Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
From: zo@so.org (JeSSe)
Subject: White kid beaten to death on the streets by a pack of niggers
Date: Sun, 12 Nov 2023 17:02:26 -0500
 by: JeSSe - Sun, 12 Nov 2023 22:02 UTC

Just imagine if it was a nigger beat by whites, Xiden would be on TV by
now blaming it all on Trump, and the national guard would be called out
to arrest all the perps.
Justice for Taquizzee!" marches would be going on in multiple cities,
which would of course devolve into looting riots as soon as the sun got low.
It would be lead story news all over the nation, twitter would explode
with hollywood elites telling us how evil whites are, and all the names
and pics of the perps would be public within hours, murder charges filed
instantly.
BLM corrupt shysters would be salivating and would waste no time
cajoling "donations" from the corporate sector to buy more mansions in
white neighborhoods with ,, Err, I mean, to advance the cause of racial
justice !

And thats just for starters but ooops, victim [as usual] was from the
fair skinned oppressor class, the dark perps were from the victim class,
so none of this applies to them.
They have been bullied and insulted all their lives, they were fighting
back against racism and white privilege,and at most should be charged
maybe with disorderly conduct, and of course their identities should not
be released.

````````````````````

Jonathan Lewis, 17, is 'beaten to death' by huge swarm of bullies in Las
Vegas 'after standing up for smaller friend who they'd just robbed'

Jonathan Lewis, 17, died in the hospital days after he was pummeled
by a group of around 15 other youths
His father said he was attacked after confronting the group when
they stole something from his friend
The boy was described as an aspiring artist who loved 'caring for
others'

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12740747/jonathan-lewis-killed-bullies-vegas.html

Re: White kid beaten to death on the streets by a pack of niggers

<uirifh$ue$2@pcls7.std.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=12446&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#12446

From: efbregg73@gmx-xx.comm (Loose Cannon)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Date: Sun, 12 Nov 2023 22:09:53 +0000 (UTC)
Originator: rjac@shell02.TheWorld.com (spamming/forging nazoid PAEDO Andrew 'Andrzej' Baron aka SHEIN)
 by: Loose Cannon - Sun, 12 Nov 2023 22:09 UTC

In article <RXb4N.28027$_Oab.16889@fx15.iad>, JeSSe <zo@so.org> wrote:

> Just imagine if it was a nigger beat by whites, Xiden would be on TV by
> now blaming it all on Trump, and the national guard would be called out
> to arrest all the perps.
> Justice for Taquizzee!" marches would be going on in multiple cities,
> which would of course devolve into looting riots as soon as the sun got low.
> It would be lead story news all over the nation, twitter would explode
> with hollywood elites telling us how evil whites are, and all the names
> and pics of the perps would be public within hours, murder charges filed
> instantly.
> BLM corrupt shysters would be salivating and would waste no time
> cajoling "donations" from the corporate sector to buy more mansions in
> white neighborhoods with ,, Err, I mean, to advance the cause of racial
> justice !
>
> And thats just for starters but ooops, victim [as usual] was from the
> fair skinned oppressor class, the dark perps were from the victim class,
> so none of this applies to them.
> They have been bullied and insulted all their lives, they were fighting
> back against racism and white privilege,and at most should be charged
> maybe with disorderly conduct, and of course their identities should not
> be released.
>
>````````````````````
>
> Jonathan Lewis, 17, is 'beaten to death' by huge swarm of bullies in Las
> Vegas 'after standing up for smaller friend who they'd just robbed'

Sub-human garbage. If someone would have shot them all, I'd be happy
to hide him in my home.

Re: White kid beaten to death on the streets by a pack of niggers

<7EW4N.21528$cAm7.1294@fx18.iad>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=12467&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#12467

Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
From: zo@so.org (JeSSe)
Date: Tue, 14 Nov 2023 22:09:57 -0500
 by: JeSSe - Wed, 15 Nov 2023 03:09 UTC

JeSSe wrote:
> Just imagine if it was a nigger beat by whites, Xiden would be on TV by
> now blaming it all on Trump, and the national guard would be called out
> to arrest all the perps.
> Justice for Taquizzee!" marches would be going on in multiple cities,
> which would of course devolve into looting riots as soon as the sun got
> low.
> It would be lead story news all over the nation, twitter would explode
> with hollywood elites telling us how evil whites are, and all the names
> and pics of the perps would be public within hours, murder charges filed
> instantly.
> BLM corrupt shysters would be salivating and would waste no time
> cajoling "donations" from the corporate sector to buy more mansions in
> white neighborhoods with ,, Err, I mean, to advance the cause of racial
> justice !
>
> And thats just for starters but ooops, victim [as usual] was from the
> fair skinned oppressor class, the dark perps were from the victim class,
> so none of this applies to them.
> They have been bullied and insulted all their lives, they were fighting
> back against racism and white privilege,and at most should be charged
> maybe with disorderly conduct, and of course their identities should not
> be released.
>
> ````````````````````
>
> Jonathan Lewis, 17, is 'beaten to death' by huge swarm of bullies in Las
> Vegas 'after standing up for smaller friend who they'd just robbed'
>
>     Jonathan Lewis, 17, died in the hospital days after he was pummeled
> by a group of around 15 other youths
>     His father said he was attacked after confronting the group when
> they stole something from his friend
>     The boy was described as an aspiring artist who loved 'caring for
> others'
>

> https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12740747/jonathan-lewis-killed-bullies-vegas.html

8 teenapers charged with murder - So lets see if they go soft on them
and try them as juveniles, or do the right thing and charge them as
adults ,, With aggravated hate crime charges as well.

Its the wingnuts always pushing for hate crime laws, lets see if they
only work 1 way, as they intend.

Thankfully these apes almost always record their crimes, their own worse
enemies as well as societies. They need to be named and shamed, right
now they are hiding thei names and pics like there are some pre
schoolers or something.

````````````

Eight students are charged with MURDER over fatal bully beating of
Jonathan Lewis, 17, two weeks ago in Las Vegas: Cops say teens organized
back-alley brawl over stolen headphones and vape

Jonathan Lewis was severely beaten on November 1 near Rancho High
School, and died in hospital on November 7
The teenager was set upon by 10 fellow students after he arranged
to fight them: on Tuesday, Vegas police said eight teens aged 13-17 have
been charged
LVMPD Lt. Jason Johansson said all video of the attach was 'void of
humanity': the confrontation was sparked by an argument over headphones

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12750305/jonathan-lewis-las-vegas-beaten-death-bullies-murder.html