Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
From: zo@so.org (JeSSe)
Subject: Expectation Vs Reality - Muslim style
Date: Sun, 5 Nov 2023 18:42:31 -0500
 by: JeSSe - Sun, 5 Nov 2023 23:42 UTC

October 7th - The magnificent Allah himself has granted us a great
victory, we have ripped apart our hated enemy in his very own land and
destroyed his best fighters [don't quote us on that !] - This is the
start of a new radical muslim homeland from the river to the sea, let us
all celebrate while we witness the destruction of our Zionist enemy at
the hands of our brave martyrs !

October 8th to Present - Help, we are getting our stinky asses kicked !
Call the UN, this is genocide ! They have airplanes, tanks and bombs, we
don't ! Didn't think of that until now ! No food ! No water ! No fuel !
No nothing, even our toilets don't work ! And worse of all, no wi-fi !
Innocent woman and children are getting hurt and killed, thats against
the rules !
Iran, please do something besides talk, you sound like Putin !
All bark, no bite ! Like a hairless camel in the sun !
Hezbollah our brothers, why are you standing there like bitches while we
get blown up, are you afraid you will get blown up like us ?
Well maybe so, but they will run out of bombs sometime, right ? The more
they drop on you, the less they drop on us ! And then our brave martyrs
can join and push jews into the sea, at least that is what we are
hoping, Allah willing !
Great Satan USA, help us out, we demand a cease fire, or at least a
humanitarian pause, same thing ! Tell them to stop shooting and dropping
bombs, then we can regroup, Errr, we mean, then we can feed our innocent
babies ! They are innocent, all they ask is you give them food, and
water, and a home, and education, and a job, and ,, Well nevermind, we
will talk about that later !
EU, help ! Our muslim brothers who outnumber the Jews 90 to 1, send
help !! Ooops never mind, we know that will never happen ,,, Canada
maybe ? China, Mexico, Indonesia, hell we'll settle for Paraguay, please
help, anyone, help, quick !! We are running out of places to hide and
explosives, Err, we mean, running out of water for innocent pregnant
woman and children !

So then the hamas leaders say there will be many more Oct 7th's, they
will never stop.
In light of all the negative consequences to the palis since Oct 7th,
whoever thinks thats a bad idea, raise your hand !

Re: Expectation Vs Reality - Muslim style

<uiareo$qg0$1@pcls7.std.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=12335&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#12335

From: efbregg73@gmx-xx.comm (Loose Cannon)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Subject: Re: Expectation Vs Reality - Muslim style
Date: Mon, 6 Nov 2023 13:58:48 +0000 (UTC)
Originator: rjac@shell02.TheWorld.com (??? The Reverend)
 by: Loose Cannon - Mon, 6 Nov 2023 13:58 UTC

https://twitter.com/visegrad24/status/1716747571815751911

Little Hamas monkoid, happily laughing and cheering the mass
murder of Israeli civilians on Oct. 7... and crying like a
bitch, a few days later.

What did these retards expect, one wonders?

In article <GLV1N.29146$3l%9.13143@fx02.iad>, JeSSe <zo@so.org> wrote:
>October 7th - The magnificent Allah himself has granted us a great
>victory, we have ripped apart our hated enemy in his very own land and
>destroyed his best fighters [don't quote us on that !] - This is the
>start of a new radical muslim homeland from the river to the sea, let us
>all celebrate while we witness the destruction of our Zionist enemy at
>the hands of our brave martyrs !
>
>October 8th to Present - Help, we are getting our stinky asses kicked !
>Call the UN, this is genocide ! They have airplanes, tanks and bombs, we
>don't ! Didn't think of that until now ! No food ! No water ! No fuel !
>No nothing, even our toilets don't work ! And worse of all, no wi-fi !
>Innocent woman and children are getting hurt and killed, thats against
>the rules !
>Iran, please do something besides talk, you sound like Putin !
>All bark, no bite ! Like a hairless camel in the sun !
>Hezbollah our brothers, why are you standing there like bitches while we
>get blown up, are you afraid you will get blown up like us ?
>Well maybe so, but they will run out of bombs sometime, right ? The more
>they drop on you, the less they drop on us ! And then our brave martyrs
>can join and push jews into the sea, at least that is what we are
>hoping, Allah willing !
>Great Satan USA, help us out, we demand a cease fire, or at least a
>humanitarian pause, same thing ! Tell them to stop shooting and dropping
>bombs, then we can regroup, Errr, we mean, then we can feed our innocent
>babies ! They are innocent, all they ask is you give them food, and
>water, and a home, and education, and a job, and ,, Well nevermind, we
>will talk about that later !
> EU, help ! Our muslim brothers who outnumber the Jews 90 to 1, send
>help !! Ooops never mind, we know that will never happen ,,, Canada
>maybe ? China, Mexico, Indonesia, hell we'll settle for Paraguay, please
>help, anyone, help, quick !! We are running out of places to hide and
>explosives, Err, we mean, running out of water for innocent pregnant
>woman and children !
>

>So then the hamas leaders say there will be many more Oct 7th's, they
>will never stop.
>In light of all the negative consequences to the palis since Oct 7th,
>whoever thinks thats a bad idea, raise your hand !
>--
>Woe to those who call evil good and good evil, who put darkness for
>light and light for darkness, who put bitter for sweet and sweet for bitter.

Re: Expectation Vs Reality - Muslim style

<n0a2N.79571$U4F3.58356@fx09.ams1>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=12337&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#12337

From: ngspammersad@yahoo.com (TWP)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Date: Mon, 06 Nov 2023 18:12:35 GMT
 by: TWP - Mon, 6 Nov 2023 18:12 UTC

On Sun, 05 Nov 2023 18:42:31 -0500, JeSSe wrote:

> Hezbollah our brothers, why are you standing there like bitches while we
> get blown up,

:-)

I saw a map a few days ago with a bomb icon and a skull icon "x11"
representing Hezbollah. Maybe they should stay out of it.