From: the.happy.hippy.nntp@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Subject: Spain criticises genocide and western hypocrisy
Date: Wed, 8 Nov 2023 22:26:38 +0000
 by: The Happy Hippy - Wed, 8 Nov 2023 22:26 UTC

https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2023/11/8/deafening-silence-spanish-minister-calls-on-europe-to-sanction-israel

<quotes>

A Spanish minister has called on the international community to sanction Israel, which she accused of a "planned genocide" of Palestinians in Gaza.

Ione Belarra, the Spanish minister for social rights and leader of the far-left Podemos party, also condemned world leaders for an apparent double standard – saying while human rights abuses in Ukraine have been decried, there is a "deafening silence" on the victims of Israeli bombardment.

"Why can we give lessons in human rights in other conflicts and not here when the world is watching in horror? The deaths of thousands of children, the mothers desperately shouting because they are witnessing the killing of their children."

Spain and other nations should break off diplomatic relations with Israel in protest against its assault on Gaza, she insisted.

</quotes

Re: Far left wingnut criticises genocide and western hypocrisy

<_Q73N.1758$wvv7.1055@fx14.iad>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=12372&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#12372

Subject: Re: Far left wingnut criticises genocide and western hypocrisy
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
From: zo@so.org (JeSSe)
Date: Thu, 9 Nov 2023 11:32:56 -0500
 by: JeSSe - Thu, 9 Nov 2023 16:32 UTC

The Hopeless Hippycrit wrote:
> aljazeera
>
> leader of the far-left Podemos party,
Here is Unhinged Hippy again with more of his cherry picked wingnut drivel

Re: Far left wingnut criticises genocide and western hypocrisy

<uij285$8qh$1@pcls7.std.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=12373&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#12373

From: efbregg73@gmx-xx.comm (Loose Cannon)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Date: Thu, 9 Nov 2023 16:43:49 +0000 (UTC)
Originator: rjac@shell02.TheWorld.com (spamming/forging nazoid PAEDO Andrew 'Andrzej' Baron aka SHEIN)
 by: Loose Cannon - Thu, 9 Nov 2023 16:43 UTC

In article <_Q73N.1758$wvv7.1055@fx14.iad>, JeSSe <zo@so.org> wrote:

> The Hopeless Hippycrit wrote:

>> aljazeera
>>
>> leader of the far-left Podemos party,

> Here is Unhinged Hippy again with more of his cherry picked wingnut drivel

"In Spain the first attack of this orientation took place in 1985 at the restaurant
El Descanso. Jihadist cells caused the greatest terrorist massacre of our history:
the attacks of 11th March 2004 in Madrid, with a total of 193 fatalities and 1,761
injured."

"On the afternoon of 17 August 2017, 22-year-old Younes Abouyaaqoub drove a van
into pedestrians on La Rambla street in Barcelona, Catalonia, Spain killing 13
people and injuring at least 130 others, one of whom died 10 days later on 27
August. Abouyaaqoub fled the attack on foot, then killed another person in order
to steal the victim's car to make his escape."

And still, the dumbfucks don't learn.

Re: Far left wingnut criticises genocide and western hypocrisy

<gn83N.2687$Wzw6.1426@fx13.iad>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=12374&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#12374

Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
From: zo@so.org (JeSSe)
Date: Thu, 9 Nov 2023 12:09:31 -0500
 by: JeSSe - Thu, 9 Nov 2023 17:09 UTC

Loose Cannon wrote:
> In article <_Q73N.1758$wvv7.1055@fx14.iad>, JeSSe <zo@so.org> wrote:
>
>> The Hopeless Hippycrit wrote:
>
>>> aljazeera
>>>
>>> leader of the far-left Podemos party,
>
>> Here is Unhinged Hippy again with more of his cherry picked wingnut drivel
>
> "In Spain the first attack of this orientation took place in 1985 at the restaurant
> El Descanso. Jihadist cells caused the greatest terrorist massacre of our history:
> the attacks of 11th March 2004 in Madrid, with a total of 193 fatalities and 1,761
> injured."
>
> "On the afternoon of 17 August 2017, 22-year-old Younes Abouyaaqoub drove a van
> into pedestrians on La Rambla street in Barcelona, Catalonia, Spain killing 13
> people and injuring at least 130 others, one of whom died 10 days later on 27
> August. Abouyaaqoub fled the attack on foot, then killed another person in order
> to steal the victim's car to make his escape."
>
> And still, the dumbfucks don't learn.

Dumb fucks, indeed.
aljazeera used to be moderately balanced, always with a left tilt but
not so brazen as US shill outfits like cnn/msnbc.
They were seeking credibility with more than just wingnuts, and they
largely succeeded.
Until now, the mask has fallen off - All of their "reporting" seems to
be hamas approved, which I guess makes sense since so many hamas
"leaders" are hiding out in Qatar, which owns aljazeera.

They hide behind the same "We support the Palestinian people, but not
necessarily Hamas !" lie as many wingnuts here, and proceed to
shamelessly shovel out hamas propaganda.

What ticks me off is the bearded zealots are behind the scenes barking
out orders and they use western turncoat shills, often attractive young
ladies, to spew their mantra in a transparent effort to obscure their
islamic roots