Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
From: zo@so.org (JeSSe)
Subject: Large hamas false flag coming up
Date: Mon, 13 Nov 2023 01:30:11 -0500
 by: JeSSe - Mon, 13 Nov 2023 06:30 UTC

This is a prediction and premonition, a rather obvious move for them to
make.

Lately the Bolsheviks have been forced to publicly wince at Israels near
indiscriminate bombing, especially since we are supplying the bombs.
The JOOS may put on a brave face and say "we will do whatever it is we
need to do to accomplish our goals", meaning butt out, you don't tell us
what to do.

But behind the scenes, we do tell them what to do. All we have to do is
threaten to turn off the tap, or even reduce it, and the JOOS will be
forced to comply. No one wants to do this in public, so it is left for
them to keep their brave public face on while being very careful not to
bomb any more hospitals/schools/refugee centers ect.

Hamas needs a steady flow on blown up civilians, and the more the
better. IDF has been supplying them by and large, but if they start
picking targets more selectively, these may be greatly reduced.

Israel itself has set itself up for a world class false flag, and it
really won't matter who believes what. The hypnotized cultists who cheer
for hamas will by default believe it, no matter what any evidence or
proof shows. They have already demonstrated this pre disposition to
believe anything hamas tells them, and this will be no exception.

JOOS will say they didn't do it, Bolsheviks will protest that their
evidence and intel shows it was a false flag, doesn't matter. Things
will blow up on the leftist college campuses and ghetto streets, demands
will be publicly made for a veritable bloodbath of jews, and the
Bolsheviks will face the nasty choice of doubling down and continue to
supply a gravy train of munitions to blow muslims up with, or risk
losing a good % of their voter base.
Gullible Turks will say they believe it, as will most other mudslime
nations, and things will take a great stride towards a much wider and
complex conflagration ,,, And all it will cost hamas is a few 100
overbred civilians, maybe even 1,000, even better .

They of course will want to make it as believable as possible, perhaps
they'll detonate 5 or more of their made in iran missile warheads
wrapped in shrapnel simultaneously to imitate the effects of a 1,000 lb
LGB, crater and all - They no doubt have bomb parts already that they
can dispaly. They can even have their cams set up and running when the
massacre occurs, perhaps even some UN officials in the vicinity to [more
or less] witness it. Of course they can't be so close as to not survive,
they'll be some distance away and in other words, won't actually witness
shit, but they'll damn sure see the aftermath and duly report their
observations.