From: nobody@dizum.com (Nomen Nescio)
Subject: Re: Brexit dividend: Civil service has ballooned by 100,
000 since Brexit!
Date: Sat, 16 Mar 2024 02:52:55 +0100 (CET)
Newsgroups: uk.d-i-y
 by: Nomen Nescio - Sat, 16 Mar 2024 01:52 UTC

On Sat, 16 Mar 2024 10:13:22 +1100, "Rod Speed" <rod.speed.aaa@gmail.com> wrote:

>On Sat, 16 Mar 2024 07:36:40 +1100, Nomen Nescio <nobody@dizum.com> wrote:
>
>> On Fri, 15 Mar 2024 19:40:33 +1100, "Rod Speed"
>> <rod.speed.aaa@gmail.com> wrote:

>> and

>> is

>>> Wrong, as always, and they still do.
>
>> No proof to back up anything you say,
>
>Plenty of news items about that since Putin's invasion
>
><reams of your rabid raving flushed where it belongs>

Troll shit eater, ukraine has no food exports or is it real country. Retard aus filth.
"corse not" - aussie "news" standards.
Now go and fuck a jumbuck!! aus the toilet of the southern hemisphere.

                            _
                            /'_/)
                          ,/_  /
                         /    /
                   /'_'/'   '/'__'7,
                /'/    /    /    /" /_\
               ('(    ' Fuck     /'   ')
            \      You'          /
                 '\'              _.7'
                   \             (
                     \            \

Re: Brexit dividend: Civil service has ballooned by 100, 000 since Brexit!

<op.2kpjyfx1byq249@pvr2.lan>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=127055&group=uk.d-i-y#127055

From: rod.speed.aaa@gmail.com (Rod Speed)
Newsgroups: uk.d-i-y
Subject: Re: Brexit dividend: Civil service has ballooned by 100, 000 since
Brexit!
Date: Sat, 16 Mar 2024 14:57:41 +1100
 by: Rod Speed - Sat, 16 Mar 2024 03:57 UTC

Wrong. as always