From: aero.spike@mail.com (Spike)
Newsgroups: uk.d-i-y
Subject: [OT] Video of the attack on the Ivanovyets
Date: 4 Feb 2024 09:50:00 GMT
 by: Spike - Sun, 4 Feb 2024 09:50 UTC

Remarkable video from the sea-drones that attacked and sunk the Russian
guided-missile corvette “Ivanovyets”.

The drones had been spotted by the ship as the splashes from the gunfire
can be seen in some of the attacks.

Most remarkable is perhaps the video from the drone that attacks the gaping
hole in the side of the ship resulting from the attack of a previous drone.

<https://mil.in.ua/en/news/the-defense-intelligence-of-ukraine-disclosed-details-of-destruction-of-russian-guided-missile-corvette-ivanovets/>

--
Spike

Re: [OT] Video of the attack on the Ivanovyets

<5b4vridrobgv5est0nni4i8en70a5pu938@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=123823&group=uk.d-i-y#123823

From: cd@notformail.com (Cursitor Doom)
Newsgroups: uk.d-i-y
Subject: Re: [OT] Video of the attack on the Ivanovyets
Date: Sun, 04 Feb 2024 13:40:40 +0000
 by: Cursitor Doom - Sun, 4 Feb 2024 13:40 UTC

On 4 Feb 2024 09:50:00 GMT, Spike <aero.spike@mail.com> wrote:

>Remarkable video from the sea-drones that attacked and sunk the Russian
>guided-missile corvette “Ivanovyets”.
>
>The drones had been spotted by the ship as the splashes from the gunfire
>can be seen in some of the attacks.
>
>Most remarkable is perhaps the video from the drone that attacks the gaping
>hole in the side of the ship resulting from the attack of a previous drone.
>
><https://mil.in.ua/en/news/the-defense-intelligence-of-ukraine-disclosed-details-of-destruction-of-russian-guided-missile-corvette-ivanovets/>

I'm afraid that really proves nothing these days, Spike. There's an
outfit called Air Crash Investigation that makes combat videos of this
kind of thing that are virtually impossible to tell from the real
thing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T6rkp1KbCXw

Re: [OT] Video of the attack on the Ivanovyets

<l29j3dFq9msU1@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=123826&group=uk.d-i-y#123826

From: usenet@andyburns.uk (Andy Burns)
Newsgroups: uk.d-i-y
Date: Sun, 4 Feb 2024 13:51:41 +0000
 by: Andy Burns - Sun, 4 Feb 2024 13:51 UTC

Cursitor Doom wrote:

> Spike wrote:
>
> I'm afraid that really proves nothing these days, Spike. There's an
> outfit called Air Crash Investigation that makes combat videos of this
> kind of thing that are virtually impossible to tell from the real
> thing.

Unless you know what computer game footage looks like ...

> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T6rkp1KbCXw

Re: [OT] Video of the attack on the Ivanovyets

<l2bm6vF8m0nU1@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=123931&group=uk.d-i-y#123931

From: aero.spike@mail.com (Spike)
Newsgroups: uk.d-i-y
Date: 5 Feb 2024 08:57:04 GMT
 by: Spike - Mon, 5 Feb 2024 08:57 UTC

Cursitor Doom <cd@notformail.com> wrote:
> On 4 Feb 2024 09:50:00 GMT, Spike <aero.spike@mail.com> wrote:

>> Remarkable video from the sea-drones that attacked and sunk the Russian
>> guided-missile corvette “Ivanovyets”.

>> The drones had been spotted by the ship as the splashes from the gunfire
>> can be seen in some of the attacks.

>> Most remarkable is perhaps the video from the drone that attacks the
>> gaping hole in the side of the ship resulting from the attack of a previous drone.

>> <https://mil.in.ua/en/news/the-defense-intelligence-of-ukraine-disclosed-details-of-destruction-of-russian-guided-missile-corvette-ivanovets/>

> I'm afraid that really proves nothing these days, Spike. There's an
> outfit called Air Crash Investigation that makes combat videos of this
> kind of thing that are virtually impossible to tell from the real thing.

> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T6rkp1KbCXw

The Russians appear not to have commented either way on the Ivanovyets.

As far as sophisticated videos goes, if this was put together in the manner
you suggest, it also included some subtle information. You might find the
following of interest:

<https://mil.in.ua/en/news/coordinates-of-the-attack-on-the-guided-missile-corvette-ivanovets-have-been-revealed/>

--
Spike

aus+uk / uk.d-i-y / Re: [OT] Video of the attack on the Ivanovyets