From: nobody@dizum.com (Nomen Nescio)
Subject: Re: Brexit dividend: Civil service has ballooned by 100,
000 since Brexit!
Date: Sat, 16 Mar 2024 11:13:55 +0100 (CET)
Newsgroups: uk.d-i-y
 by: Nomen Nescio - Sat, 16 Mar 2024 10:13 UTC

<nobody@dizum.com>

<nobody@dizum.com>

Brexit

>>> Plenty of news items about that since Putin's invasion
>>>
>>> <reams of your rabid raving flushed where it belongs>
>
>> ukraine has no food exports
>
>Wrong. as always

Troll alert. From a bull shitter murdoch mouthpiece.
ukraine is poverty paradise. There never was any historical proof
of any grain exports. Media crap to hype
up their own kind.. 10% is
a major exporter - it ia mathematically a small amount. What kind of
retard comes out with this
and accepts it. "corse not", "no no no.."

Now stamp your pathetic little foot Troll.