From: the.happy.hippy.nntp@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Subject: Tory scum rapists exposed
Date: Sun, 5 Nov 2023 13:59:21 +0000
 by: The Happy Hippy - Sun, 5 Nov 2023 13:59 UTC

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12711069/Tory-Party-covered-serial-rapist-MP-official-claims.html

<quotes>

A Tory Party chairman exposed an alleged cover-up of serial 'rapes' committed by an MP by reporting his Government colleagues to detectives, The Mail on Sunday can reveal.

Jake Berry sent a bombshell letter to police in which he revealed that a number of allegations about the MP had been made known to the party – but only limited action had been taken.

A report warned that the case had been handled so poorly that the party itself could find itself criminally liable.

'It is my view that if this did end up in court, not only would [one of the alleged victims] be poorly served and have a poor success rate but the party would be severely at risk of prosecution because of the peacemeal [sic] approach we have applied in this case and no doubt others.'

The report revealed there had been two separate rape complaints against the same MP.

Mr Berry uncovered the scandal when he discovered the party had paid for one of the alleged victims to receive treatment at a private hospital.

Devastatingly, Mr Berry, who wrote the letter jointly with former Chief Whip Wendy Morton, another MP and a Downing Street official, claimed that the failure of the Tory Party to act had allowed the MP to continue offending after the alarm had been raised.

He wrote in his letter to police that as the party's inquiries continued, it was 'ascertained there may be five victims of X who have been subject to a range of offences including multiple rapes'.

</quotes>

Tory scum protect tory scum. Always have, always will.