Approved for veterans.

aus+uk / uk.d-i-y / Re: Desperate gammon Brexitards are applying for Lithuanian Citizenship LMAO

SubjectAuthor
* Desperate gammon Brexitards are applying for Lithuanian Citizenship LMAOOttavio Caruso
`* Re: Desperate gammon Brexitards are applying for Lithuanian Citizenship LMAOCursitor Doom
 +- Re: Desperate gammon Brexitards are applying for Lithuanian Citizenship LMAOOttavio Caruso
 `* Re: Desperate gammon Brexitards are applying for Lithuanian Citizenship LMAORod Speed
  +- Re: Lonely Obnoxious Cantankerous Auto-contradicting Senile Ozzie Troll Alert!Peeler
  `* Re: Desperate gammon Brexitards are applying for Lithuanian Citizenship LMAOFredxx
   +* Re: Desperate gammon Brexitards are applying for Lithuanian Citizenship LMAORod Speed
   |`- Re: Lonely Obnoxious Cantankerous Auto-contradicting Senile Ozzie Troll Alert!Peeler
   `* Re: Desperate gammon Brexitards are applying for Lithuanian Citizenship LMAOOttavio Caruso
    `* Re: Desperate gammon Brexitards are applying for Lithuanian Citizenship LMAOFredxx
     +* Re: Desperate gammon Brexitards are applying for Lithuanian Citizenship LMAORod Speed
     |`- Re: Lonely Obnoxious Cantankerous Auto-contradicting Senile Ozzie Troll Alert!Peeler
     `* Re: Desperate gammon Brexitards are applying for Lithuanian Citizenship LMAOOttavio Caruso
      `* Re: Desperate gammon Brexitards are applying for Lithuanian Citizenship LMAOFredxx
       `* Re: Desperate gammon Brexitards are applying for Lithuanian Citizenship LMAOCursitor Doom
        `- Re: Desperate gammon Brexitards are applying for Lithuanian Citizenship LMAOOttavio Caruso

1
Desperate gammon Brexitards are applying for Lithuanian Citizenship LMAO

<uqpup9$bhej$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=124914&group=uk.d-i-y#124914

From: ottavio2006-usenet2012@yahoo.com (Ottavio Caruso)
Newsgroups: uk.d-i-y,uk.legal
Subject: Desperate gammon Brexitards are applying for Lithuanian Citizenship
LMAO
Date: Sat, 17 Feb 2024 09:37:43 +0000
 by: Ottavio Caruso - Sat, 17 Feb 2024 09:37 UTC

Almost-dead gammons are rushing to find "their roots" in East Europe!

https://www.otsnews.co.uk/lithuanian-citizenship-a-compelling-option-for-uk-based-descendants-post-brexit/

"In the wake of Brexit, there has been a notable surge in interest among
UK-based descendants of Lithuanians towards obtaining Lithuanian
citizenship. This heightened interest stems from the significant changes
brought about by Brexit, particularly the loss of EU citizenship rights
for UK nationals. As a result, many descendants of Lithuanians in the UK
are exploring the option of reclaiming their ancestral citizenship as a
means of maintaining ties to the European Union and accessing its
associated benefits."

--
Ottavio Caruso

Re: Desperate gammon Brexitards are applying for Lithuanian Citizenship LMAO

<j4d1tip1upj33ctkmqu3koqe43nd3njcev@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=124932&group=uk.d-i-y#124932

From: cd@notformail.com (Cursitor Doom)
Newsgroups: uk.d-i-y,uk.legal
Subject: Re: Desperate gammon Brexitards are applying for Lithuanian Citizenship LMAO
Date: Sat, 17 Feb 2024 13:29:25 +0000
 by: Cursitor Doom - Sat, 17 Feb 2024 13:29 UTC

On Sat, 17 Feb 2024 09:37:43 +0000, Ottavio Caruso
<ottavio2006-usenet2012@yahoo.com> wrote:

>Almost-dead gammons are rushing to find "their roots" in East Europe!
>
>https://www.otsnews.co.uk/lithuanian-citizenship-a-compelling-option-for-uk-based-descendants-post-brexit/
>
>"In the wake of Brexit, there has been a notable surge in interest among
>UK-based descendants of Lithuanians towards obtaining Lithuanian
>citizenship. This heightened interest stems from the significant changes
>brought about by Brexit, particularly the loss of EU citizenship rights
>for UK nationals. As a result, many descendants of Lithuanians in the UK
>are exploring the option of reclaiming their ancestral citizenship as a
>means of maintaining ties to the European Union and accessing its
>associated benefits."

No doubt the option exists for Italians as well. Have a think about
it, eh?

Re: Desperate gammon Brexitards are applying for Lithuanian Citizenship LMAO

<uqqfug$eo5t$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=124934&group=uk.d-i-y#124934

From: ottavio2006-usenet2012@yahoo.com (Ottavio Caruso)
Newsgroups: uk.d-i-y,uk.legal
Subject: Re: Desperate gammon Brexitards are applying for Lithuanian
Citizenship LMAO
Date: Sat, 17 Feb 2024 14:30:40 +0000
 by: Ottavio Caruso - Sat, 17 Feb 2024 14:30 UTC

Am 17/02/2024 um 13:29 schrieb Cursitor Doom:
> On Sat, 17 Feb 2024 09:37:43 +0000, Ottavio Caruso
> <ottavio2006-usenet2012@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
>> Almost-dead gammons are rushing to find "their roots" in East Europe!
>>
>> https://www.otsnews.co.uk/lithuanian-citizenship-a-compelling-option-for-uk-based-descendants-post-brexit/
>>
>> "In the wake of Brexit, there has been a notable surge in interest among
>> UK-based descendants of Lithuanians towards obtaining Lithuanian
>> citizenship. This heightened interest stems from the significant changes
>> brought about by Brexit, particularly the loss of EU citizenship rights
>> for UK nationals. As a result, many descendants of Lithuanians in the UK
>> are exploring the option of reclaiming their ancestral citizenship as a
>> means of maintaining ties to the European Union and accessing its
>> associated benefits."
>
> No doubt the option exists for Italians as well. Have a think about
> it, eh?

No, dumbface. We still have our passports. We don't have to cosplay as
Europeans, we are European. Any chance you are confusing Italians with
the Eyetalians from Noo Yoaak?

--
Ottavio Caruso

Re: Desperate gammon Brexitards are applying for Lithuanian Citizenship LMAO

<op.2jaq1ylcbyq249@pvr2.lan>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=124952&group=uk.d-i-y#124952

From: rod.speed.aaa@gmail.com (Rod Speed)
Newsgroups: uk.d-i-y,uk.legal
Citizenship LMAO
Date: Sun, 18 Feb 2024 04:33:24 +1100
 by: Rod Speed - Sat, 17 Feb 2024 17:33 UTC

On Sun, 18 Feb 2024 00:29:25 +1100, Cursitor Doom <cd@notformail.com>
wrote:

> On Sat, 17 Feb 2024 09:37:43 +0000, Ottavio Caruso
> <ottavio2006-usenet2012@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
>> Almost-dead gammons are rushing to find "their roots" in East Europe!
>>
>> https://www.otsnews.co.uk/lithuanian-citizenship-a-compelling-option-for-uk-based-descendants-post-brexit/
>>
>> "In the wake of Brexit, there has been a notable surge in interest among
>> UK-based descendants of Lithuanians towards obtaining Lithuanian
>> citizenship. This heightened interest stems from the significant changes
>> brought about by Brexit, particularly the loss of EU citizenship rights
>> for UK nationals. As a result, many descendants of Lithuanians in the UK
>> are exploring the option of reclaiming their ancestral citizenship as a
>> means of maintaining ties to the European Union and accessing its
>> associated benefits."
>
> No doubt the option exists for Italians as well. Have a think about
> it, eh?

He has no need of that because he was never turned into a pom.

Re: Lonely Obnoxious Cantankerous Auto-contradicting Senile Ozzie Troll Alert!

<l57AN.352117$7sbb.121189@fx16.iad>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=124960&group=uk.d-i-y#124960

From: trolltrap@valid.invalid (Peeler)
Subject: Re: Lonely Obnoxious Cantankerous Auto-contradicting Senile Ozzie Troll Alert!
Newsgroups: uk.d-i-y,uk.legal
Date: Sat, 17 Feb 2024 19:40:25 +0100
 by: Peeler - Sat, 17 Feb 2024 18:40 UTC

On Sun, 18 Feb 2024 04:33:24 +1100, cantankerous trolling geezer Rodent

Bod addressing senile Rodent Speed:
"Rod, you have a sick twisted mind. I suggest you stop your mindless
and totally irresponsible talk. Your mouth could get you into a lot of
trouble."
MID: <gfbb94Fb4a4U1@mid.individual.net>

Re: Desperate gammon Brexitards are applying for Lithuanian Citizenship LMAO

<uqr18i$idmp$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=124961&group=uk.d-i-y#124961

From: fredxx@spam.invalid (Fredxx)
Newsgroups: uk.d-i-y,uk.legal
Citizenship LMAO
Date: Sat, 17 Feb 2024 19:26:12 +0000
 by: Fredxx - Sat, 17 Feb 2024 19:26 UTC

On 17/02/2024 17:33, Rod Speed wrote:
> On Sun, 18 Feb 2024 00:29:25 +1100, Cursitor Doom <cd@notformail.com>
> wrote:
>
>> On Sat, 17 Feb 2024 09:37:43 +0000, Ottavio Caruso
>> <ottavio2006-usenet2012@yahoo.com> wrote:
>>
>>> Almost-dead gammons are rushing to find "their roots" in East Europe!
>>>
>>> https://www.otsnews.co.uk/lithuanian-citizenship-a-compelling-option-for-uk-based-descendants-post-brexit/
>>>
>>> "In the wake of Brexit, there has been a notable surge in interest among
>>> UK-based descendants of Lithuanians towards obtaining Lithuanian
>>> citizenship. This heightened interest stems from the significant changes
>>> brought about by Brexit, particularly the loss of EU citizenship rights
>>> for UK nationals. As a result, many descendants of Lithuanians in the UK
>>> are exploring the option of reclaiming their ancestral citizenship as a
>>> means of maintaining ties to the European Union and accessing its
>>> associated benefits."
>>
>> No doubt the option exists for Italians as well. Have a think about
>> it, eh?
>
> He has no need of that because he was never turned into a  pom.

He does seem to be living here under protest.

Re: Desperate gammon Brexitards are applying for Lithuanian Citizenship LMAO

<op.2ja0zcwebyq249@pvr2.lan>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=124964&group=uk.d-i-y#124964

From: rod.speed.aaa@gmail.com (Rod Speed)
Newsgroups: uk.d-i-y,uk.legal
Citizenship LMAO
Date: Sun, 18 Feb 2024 08:07:50 +1100
 by: Rod Speed - Sat, 17 Feb 2024 21:07 UTC

On Sun, 18 Feb 2024 06:26:12 +1100, Fredxx <fredxx@spam.invalid> wrote:

> On 17/02/2024 17:33, Rod Speed wrote:
>> On Sun, 18 Feb 2024 00:29:25 +1100, Cursitor Doom <cd@notformail.com>
>> wrote:

>>> No doubt the option exists for Italians as well. Have a think about
>>> it, eh?
>> He has no need of that because he was never turned into a pom.
>
> He does seem to be living here under protest.

Not really, he has clearly decided that is prospects are
better there than in Italy until he is no longer working.

Re: Lonely Obnoxious Cantankerous Auto-contradicting Senile Ozzie Troll Alert!

<dB9AN.330286$PuZ9.240717@fx11.iad>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=124966&group=uk.d-i-y#124966

From: trolltrap@valid.invalid (Peeler)
Newsgroups: uk.d-i-y,uk.legal
Date: Sat, 17 Feb 2024 22:30:57 +0100
 by: Peeler - Sat, 17 Feb 2024 21:30 UTC

On Sun, 18 Feb 2024 08:07:50 +1100, cantankerous trolling geezer Rodent

Website (from 2007) dedicated to the nonagenarian and senile Australian
cretin's pathological trolling:
https://www.pcreview.co.uk/threads/rod-speed-faq.2973853/

Re: Desperate gammon Brexitards are applying for Lithuanian Citizenship LMAO

<uqvae7$1qomf$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=125087&group=uk.d-i-y#125087

From: ottavio2006-usenet2012@yahoo.com (Ottavio Caruso)
Newsgroups: uk.d-i-y,uk.legal
Citizenship LMAO
Date: Mon, 19 Feb 2024 10:27:19 +0000
 by: Ottavio Caruso - Mon, 19 Feb 2024 10:27 UTC

Am 17/02/2024 um 19:26 schrieb Fredxx:
> On 17/02/2024 17:33, Rod Speed wrote:
>> On Sun, 18 Feb 2024 00:29:25 +1100, Cursitor Doom <cd@notformail.com>
>> wrote:

>>> No doubt the option exists for Italians as well. Have a think about
>>> it, eh?
>>
>> He has no need of that because he was never turned into a  pom.
>
> He does seem to be living here under protest.

Here where? St Peterburg?

--
Ottavio Caruso

Re: Desperate gammon Brexitards are applying for Lithuanian Citizenship LMAO

<ur633t$3e3em$2@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=125337&group=uk.d-i-y#125337

From: fredxx@spam.invalid (Fredxx)
Newsgroups: uk.d-i-y,uk.legal
Citizenship LMAO
Date: Thu, 22 Feb 2024 00:05:21 +0000
 by: Fredxx - Thu, 22 Feb 2024 00:05 UTC

On 19/02/2024 10:27, Ottavio Caruso wrote:
> Am 17/02/2024 um 19:26 schrieb Fredxx:
>> On 17/02/2024 17:33, Rod Speed wrote:

>>> He has no need of that because he was never turned into a  pom.
>>
>> He does seem to be living here under protest.
>
> Here where? St Peterburg?

You have claimed it to be Birmingham.

Deception and obfuscation noted.

Re: Desperate gammon Brexitards are applying for Lithuanian Citizenship LMAO

<op.2jirwwb9byq249@pvr2.lan>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=125341&group=uk.d-i-y#125341

From: rod.speed.aaa@gmail.com (Rod Speed)
Newsgroups: uk.d-i-y,uk.legal
Citizenship LMAO
Date: Thu, 22 Feb 2024 12:32:46 +1100
 by: Rod Speed - Thu, 22 Feb 2024 01:32 UTC

On Thu, 22 Feb 2024 11:05:21 +1100, Fredxx <fredxx@spam.invalid> wrote:

> On 19/02/2024 10:27, Ottavio Caruso wrote:

>>> He does seem to be living here under protest.

>> Here where? St Peterburg?

> You have claimed it to be Birmingham.

The previous was sarcasm, stupid.

> Deception and obfuscation noted.

Just another of your pathetic little drug crazed fantasys

Re: Lonely Obnoxious Cantankerous Auto-contradicting Senile Ozzie Troll Alert!

<YODBN.517325$83n7.404577@fx18.iad>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=125347&group=uk.d-i-y#125347

From: trolltrap@valid.invalid (Peeler)
Newsgroups: uk.d-i-y,uk.legal
Date: Thu, 22 Feb 2024 09:42:39 +0100
 by: Peeler - Thu, 22 Feb 2024 08:42 UTC

On Thu, 22 Feb 2024 12:32:46 +1100, cantankerous trolling geezer Rodent

Re: Desperate gammon Brexitards are applying for Lithuanian Citizenship LMAO

<ur7e5f$3s2lc$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=125361&group=uk.d-i-y#125361

From: ottavio2006-usenet2012@yahoo.com (Ottavio Caruso)
Newsgroups: uk.d-i-y,uk.legal
Citizenship LMAO
Date: Thu, 22 Feb 2024 12:19:59 +0000
 by: Ottavio Caruso - Thu, 22 Feb 2024 12:19 UTC

Am 22/02/2024 um 00:05 schrieb Fredxx:
> On 19/02/2024 10:27, Ottavio Caruso wrote:

>>> He does seem to be living here under protest.
>>
>> Here where? St Peterburg?
>
> You have claimed it to be Birmingham.
>
> Deception and obfuscation noted.

You don't understand the English language, you are either thick (most
likely) or Ruzzian, but I will rule that out because Ruzzians are nasty
but at least intelligent.

--
Ottavio Caruso

Re: Desperate gammon Brexitards are applying for Lithuanian Citizenship LMAO

<ur7jn8$3t84q$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=125368&group=uk.d-i-y#125368

From: fredxx@spam.invalid (Fredxx)
Newsgroups: uk.d-i-y,uk.legal
Citizenship LMAO
Date: Thu, 22 Feb 2024 13:54:52 +0000
 by: Fredxx - Thu, 22 Feb 2024 13:54 UTC

On 22/02/2024 12:19, Ottavio Caruso wrote:
> Am 22/02/2024 um 00:05 schrieb Fredxx:

>>> Here where? St Peterburg?
>>
>> You have claimed it to be Birmingham.
>>
>> Deception and obfuscation noted.
>>

> You don't understand the English language, you are either thick (most
> likely) or  Ruzzian, but I will rule that out because Ruzzians are nasty
> but at least intelligent.

I understand it very well, it is my first language. English is certainly
not your home tongue. Nor is England your preferred place of abode.

Re: Desperate gammon Brexitards are applying for Lithuanian Citizenship LMAO

<um1nti9v744j9cit0b7d5ebj9gc8cti4oi@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=125575&group=uk.d-i-y#125575

From: cd@notformail.com (Cursitor Doom)
Newsgroups: uk.d-i-y,uk.legal
Date: Sun, 25 Feb 2024 18:30:11 +0000
 by: Cursitor Doom - Sun, 25 Feb 2024 18:30 UTC

On Thu, 22 Feb 2024 13:54:52 +0000, Fredxx <fredxx@spam.invalid>
wrote:

>On 22/02/2024 12:19, Ottavio Caruso wrote:

>>> You have claimed it to be Birmingham.
>>>
>>> Deception and obfuscation noted.
>>>

>> You don't understand the English language, you are either thick (most
>> likely) or  Ruzzian, but I will rule that out because Ruzzians are nasty
>> but at least intelligent.
>
>I understand it very well, it is my first language. English is certainly
>not your home tongue. Nor is England your preferred place of abode.

I suspect it's only Britain's generous benefits system (for
foreigners) that's keeping him from leaving.

Re: Desperate gammon Brexitards are applying for Lithuanian Citizenship LMAO

<uri6dt$2int6$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=125618&group=uk.d-i-y#125618

From: ottavio2006-usenet2012@yahoo.com (Ottavio Caruso)
Newsgroups: uk.d-i-y,uk.legal
Citizenship LMAO
Date: Mon, 26 Feb 2024 14:15:25 +0000
 by: Ottavio Caruso - Mon, 26 Feb 2024 14:15 UTC

Am 25/02/2024 um 18:30 schrieb Cursitor Doom:
> On Thu, 22 Feb 2024 13:54:52 +0000, Fredxx <fredxx@spam.invalid>
> wrote:

>>> You don't understand the English language, you are either thick (most
>>> likely) or  Ruzzian, but I will rule that out because Ruzzians are nasty
>>> but at least intelligent.
>>
>> I understand it very well, it is my first language. English is certainly
>> not your home tongue. Nor is England your preferred place of abode.
>
> I suspect it's only Britain's generous benefits system (for
> foreigners) that's keeping him from leaving.

Yes, it's generous and yes, I am loving it, especially knowing this
makes the Brexitards rot their livers.

--
Ottavio Caruso