From: the.happy.hippy.nntp@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Subject: Religion of peace
Date: Wed, 8 Nov 2023 22:10:20 +0000
 by: The Happy Hippy - Wed, 8 Nov 2023 22:10 UTC

https://www.palestinechronicle.com/shell-gaza-with-doomsday-weapons-likud-member-urges/

<quotes>

Israeli lawmaker Revital Gotliv said on Monday that Israel should use Jericho missiles to "level" Gaza "without mercy", following the launch of a military operation by the Palestinian Resistance.

"Jericho Missile! Jericho Missile! Strategic alert. before considering the introduction of forces. Doomsday weapon! This is my opinion. May God preserve all our strength," Gotliv posted on X (formerly Twitter) on Monday.

</quotes>