfolded and bound, with some naked, being beaten and dragged across the ground.

</quotes>

Strange that was never mentioned by western media, that the BBC hasn't put its Fact Checking team onto that to confirm or deny it is evidence of war crime.

Re: When piglet nazis made a porno

<6kG1N.213555$0UVe.112826@fx17.iad>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=12310&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#12310

Subject: Re: When piglet nazis made a porno
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
From: zo@so.org (JeSSe)
Date: Sun, 5 Nov 2023 01:09:06 -0500
 by: JeSSe - Sun, 5 Nov 2023 06:09 UTC

The Pervert Hippy wrote:
> https://www.newarab.com/news/videos-show-israeli-army-torturing-palestinians-west-bank
>
> <quotes>
>
> Horrifying videos emerged on social media on Tuesday of Israeli soldiers detaining and torturing Palestinians in the occupied West Bank.
>
> The videos, one of which was reportedly filmed in the town of Yatta near Hebron on Sunday, show Palestinian detainees blindfolded and bound, with some naked, being beaten and dragged across the ground.
>
> </quotes>
>
> Strange that was never mentioned by western media, that the BBC hasn't put its Fact Checking team onto that to confirm or deny it is evidence of war crime.

Blind folded captives being dragged on the ground in an urban war zone,
oh the humanities !

Where do you get porno out of this, outside of your dirty little hippy
mind ?
And why do you title your posts specifically to get a rise out of loose
canon, then refuse to talk to him like a bitch - Are you tired of
getting your arse handed to you day after day ?

Request you answer honestly [for once], thanks