From: nobody@remailer.paranoici.org (Anonymous)
Subject: Re: Amidst the furore over Ramadan and Easter,
Date: Sun, 31 Mar 2024 09:01:12 +0000 (UTC)
Newsgroups: uk.d-i-y
 by: Anonymous - Sun, 31 Mar 2024 09:01 UTC

On Fri, 29 Mar 2024 13:22:12 +0000, The Natural Philosopher <tnp@invalid.invalid> wrote:

>I bring you an absolutely contemporary Easter message...
>
>http://vps.templar.co.uk/Cartoons%20and%20Politics/babycheeses.jpg
>
>:-)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-m8ER7zZT-0
What the Jews' Talmud says about Babies, Jesus, Blacks, and Christians
Let's Please God
NOTE: I left the Christian faith. New channel below:
/ @apostateapple
I DON'T OWN THIS CONTENT BUT WAS PERMITTED TO REUPLOAD.
Talmudic writings which they regard higher than the Torah.
The Talmud states that it’s perfectly fine to have sex with infants, commit murder (if done indirectly),
that Jesus was a sinner and burning in hell, black skin is a curse, black people are low life creatures, and that all Gentile nations are inferior.

Your lot, nuke e europe and anything that has been taken.