From: efbregg73@gmx-xx.comm (Loose Cannon)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Subject: Iranian cockroaches threaten the USA
Date: Sun, 5 Nov 2023 12:15:14 +0000 (UTC)
Originator: rjac@shell02.TheWorld.com (??? The Reverend)
 by: Loose Cannon - Sun, 5 Nov 2023 12:15 UTC

https://english.alarabiya.net/News/middle-east/2023/11/05/US-will-be-hit-hard-if-it-does-not-implement-ceasefire-in-Gaza-warns-Iran

<quote>

Iran's defense minister on Sunday warned that the US would be "hit hard" if it did not implement a ceasefire in
Gaza, state media reported.

"Our advice to the Americans is to immediately stop the war and implement a ceasefire, otherwise you will be hit
hard," the semi-official Tasnim news agency quoted Mohammad-Reza Ashtiani as saying.

</quote>

The gall on these cockroaches... unbelievable.