From: the.happy.hippy.nntp@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Subject: Netanyahu: "Mr Bullshit", "a danger to Israel"
Date: Wed, 8 Nov 2023 15:33:17 +0000
 by: The Happy Hippy - Wed, 8 Nov 2023 15:33 UTC

https://www.politico.eu/article/israel-gaza-war-benjamin-netanyahu-miscalculating-over-gaza-former-israeli-pm-ehud-olmert-says

<quotes>

A broken Netanyahu is miscalculating over Gaza, former Israeli PM says

Ehud Olmert says current leader is now a danger to Israel and argues the goal should be resuming talks leading to a Palestinian state.

Olmert argued Netanyahu was in a state of "nervous breakdown," as he sought to avoid being thrown out of office for failing to safeguard national security in the murderous Hamas attacks of October 7.

"Bibi has been working all his life on the false pretense that he is Mr. Security. He's Mr. Bullshit," he said. "Every minute he is prime minister he is a danger to Israel. I seriously mean it. I am certain the Americans understand he is in bad shape."

Indeed, Netanyahu's approval ratings have hit rock bottom since the attack. Seventy-six percent want him out of office sooner or later. Only 18 percent of Israelis thought that he doesn't have to leave office.

</quotes>