Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
From: zo@so.org (JeSSe)
Subject: Hippys dream
Date: Thu, 9 Nov 2023 22:25:59 -0500
 by: JeSSe - Fri, 10 Nov 2023 03:25 UTC

Black "female" with balls ?
Looks like a buck, talks like a buck, acts like a buck - Its a buck !

But so long as its got a heartbeat, should be good enough for the
deviant, drunk hippy

```````````````````

'Being born with internal testicles doesn't make me less of a woman':
Olympic champion Caster Semenya says 'I won't be ashamed because I am
different' as her battle with athletic authorities continues

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12729835/Being-born-internal-testicles-doesnt-make-woman-Olympic-champion-Caster-Semenya-says-wont-ashamed-different-battle-athletic-authorities-continues.html

Re: Hippys dream

<Npk3N.11$G9N5.3@fx04.ams1>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=12388&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#12388

From: ngspammersad@yahoo.com (TWP)
Subject: Re: Hippys dream
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Date: Fri, 10 Nov 2023 06:51:25 GMT
 by: TWP - Fri, 10 Nov 2023 06:51 UTC

On Thu, 09 Nov 2023 22:25:59 -0500, JeSSe wrote:

> Black "female" with balls ?
> Looks like a buck, talks lke a buck, acts like a buck - Its a buck !
>
> But so long as its got a heartbeat, should be good enough for the
> deviant, drunk hippy

> 'Being born with internal testicles doesn't make me less of a woman':
> Olympic champion Caster Semenya says 'I won't be ashamed because I am
> different' as her battle with athletic authorities continues
>
> https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12729835/Being-born-internal-
testicles-doesnt-make-woman-Olympic-champion-Caster-Semenya-says-wont-
ashamed-different-battle-athletic-authorities-continues.html

There's no shaming invovled. The problem is the extra boost of
testosterone that none of the other competitors are getting.