From: nobody@dizum.com (Nomen Nescio)
Subject: Re: Brexit dividend: Civil service has ballooned by 100,
000 since Brexit!
Date: Fri, 15 Mar 2024 21:36:40 +0100 (CET)
Newsgroups: uk.d-i-y
 by: Nomen Nescio - Fri, 15 Mar 2024 20:36 UTC

On Fri, 15 Mar 2024 19:40:33 +1100, "Rod Speed"
<rod.speed.aaa@gmail.com> wrote:

>On Fri, 15 Mar 2024 18:42:53 +1100, Nomen Nescio <nobody@dizum.com>
wrote:

>> On Fri, 15 Mar 2024 07:16:45 +1100, "Rod Speed"
>> <rod.speed.aaa@gmail.com> wrote:

>> having

>> 2067
>> someoone

>> before
>> be

>> above,

>>> Fantasy.

>>> Only a fool ever said that.

>>> The reason the ukraine matters is what Putin
>>> may do next if he does succeed in the Ukraine.
>>>
>>> That region would still export grain if Putin does succeed in the
>> Ukraine.
>>>
>>> <reams of your rabid raving flushed where it belongs>
>
>> No exports efer took place!!
>
>Wrong, as always, and they still do.

No proof to back up anything you say, so what is new!! Wipe out
ukraine and all of e Europe no matter how far related.... Nuke kiev!!
ukraine is a fake country, it is actually Russian soil and will be
reclaimed.

Re: Brexit dividend: Civil service has ballooned by 100, 000 since Brexit!

<op.2ko6skhrbyq249@pvr2.lan>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=127048&group=uk.d-i-y#127048

From: rod.speed.aaa@gmail.com (Rod Speed)
Newsgroups: uk.d-i-y
Subject: Re: Brexit dividend: Civil service has ballooned by 100, 000 since
Brexit!
Date: Sat, 16 Mar 2024 10:13:22 +1100
 by: Rod Speed - Fri, 15 Mar 2024 23:13 UTC

On Sat, 16 Mar 2024 07:36:40 +1100, Nomen Nescio <nobody@dizum.com> wrote:

> On Fri, 15 Mar 2024 19:40:33 +1100, "Rod Speed"
> <rod.speed.aaa@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> On Fri, 15 Mar 2024 18:42:53 +1100, Nomen Nescio <nobody@dizum.com>
> wrote:

>>> having

> and

> is
>>> 2067
>>> someoone

>>> before
>>> be

>>> above,

>>> Ukraine.

>>> No exports efer took place!!
>>
>> Wrong, as always, and they still do.

> No proof to back up anything you say,

Plenty of news items about that since Putin's invasion

<reams of your rabid raving flushed where it belongs>