From: the.happy.hippy.nntp@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Subject: Evil reveals itself
Date: Wed, 15 Nov 2023 16:29:32 +0000
 by: The Happy Hippy - Wed, 15 Nov 2023 16:29 UTC

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12752545/Tory-deputy-chairman-Lee-30p-Anderson-says-Rishi-Sunak-ignore-Supreme-Court-ruling-planes-air-send-migrants-Rwanda.html

<quote>

Tory deputy chairman '30p Lee' Anderson says Rishi Sunak should 'ignore' the Supreme Court ruling and 'put the planes in the air now' to send migrants to Rwanda

</quote>

How someone who doesn't believe in British Law can remain a tory MP, be the deputy chairman of a party which claims respect for British Law is paramount, is beyond me.

He's just another fascist with no respect for British Law, people's rights, or even democracy. And he doesn't even give a fuck that people will die because of what he's proposing.

What a cunt.