Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
From: zo@so.org (JeSSe)
Subject: Bolshevik bodyguards open fire on negro thieves
Date: Mon, 13 Nov 2023 12:50:59 -0500
 by: JeSSe - Mon, 13 Nov 2023 17:50 UTC

Oh my goodness, I hope no innocent negroid felons were hurt !
Imagine the outrage if cops opened fire on this protected species for a
property crime, but when it comes to protecting their own from the
racial violence they promote, deadly force is permitted !

``````````````

Secret Service agents protecting Naomi Biden fired shots after attempted
vehicle break-in

Secret Service agents tasked with protecting President Joe Biden's
granddaughter Naomi Biden opened fire after three people attempted to
break into an unmarked agency vehicle in Washington, D.C.

The agents saw three people breaking a window of the parked and
unoccupied Secret Service vehicle while out with Naomi Biden in the
Georgetown neighborhood on Sunday night. One of the agents opened fire
using a service weapon, and it is believed that no one was struck by
gunfire, the Secret Service said in a statement.

Two to three people fled the scene in a red vehicle, Secret Service
spokesman Anthony Guglielmi said on Monday. The Secret Service has put
out a regional bulletin to the Metropolitan Police Department to be on
the lookout for the car.

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/crime/secret-service-agents-naomi-biden-fired-shots-vehicle-break-in

Re: Bolshevik bodyguards open fire on negro thieves

<20231113192454.00007dde@ntlworld.invalid>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=12459&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#12459

From: the.happy.hippy.nntp@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Date: Mon, 13 Nov 2023 19:24:54 +0000
 by: The Happy Hippy - Mon, 13 Nov 2023 19:24 UTC

On Mon, 13 Nov 2023 12:50:59 -0500
JeSSe <zo@so.org> wrote:

> The agents saw three people breaking a window of the parked and
> unoccupied Secret Service vehicle while out with Naomi Biden in the
> Georgetown neighborhood on Sunday night. One of the agents opened
> fire using a service weapon

Not sure how that is legally permissible when there is no threat to life or limb other than it's the shithole states of America where execution and extrajudicial killing is acceptable when cops and other law enforcement agents do it all the time.

Re: Bolshevik bodyguards open fire on negro thieves

<pJv4N.4228$gg_1.4033@fx09.iad>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=12461&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#12461

Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
From: zo@so.org (JeSSe)
Date: Mon, 13 Nov 2023 15:32:22 -0500
 by: JeSSe - Mon, 13 Nov 2023 20:32 UTC

The Happy Hippy wrote:
> On Mon, 13 Nov 2023 12:50:59 -0500
> JeSSe <zo@so.org> wrote:
>
>> The agents saw three people breaking a window of the parked and
>> unoccupied Secret Service vehicle while out with Naomi Biden in the
>> Georgetown neighborhood on Sunday night. One of the agents opened
>> fire using a service weapon
>
> Not sure how that is legally permissible
"Secret Service" & "Biden" should give you a clue.

Too bad the thieves weren't killed, would have put the criminal loving
Bolsheviks even more at odds with their 3rd world voting base.