From: nobody@dizum.com (Nomen Nescio)
Subject: Re: Would you believe it
Date: Wed, 27 Mar 2024 12:56:11 +0100 (CET)
Newsgroups: uk.d-i-y
 by: Nomen Nescio - Wed, 27 Mar 2024 11:56 UTC

On Wed, 27 Mar 2024 10:26:39 +0000, The Natural Philosopher
<tnp@invalid.invalid> wrote:

>On 26/03/2024 19:55, Colin Bignell wrote:
>> On 26/03/2024 19:42, Fredxx wrote:
>>> So who would your favoured news host be? The BBC?..
>>
>> I very much doubt that. GB News would be my guess
>>
>GB News is Ok.. but even they are overly concerned with woke issues
even
>if they take the opposite (common sense) view.
>
>In reality if you want to know what is going on, you have to trawl the
>recondite corners of the Internet to find people who have no
particular
>axe to grind, who know something, and can be bothered to write it up.
>
>One of my favourite you tube channels did a write up on a hybrid truck
>retrofit kit yesterday. He essentially proved that it would never pay
>back . Like me, he has an engineering degree.
>
>That video has *simply vanished* today.
>
>I don't think people who have never run up against the Establishment,
or
>serious commercial interests, realise how scary and powerful they can
be.

>If you want to *really* be *woke* you have to realise that to say the
>vast majority of all media everywhere, scientific papers, news reports
>etc, is in fact only allowed and paid for of it conforms to a certain
>set of narratives.
>
>If it doesn't, it's Dr Kelly for you my lad. Or a hotel window in
>Russia. Or unexpected bowel cancer.
>
>This isn't a paranoid conspiracy theory, it's just business common
sense.

>It takes a very ruthless psychopathic sort of person to get to the
top,
>and once there, leopards do not change their spots.

So fuuny, so by your fifth columnist standard, so was philby, maxwell
or rothermere "OK"...
Nothing Western or Christian about the media in the West. It serves its
own needs....
which are a foreign minority issues by a foreign minority.
Time will see all this lots background being carpet nuked and what they
are bull shitting about
"we were there first".