(1) Everything depends. (2) Nothing is always. (3) Everything is sometimes.

aus+uk / uk.current-events.terrorism / Re: Video of a child under fire being picked up by police during the Hamas attack

SubjectAuthor
* Video of a child under fire being picked up by police during theTWP
+* Video of a child under fire being picked up by police duringTWP
|`- Video of a child under fire being picked up by police duringLoose Cannon
+* Video of a child under fire being picked up by police during theLoose Cannon
|`* Video of a child under fire being picked up by police duringTWP
| +- Video of a child under fire being picked up by police duringTWP
| `- Video of a child under fire being picked up by police duringLoose Cannon
`* Video of a child under fire being picked up by police duringThe Happy Hippy
 `- Video of a child under fire being picked up by police duringLoose Cannon

1
Video of a child under fire being picked up by police during the Hamas attack

<Xd84N.54$9iR1.52@fx01.ams1>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=12434&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#12434

From: ngspammersad@yahoo.com (TWP)
Subject: Video of a child under fire being picked up by police during the
Hamas attack
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Date: Sun, 12 Nov 2023 17:48:39 GMT
 by: TWP - Sun, 12 Nov 2023 17:48 UTC

I was just watching this video (of a five year old girl under fire during
the Hamas attack) and I couldn't help wondering how the video was filmed -
did the barely school-age child start filming people she thought might
shoot her with her phone? Did her parents attach a camera to her coat to
track her? I'm not claiming it's fake or real, I don't have enough
information to do that. It's just odd.

https://twitter.com/AvivaKlompas/status/1720820567173910529

Re: Video of a child under fire being picked up by police during the Hamas attack

<xj84N.55$9iR1.7@fx01.ams1>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=12435&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#12435

From: ngspammersad@yahoo.com (TWP)
Subject: Re: Video of a child under fire being picked up by police during
the Hamas attack
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Date: Sun, 12 Nov 2023 17:54:37 GMT
 by: TWP - Sun, 12 Nov 2023 17:54 UTC

On Sun, 12 Nov 2023 17:48:39 +0000, TWP wrote:

> I was just watching this video (of a five year old girl under fire
> during the Hamas attack) and I couldn't help wondering how the video was
> filmed -
> did the barely school-age child start filming people she thought might
> shoot her with her phone? Did her parents attach a camera to her coat
> to track her? I'm not claiming it's fake or real, I don't have enough
> information to do that. It's just odd.
>
> https://twitter.com/AvivaKlompas/status/1720820567173910529

The most likely explanation is it was filmed by someone who had the girl
with them but it seems like it's just her even down to the apparent height
of the camera.

Re: Video of a child under fire being picked up by police during the Hamas attack

<uir74k$66r$1@pcls7.std.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=12436&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#12436

From: efbregg73@gmx-xx.comm (Loose Cannon)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Hamas attack
Date: Sun, 12 Nov 2023 18:56:20 +0000 (UTC)
Originator: rjac@shell02.TheWorld.com (spamming/forging nazoid PAEDO Andrew 'Andrzej' Baron aka SHEIN)
 by: Loose Cannon - Sun, 12 Nov 2023 18:56 UTC

It's a body cam on the Israeli IDF/Police who rescued her.

In article <Xd84N.54$9iR1.52@fx01.ams1>, TWP <ngspammersad@yahoo.com> wrote:

> I was just watching this video (of a five year old girl under fire during
> the Hamas attack) and I couldn't help wondering how the video was filmed -
> did the barely school-age child start filming people she thought might
> shoot her with her phone? Did her parents attach a camera to her coat to
> track her? I'm not claiming it's fake or real, I don't have enough
> information to do that. It's just odd.
>
> https://twitter.com/AvivaKlompas/status/1720820567173910529

Re: Video of a child under fire being picked up by police during the Hamas attack

<uir7cm$66r$2@pcls7.std.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=12438&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#12438

From: efbregg73@gmx-xx.comm (Loose Cannon)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
the Hamas attack
Date: Sun, 12 Nov 2023 19:00:38 +0000 (UTC)
Originator: rjac@shell02.TheWorld.com (spamming/forging nazoid PAEDO Andrew 'Andrzej' Baron aka SHEIN)
 by: Loose Cannon - Sun, 12 Nov 2023 19:00 UTC

In article <xj84N.55$9iR1.7@fx01.ams1>, TWP <ngspammersad@yahoo.com> wrote:

[...]

>> https://twitter.com/AvivaKlompas/status/1720820567173910529

> The most likely explanation is it was filmed by someone who had the girl
> with them but it seems like it's just her even down to the apparent height
> of the camera.

The girl is in the car, the film was captured by a body cam on those
who came and took her out of the car.

Re: Video of a child under fire being picked up by police during the Hamas attack

<20231112211621.00005d75@ntlworld.invalid>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=12442&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#12442

From: the.happy.hippy.nntp@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
the Hamas attack
Date: Sun, 12 Nov 2023 21:16:21 +0000
 by: The Happy Hippy - Sun, 12 Nov 2023 21:16 UTC

On Sun, 12 Nov 2023 17:48:39 GMT
TWP <ngspammersad@yahoo.com> wrote:

> I was just watching this video (of a five year old girl under fire
> during the Hamas attack) and I couldn't help wondering how the video
> was filmed - did the barely school-age child start filming people she
> thought might shoot her with her phone? Did her parents attach a
> camera to her coat to track her? I'm not claiming it's fake or real,
> I don't have enough information to do that. It's just odd.
>
> https://twitter.com/AvivaKlompas/status/1720820567173910529

"Are you Israelis ?" - "Save us please" - "I am here with a baby"

Sounds rather odd to me and a bit too convenient.

Re: Video of a child under fire being picked up by police during the Hamas attack

<uiri76$ue$1@pcls7.std.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=12444&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#12444

From: efbregg73@gmx-xx.comm (Loose Cannon)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
the Hamas attack
Date: Sun, 12 Nov 2023 22:05:26 +0000 (UTC)
Originator: rjac@shell02.TheWorld.com (spamming/forging nazoid PAEDO Andrew 'Andrzej' Baron aka SHEIN)
 by: Loose Cannon - Sun, 12 Nov 2023 22:05 UTC

In article <20231112211621.00005d75@ntlworld.invalid>,
The Happy Hippy <the.happy.hippy.nntp@ntlworld.invalid> wrote:

>> I was just watching this video (of a five year old girl under fire
>> during the Hamas attack) and I couldn't help wondering how the video
>> was filmed - did the barely school-age child start filming people she
>> thought might shoot her with her phone? Did her parents attach a
>> camera to her coat to track her? I'm not claiming it's fake or real,
>> I don't have enough information to do that. It's just odd.
>>
>> https://twitter.com/AvivaKlompas/status/1720820567173910529

> "Are you Israelis ?" - "Save us please" - "I am here with a baby"
>
> Sounds rather odd to me and a bit too convenient.

You need to start working with David Irving. The filthy pig is getting
quite old, and could use a (relatively) young assistant.

And no worries, the following will not bother him at the least.

From a post by "Happy Hippy":

<quote>

I can slaughter Jews if you want, and I can do it far nearer to home. I can
deliver you a veritable bloodbath of dead Jews if you want; men, women and
children,. Even their pets too, if that's what you want. How about we start
with your wife ?

Or maybe you are hoping that Israel will be your proxy killing machine ?

Well fuck you George. I know you are sick in mind and body and maybe that's
because the God you don't believe in has chosen to lay you low like the
worthless piece of shit you are. You want to see blood flowing ? That can be
arranged. Maybe I should come round and wipe the whole sickening stain of
the Yates family away, and show you and your Zionist war-mongering buddies
exactly what this death and destruction you are cheer-leading for really
means ? What do you think Ron ?

</quote>

Re: Video of a child under fire being picked up by police during the Hamas attack

<bwh4N.71$uGD8.47@fx07.ams1>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=12450&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#12450

From: ngspammersad@yahoo.com (TWP)
the Hamas attack
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Date: Mon, 13 Nov 2023 04:22:31 GMT
 by: TWP - Mon, 13 Nov 2023 04:22 UTC

On Sun, 12 Nov 2023 18:56:20 +0000, Loose Cannon wrote:

> It's a body cam on the Israeli IDF/Police who rescued her.
>
> In article <Xd84N.54$9iR1.52@fx01.ams1>, TWP <ngspammersad@yahoo.com>
> wrote:
>
>> I was just watching this video (of a five year old girl under fire
>> during the Hamas attack) and I couldn't help wondering how the video
>> was filmed -
>> did the barely school-age child start filming people she thought might
>> shoot her with her phone? Did her parents attach a camera to her coat
>> to track her? I'm not claiming it's fake or real, I don't have enough
>> information to do that. It's just odd.
>>
>> https://twitter.com/AvivaKlompas/status/1720820567173910529

It does seem like the most likely explanation but the video appears to
have been filmed by the child even down to the image going up and down
rapidly like the camera is being held by someone with short legs.
Obviously someone could be crouched down but the image doesn't really
suggest that.

OK, I know what a turd I look casting doubt on someone's suffering but
there's a propaganda war going on here along with the armed conflict and
have been faked in the past. It's likely the video is real but it
wouldn't be particularly strange if it wasn't. You might even get a fake
video that depicts a true event that passed without a usable recording
being made of it. Some films in World War I and II are re-creations of
battles that actually happened but weren't filmed at the time.

Re: Video of a child under fire being picked up by police during the Hamas attack

<Rxh4N.72$uGD8.43@fx07.ams1>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=12451&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#12451

From: ngspammersad@yahoo.com (TWP)
the Hamas attack
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Date: Mon, 13 Nov 2023 04:24:17 GMT
 by: TWP - Mon, 13 Nov 2023 04:24 UTC

On Mon, 13 Nov 2023 04:22:31 +0000, TWP wrote:

> and
> have been faked in the past

should be

videos have been faked in the past

Re: Video of a child under fire being picked up by police during the Hamas attack

<uisqoh$kmm$1@pcls7.std.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=12453&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#12453

From: efbregg73@gmx-xx.comm (Loose Cannon)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
the Hamas attack
Date: Mon, 13 Nov 2023 09:37:21 +0000 (UTC)
Originator: rjac@shell02.TheWorld.com (spamming/forging nazoid PAEDO Andrew 'Andrzej' Baron aka SHEIN)
 by: Loose Cannon - Mon, 13 Nov 2023 09:37 UTC

In article <bwh4N.71$uGD8.47@fx07.ams1>, TWP <ngspammersad@yahoo.com> wrote:

[...]

>>> https://twitter.com/AvivaKlompas/status/1720820567173910529

> It does seem like the most likely explanation but the video appears to
> have been filmed by the child

But she is inside the car, and it's filmed by someone moving towards
the car from the outside. Perhaps you can elaborate why you think
it was filmed by the child.

> even down to the image going up and down
> rapidly like the camera is being held by someone with short legs.

Guy is obviously running low, ducking from bullets, and then looks
downwards as he's opening the car's door, to get the child and her
sister out.

> Obviously someone could be crouched down but the image doesn't really
> suggest that.
>
> OK, I know what a turd I look casting doubt on someone's suffering but
> there's a propaganda war going on here along with the armed conflict and
> have been faked in the past. It's likely the video is real but it
> wouldn't be particularly strange if it wasn't. You might even get a fake
> video that depicts a true event that passed without a usable recording
> being made of it. Some films in World War I and II are re-creations of
> battles that actually happened but weren't filmed at the time.

It's always possible, and it definitely happens, but this is really
not a film someone would bother to fake, IMHO.

Here is a media report about the event. Another victim was an Israeli
Arab who tried to help the mother and her daughters reach safety, but
was also murdered by the Hamas.

https://www.timesofisrael.com/odaya-and-dolev-swissa-33-34-murdered-in-front-of-their-daughters/