From: ngspammersad@yahoo.com (TWP)
Subject: "LIVE: British Patriots Come To DEFEND Remembrance Day"
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Date: Sat, 11 Nov 2023 10:33:51 GMT
 by: TWP - Sat, 11 Nov 2023 10:33 UTC

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R6BC7E4biPs

Re: "LIVE: British Patriots Come To DEFEND Remembrance Day"

<20231111155711.00003f9a@ntlworld.invalid>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=12421&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#12421

From: the.happy.hippy.nntp@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Date: Sat, 11 Nov 2023 15:57:11 +0000
 by: The Happy Hippy - Sat, 11 Nov 2023 15:57 UTC

On Sat, 11 Nov 2023 10:33:51 GMT
TWP <ngspammersad@yahoo.com> wrote:

> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R6BC7E4biPs

That's just far-right bullshit. Remembrance Day is not under attack, doesn't need defending, except from those fascists and hooligans pretending to be defending it.

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/breaking-protest-police-fight-live-31389217

<quotes>

Tommy Robinson and masked far-right thugs fight police and break through Cenotaph cordon

A huge crowd of people were seen waving St George's flags and chanting "England till I die" as they walked through the Embankment. Police tried to block them from reaching Whitehall but the thugs managed to barge their way past. They could be heard shouting "let's have them" and officers got out their battons.

The clashes took place just moments before members of the public took part in the Armistice Day two-minute silence, to mark the end of the First World War. Many of the demonstrators covered their faces in masks as they hurled bottles at the police.

One witness said: "Police have lost control. Far right thugs are swarming around Whitehall, climbing up on fencing and bollards. Sixteen minutes to 11am on Armistice Day. Absolute disgrace." He added: "Tommy Robinson supporters are climbing over fences and police appear to be losing control. We are approaching 11am on Armistice Day and the far right is causing trouble."

</quotes>

That was well before any pro-Palestine march started which has no plans to go anywhere near the Cenotaph.

This is the sort of disgusting and disrespectful violence that Braverman should be concerned about. Instead she is against the tens of thousands of people calling for peace.

Re: "LIVE: British Patriots Come To DEFEND Remembrance Day"

<20231111161554.000052c5@ntlworld.invalid>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=12423&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#12423

From: the.happy.hippy.nntp@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Date: Sat, 11 Nov 2023 16:15:54 +0000
 by: The Happy Hippy - Sat, 11 Nov 2023 16:15 UTC

On Sat, 11 Nov 2023 10:33:51 GMT
TWP <ngspammersad@yahoo.com> wrote:

> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R6BC7E4biPs

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/live/uk-67390343

<quotes>

Assistant commissioner Matt Twist said the counter-protesters were "not a cohesive group" but an "assorted collection of right-wingers".

"The main pro-Palestinian march formed up about midday. It's fair to say the march is absolutely enormous. It's the biggest we’ve seen since the start of this period.

"From about 09:00 GMT this morning we've seen several hundred counter protestors that came towards Whitehall. They came intent on confrontation, intent on violence, and intent on causing trouble.

"We've made a number of arrests within the counter protest including for possession of a knife, possession of a baton, possession of class A drugs and assault on an emergency worker."

The Met posted a video showing counter-protesters shoving police officers and chanting: “You’re not English, you’re not English, you’re not English anymore.”

Officers have arrested a significant number of counter-protesters in Tachbrook Street to prevent a breach of the peace.

Additional arrests were of counter-protesters, bringing the total number of arrests to 92.

The protest itself remains peaceful. It is being well marshalled and police officers appear to be containing situations well.

The Metropolitan Police have released a short statement about the pro-Palestinian march, saying "There have been no incidents related to this protest so far."

</quotes>

Funny that. 300,000 or more peaceful protestors calling for peace and no incidents at all. A couple of hundred far-right fascist thugs and almost half arrested for violence against the police and others.

Re: "LIVE: British Patriots Come To DEFEND Remembrance Day"

<20231111172259.0000340b@ntlworld.invalid>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=12424&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#12424

From: the.happy.hippy.nntp@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Date: Sat, 11 Nov 2023 17:22:59 +0000
 by: The Happy Hippy - Sat, 11 Nov 2023 17:22 UTC

On Sat, 11 Nov 2023 16:15:54 +0000
The Happy Hippy <the.happy.hippy.nntp@ntlworld.invalid> wrote:

> https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/live/uk-67390343
: > The Metropolitan Police have released a short statement about the
> pro-Palestinian march, saying "There have been no incidents related
> to this protest so far."

> Funny that. 300,000 or more peaceful protestors calling for peace and
> no incidents at all.

Pro-Palestinian, pro-peace, protestors have reached the end of their march, have arrived at the American Embassy where it's being described as having a "family atmosphere" with many protestors seen waving Palestinian flags, carrying banners, while wearing Remembrance Poppies.

Police are nowhere to be seen, because there is no need for policing. They are remaining far in the background as the peaceful protestors disperse.

The only complaint reporters have managed to scrape from the bottom of the barrel is that some protestors are being "noisy".

It shows just how demonising Braverman's hateful anti-protestor propaganda has been.

Meanwhile thousands of police are deployed elsewhere still trying to curtail far-right violence against the police and others by violent fascist thugs inspired by Braverman's demonisation.

The violence at present is coming from far-right goons attacking peaceful protestors as they make their way home after peacefully protesting, attacking police for trying to prevent those attacks.

The only hate, violence and disgusting behaviour we have seen has come from Braverman, the far-right fascists she has rallied, and the right-wing media which supports them.

The police have been proven right, that there was no need to ban the march, curtail the right of peaceful protest, the right to free speech, that visions of disruption and riot, was purely a figment of Braverman's pro-Israel propaganda, her fascistic hatred of people dissenting.

Had she kept her mouth shut there would have been no violence at all. If anyone has disgraced Remembrance Day it is her.

It remains unbelievable that Sunak still hasn't sacked her.