MSDOS is not dead, it just smells that way. -- Henry Spencer

aus+uk / uk.current-events.terrorism / Re: Things are bad enough, please lets not make things worse and hurt terrorists feelings by portraying them accurately !

SubjectAuthor
* Things are bad enough, please lets not make things worse and hurtJeSSe
`* Things are bad enough, please lets not make things worse andTWP
 +- Things are bad enough, please lets not make things worse and hurtJeSSe
 +* Things are bad enough, please lets not make things worse andThe Happy Hippy
 |+- Things are bad enough, please lets not make things worse andLoose Cannon
 |`* Things are bad enough, please lets not make things worse and hurtJeSSe
 | `* Things are bad enough, please lets not make things worse andThe Happy Hippy
 |  `- Things are bad enough, please lets not make things worse and hurtJeSSe
 `- Things are bad enough, please lets not make things worse andThe Happy Hippy

1
Things are bad enough, please lets not make things worse and hurt terrorists feelings by portraying them accurately !

<68e3N.12563$cAm7.2025@fx18.iad>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=12385&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#12385

Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
From: zo@so.org (JeSSe)
Subject: Things are bad enough, please lets not make things worse and hurt
terrorists feelings by portraying them accurately !
Date: Thu, 9 Nov 2023 18:42:56 -0500
 by: JeSSe - Thu, 9 Nov 2023 23:42 UTC

Cartoon parodies ALWAYS exaggerate their targets, how many 1,000's did
we do of Hitler & Tojo ?
How many have the wingnuts done of Trump, and still do ?
Looks spot on to me, really these people have got to quit caving to the
woke mob, who by default, are on the side of the terrorists.

`````````````````````````

Washington Post removes 'racist' cartoon depicting 'grossly
mischaracterized' Hamas terrorist with women and children tied to his
body after reader backlash

A 'racist' cartoon was ripped down by the Washington Post after
backlash
It depicted a Hamas terrorist tied to women and children as human
shields
While some readers reacted with fury, others argued it revealed a
'sad reality'

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12731809/Washington-Post-remove-racist-cartoon-Hamas.html

Re: Things are bad enough, please lets not make things worse and hurt terrorists feelings by portraying them accurately !

<SSj3N.10$G9N5.4@fx04.ams1>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=12387&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#12387

From: ngspammersad@yahoo.com (TWP)
Subject: Re: Things are bad enough, please lets not make things worse and
hurt terrorists feelings by portraying them accurately !
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Date: Fri, 10 Nov 2023 06:14:10 GMT
 by: TWP - Fri, 10 Nov 2023 06:14 UTC

On Thu, 09 Nov 2023 18:42:56 -0500, JeSSe wrote:

> Cartoon parodies ALWAYS exaggerate their targets, how many 1,000's did
> we do of Hitler & Tojo ?
> How many have the wingnuts done of Trump, and still do ?
> Looks spot on to me, really these people have got to quit caving to the
> woke mob, who by default, are on the side of the terrorists.
>
> `````````````````````````
>

> Washington Post removes 'racist' cartoon depicting 'grossly
> mischaracterized' Hamas terrorist with women and children tied to his
> body after reader backlash
>
> A 'racist' cartoon was ripped down by the Washington Post after
> backlash
> It depicted a Hamas terrorist tied to women and children as human
> shields
> While some readers reacted with fury, others argued it revealed a
> 'sad reality'
>

> https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12731809/Washington-Post-remove-
racist-cartoon-Hamas.html

They could always prove it's not reality by returning their hostages and
separating themselves from the civilian population. They'd all be dead in
five minutes of course, but that might be why it's a reality.

Re: Things are bad enough, please lets not make things worse and hurt terrorists feelings by portraying them accurately !

<9Xk3N.2187$yvY5.727@fx10.iad>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=12390&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#12390

terrorists feelings by portraying them accurately !
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
From: zo@so.org (JeSSe)
Date: Fri, 10 Nov 2023 02:27:01 -0500
 by: JeSSe - Fri, 10 Nov 2023 07:27 UTC

TWP wrote:
> On Thu, 09 Nov 2023 18:42:56 -0500, JeSSe wrote:
>
>> Cartoon parodies ALWAYS exaggerate their targets, how many 1,000's did
>> we do of Hitler & Tojo ?
>> How many have the wingnuts done of Trump, and still do ?
>> Looks spot on to me, really these people have got to quit caving to the
>> woke mob, who by default, are on the side of the terrorists.
>>
>> `````````````````````````
>>

>> Washington Post removes 'racist' cartoon depicting 'grossly
>> mischaracterized' Hamas terrorist with women and children tied to his
>> body after reader backlash
>>
>> A 'racist' cartoon was ripped down by the Washington Post after
>> backlash
>> It depicted a Hamas terrorist tied to women and children as human
>> shields
>> While some readers reacted with fury, others argued it revealed a
>> 'sad reality'
>>

>> https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12731809/Washington-Post-remove-
> racist-cartoon-Hamas.html
>

> They could always prove it's not reality by returning their hostages and
> separating themselves from the civilian population. They'd all be dead in
> five minutes of course, but that might be why it's a reality.

I think they are upset because they depicted a dirty, unwashed,
unshaven, unkempt muslim with a big beak as a dirty, unwashed, unshaven,
unkempt muslim with a big beak.
The woke crowd lives in a world of make believe and denial, anything
that shatters their delusions [like truth] is pure poison to them.

Re: Things are bad enough, please lets not make things worse and hurt terrorists feelings by portraying them accurately !

<20231110160150.00005a8b@ntlworld.invalid>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=12393&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#12393

From: the.happy.hippy.nntp@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
hurt terrorists feelings by portraying them accurately !
Date: Fri, 10 Nov 2023 16:01:50 +0000
 by: The Happy Hippy - Fri, 10 Nov 2023 16:01 UTC

On Fri, 10 Nov 2023 06:14:10 GMT
TWP <ngspammersad@yahoo.com> wrote:

> On Thu, 09 Nov 2023 18:42:56 -0500, JeSSe wrote:
>
> > Cartoon parodies ALWAYS exaggerate their targets, how many 1,000's
> > did we do of Hitler & Tojo ?
> > How many have the wingnuts done of Trump, and still do ?
> > Looks spot on to me, really these people have got to quit caving to
> > the woke mob, who by default, are on the side of the terrorists.
> >
> > `````````````````````````
> >

> > Washington Post removes 'racist' cartoon depicting 'grossly
> > mischaracterized' Hamas terrorist with women and children tied to
> > his body after reader backlash
> >
> > A 'racist' cartoon was ripped down by the Washington Post after
> > backlash
> > It depicted a Hamas terrorist tied to women and children as
> > human shields
> > While some readers reacted with fury, others argued it
> > revealed a 'sad reality'
> >

> > https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12731809/Washington-Post-remove-
> >
> racist-cartoon-Hamas.html
>

> They could always prove it's not reality by returning their hostages
> and separating themselves from the civilian population. They'd all
> be dead in five minutes of course, but that might be why it's a
> reality.

I'm trying to recall criticism of the French Resistance for hiding out amongst civilians but am struggling to find any.

It's the nonsense that Hamas chose to have human shields rather than it simply being a consequence of the situation there is which I take exception to, the nonsense that they must somehow step aside and operate apart from civilians to enable them to be more easily killed by Israel.

That Hamas cannot separate themselves from civilians even if they wanted to is what lies at the heart of complaints directed at this cartoon, and the cartoonist's recent publication of anti-Palestine, pro-Israel, anti-black and anti-left cartoons elsewhere hasn't done him any favours.

The fact that Israel has vowed to kill anyone it considers Hamas or a supporter has made the situation far worse than it had to be. It has forced Hamas and Palestinians to fight for their lives by any means possible. They don't have the option of surrendering and facing trial, they don't have the option of fleeing. They are denied the right of laying down their arms and becoming protected civilians.

Re: Things are bad enough, please lets not make things worse and hurt terrorists feelings by portraying them accurately !

<20231110163606.00005875@ntlworld.invalid>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=12395&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#12395

From: the.happy.hippy.nntp@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
hurt terrorists feelings by portraying them accurately !
Date: Fri, 10 Nov 2023 16:36:06 +0000
 by: The Happy Hippy - Fri, 10 Nov 2023 16:36 UTC

On Fri, 10 Nov 2023 06:14:10 GMT
TWP <ngspammersad@yahoo.com> wrote:

> They could always prove it's not reality by returning their hostages
> and separating themselves from the civilian population. They'd all
> be dead in five minutes of course, but that might be why it's a
> reality.

This is apt ... https://image.cagle.com/151093/750/151093.png

<quote>

Which is worse ?

(A) Using human shields

(B) Hitting them

</quote>

As I have said; we all accept there will be collateral damage in conflict, it is when that collateral becomes collective punishment, a means of genocide, the red line is stepped over, the acts become war crimes.

Re: Things are bad enough, please lets not make things worse and hurt terrorists feelings by portraying them accurately !

<uilpr1$mq3$1@pcls7.std.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=12397&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#12397

From: efbregg73@gmx-xx.comm (Loose Cannon)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
hurt terrorists feelings by portraying them accurately !
Date: Fri, 10 Nov 2023 17:38:41 +0000 (UTC)
Originator: rjac@shell02.TheWorld.com (spamming/forging nazoid PAEDO Andrew 'Andrzej' Baron aka SHEIN)
 by: Loose Cannon - Fri, 10 Nov 2023 17:38 UTC

In article <20231110160150.00005a8b@ntlworld.invalid>,
The Happy Hippy <the.happy.hippy.nntp@ntlworld.invalid> wrote:

> It's the nonsense that Hamas chose to have human shields

Video evidence: Hamas terrorists hide in UN cars and Red Cross ambulances
https://www.facebook.com/watch/?v=10152709821632176

Report on Hamas' use of human shields in Gaza
https://stratcomcoe.org/cuploads/pfiles/hamas_human_shields.pdf

Hamas' most common uses of human shields include:

* Firing rockets, artillery, and mortars from or in proximity to heavily
populated civilian areas, often from or near facilities which should be
protected according to the Geneva Convention (e.g. schools, hospitals,
or mosques).

* Locating military or security-related infrastructures such as HQs, bases,
armouries, access routes, lathes or defensive positions within or in proximity
to civilian areas.

* Protecting terrorists' houses and military facilities, or rescuing terrorists
who were besieged or warned by the IDF.

* Combating the IDF from or in proximity to residential and commercial areas,
including using civilians for intelligence gathering missions.

By engaging in these acts, Hamas employs a win-win scenario: if indeed the IDF
uses kinetic power, and the number of civilian causalities surges, Hamas can
use that as a weapon in the lawfare it conducts. It would be able to accuse
the IDF (and Israel) of committing war crimes, which in turn could result in
the imposition of a wide array of sanctions. On the other hand, if the IDF limits
its use of military power in Gaza to avoid collateral damage, Hamas will be less
vulnerable to Israeli attacks, and thereby able to protect its assets while
continuing to fight.

British Army Colonel Richard Kemp, on Hamas' military tactics
"However, Hamas -- the enemy that they are fighting -- has been
trained extensively by Iran and by Hezbollah to fight among the
people, to use the civilian population in Gaza as a human shield;
and they factor -- they, Hamas factor in the usage of the civilian
population as a major part of their defensive plan. So even though,
as I say, Israel, the IDF is taking enormous steps -- and I could
tell you about some of those if you're interested -- to reduce
these civilian casualties it's impossible, it's impossible to stop
that happening when the enemy is using them as a shield."

Re: Things are bad enough, please lets not make things worse and hurt terrorists feelings by portraying them accurately !

<b_u3N.11679$Ee89.7757@fx17.iad>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=12400&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#12400

terrorists feelings by portraying them accurately !
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
From: zo@so.org (JeSSe)
Date: Fri, 10 Nov 2023 13:52:54 -0500
 by: JeSSe - Fri, 10 Nov 2023 18:52 UTC

The Hopeless Huckster wrote:
> On Fri, 10 Nov 2023 06:14:10 GMT
> TWP <ngspammersad@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
>> On Thu, 09 Nov 2023 18:42:56 -0500, JeSSe wrote:
>>
>>> Cartoon parodies ALWAYS exaggerate their targets, how many 1,000's
>>> did we do of Hitler & Tojo ?
>>> How many have the wingnuts done of Trump, and still do ?
>>> Looks spot on to me, really these people have got to quit caving to
>>> the woke mob, who by default, are on the side of the terrorists.
>>>
>>> `````````````````````````
>>>

>>> Washington Post removes 'racist' cartoon depicting 'grossly
>>> mischaracterized' Hamas terrorist with women and children tied to
>>> his body after reader backlash
>>>
>>> A 'racist' cartoon was ripped down by the Washington Post after
>>> backlash
>>> It depicted a Hamas terrorist tied to women and children as
>>> human shields
>>> While some readers reacted with fury, others argued it
>>> revealed a 'sad reality'
>>>

>>> https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12731809/Washington-Post-remove-
>>>
>> racist-cartoon-Hamas.html
>>

>> They could always prove it's not reality by returning their hostages
>> and separating themselves from the civilian population. They'd all
>> be dead in five minutes of course, but that might be why it's a
>> reality.
>
> I'm trying to recall criticism of the French Resistance for hiding out amongst civilians but am struggling to find any.

Another classic attempted [and failed] apples & oranges hippy analogy.

Wasn't france occupied for years by Germany ?
I just googled it, and it was !
Germany had no need to pulverize french cities that were continuously
lobbing missiles at Germany, also there weren't any cross border french
raiding parties kidnapping, raping and murdering German civilians -
Details matter !
In fact, occupation duty in france was highly sought after by German
soldiers, it was like one big brothel and, apart from occasional Allied
bombs pulverizing french cities and civilians, very safe. "French
resistance" was largely a myth cooked up by victorious Allies to boost
frances rock bottom prestige.

Eisenhower, when asked about how much french resistance helped the war
effort, replied "What french resistance ?"

Struggle with that.

> It's the nonsense that Hamas chose to have human shields rather than it simply being a consequence of the situation there is which I take exception to, the nonsense that they must somehow step aside and operate apart from civilians to enable them to be more easily killed by Israel.
>
> That Hamas cannot separate themselves from civilians even if they wanted to is what lies at the heart of complaints directed at this cartoon, and the cartoonist's recent publication of anti-Palestine, pro-Israel, anti-black and anti-left cartoons elsewhere hasn't done him any favours.
>
> The fact that Israel has vowed to kill anyone it considers Hamas or a supporter has made the situation far worse than it had to be. It has forced Hamas and Palestinians to fight for their lives by any means possible. They don't have the option of surrendering and facing trial, they don't have the option of fleeing. They are denied the right of laying down their arms and becoming protected civilians.

More apologist drivel/excuse making from a beholden racist jew hater, to
be expected.
If hamas terrorists cannot help but embed themselves with the
population, then IDF cannot help but blowing them up together, else
[obviously] they'd be helpless to defend themselves against hamas outrages.
They would be placing the welfare of overbred muslims above their own
population, a bit much to ask under the circumstances.

Re: Things are bad enough, please lets not make things worse and hurt terrorists feelings by portraying them accurately !

<20231110200312.0000380f@ntlworld.invalid>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=12402&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#12402

From: the.happy.hippy.nntp@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
hurt terrorists feelings by portraying them accurately !
Date: Fri, 10 Nov 2023 20:03:12 +0000
 by: The Happy Hippy - Fri, 10 Nov 2023 20:03 UTC

On Fri, 10 Nov 2023 13:52:54 -0500
JeSSe <zo@so.org> wrote:

> More apologist drivel/excuse making from a beholden racist jew hater

That's hilarious coming from a racist white supremacist Nazi who denies the Holocaust and refers to Jews as "kikes" and "JOOS".

Re: Things are bad enough, please lets not make things worse and hurt terrorists feelings by portraying them accurately !

<Ucx3N.11$PJoc.9@fx04.iad>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=12403&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#12403

terrorists feelings by portraying them accurately !
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
From: zo@so.org (JeSSe)
Date: Fri, 10 Nov 2023 16:25:07 -0500
 by: JeSSe - Fri, 10 Nov 2023 21:25 UTC

The Happy Hippy wrote:
> On Fri, 10 Nov 2023 13:52:54 -0500
> JeSSe <zo@so.org> wrote:
>
>> More apologist drivel/excuse making from a beholden racist jew hater
>
> That's hilarious coming from a racist white supremacist Nazi who denies the Holocaust and refers to Jews as "kikes" and "JOOS".

Vs a guy who threatened to create a "veritable bloodbath of dead Jews -
Men, woman, children [and family pets too]" ,, Which happens to be
exactly what your hamas buddies did, what a coincidence !

And on the subject of "the holocaust", how do you feel now about
supporting denial laws in the past, like a hippycrit ?