Try to divide your time evenly to keep others happy.

aus+uk / uk.current-events.terrorism / White American shoots American-Palestinians

SubjectAuthor
* White American shoots American-PalestiniansThe Happy Hippy
`* White American shoots American-PalestiniansJeSSe
 `* White American shoots American-PalestiniansThe Happy Hippy
  `* White American shoots American-PalestiniansJeSSe
   +- White American shoots American-PalestiniansThe Happy Hippy
   `* White American shoots American-PalestiniansThe Happy Hippy
    `* White American shoots American-PalestiniansJeSSe
     `* White American shoots American-PalestiniansThe Happy Hippy
      `* White American shoots American-PalestiniansJeSSe
       `* White American shoots American-PalestiniansThe Happy Hippy
        +- White American shoots American-PalestiniansLoose Cannon
        `- White American shoots American-PalestiniansJeSSe

1
White American shoots American-Palestinians

<20231127125112.000033e3@ntlworld.invalid>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=12847&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#12847

From: the.happy.hippy.nntp@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Subject: White American shoots American-Palestinians
Date: Mon, 27 Nov 2023 12:51:12 +0000
 by: The Happy Hippy - Mon, 27 Nov 2023 12:51 UTC

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12794609/jason-j-Eaton-palestinian-shot-vermont-hate-burlington.html

<quotes>

Vermont shooting suspect Jason J. Eaton, 48, is arrested in attack on Palestinian students Hisham Awartani, Kinnan Abdel Hamid and Tahseen Ahmed - as cops launch hate crime investigation

In an earlier statement police said the three students had been walking on Prospect Street 'when they were confronted by a white male with a handgun'.

'The suspect was on foot in the area. Without speaking, he discharged at least four rounds from the pistol and is believed to have fled on foot,' Burlington Police Chief Jon Murad explained.

</quotes>

Others claim that Eaton shouted racist abuse at his victims before shooting them.

Two of the victims are said to be American citizens, the third a legal resident. They are reported to have been returning from a Thanksgiving dinner at one of their grandmother's houses.

Last month a white Chicago landlord murdered a 6 year-old Palestinian-American child by stabbing him 26 times, injured his mother, while yelling that "Muslims must die".

The Shithole States of America is a land full of white racist haters willing to murder those they direct their hatred at.

Re: White American shoots American-Palestinians

<mB49N.131394$BbXa.25477@fx16.iad>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=12854&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#12854

Subject: Re: White American shoots American-Palestinians
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
From: zo@so.org (JeSSe)
Date: Mon, 27 Nov 2023 12:45:54 -0500
 by: JeSSe - Mon, 27 Nov 2023 17:45 UTC

The Happy Hippy wrote:
> https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12794609/jason-j-Eaton-palestinian-shot-vermont-hate-burlington.html
>
> <quotes>
>
> Vermont shooting suspect Jason J. Eaton, 48, is arrested in attack on Palestinian students Hisham Awartani, Kinnan Abdel Hamid and Tahseen Ahmed - as cops launch hate crime investigation
>
> In an earlier statement police said the three students had been walking on Prospect Street 'when they were confronted by a white male with a handgun'.
>
> 'The suspect was on foot in the area. Without speaking, he discharged at least four rounds from the pistol and is believed to have fled on foot,' Burlington Police Chief Jon Murad explained.
>
> </quotes>
>
> Others claim that Eaton shouted racist abuse at his victims before shooting them.

Sounds like something that you'd do to a jew.
Chasing them down [after shouting racist abuse], shooting Ron Yates wife
and children first to make him suffer before you murder him.
Sound about right ? Or perhaps you'd rather stab them all, can't have a
veritable bloodbath of dead jews without alot of blood !

Re: White American shoots American-Palestinians

<20231127180603.00003f84@ntlworld.invalid>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=12857&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#12857

From: the.happy.hippy.nntp@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Date: Mon, 27 Nov 2023 18:06:03 +0000
 by: The Happy Hippy - Mon, 27 Nov 2023 18:06 UTC

On Mon, 27 Nov 2023 12:45:54 -0500
JeSSe <zo@so.org> wrote:

> The Happy Hippy wrote:
> > https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12794609/jason-j-Eaton-palestinian-shot-vermont-hate-burlington.html
> >
> > <quotes>
> >
> > Vermont shooting suspect Jason J. Eaton, 48, is arrested in attack
> > on Palestinian students Hisham Awartani, Kinnan Abdel Hamid and
> > Tahseen Ahmed - as cops launch hate crime investigation
> >
> > In an earlier statement police said the three students had been
> > walking on Prospect Street 'when they were confronted by a white
> > male with a handgun'.
> >
> > 'The suspect was on foot in the area. Without speaking, he
> > discharged at least four rounds from the pistol and is believed to
> > have fled on foot,' Burlington Police Chief Jon Murad explained.
> >
> > </quotes>
> >
> > Others claim that Eaton shouted racist abuse at his victims before
> > shooting them.
>
> Sounds like something that you'd do to a jew.

No. What I wrote was specifically directed towards a single cunt who wished me dead and was cheer leading for the slaughter of Jews at the hands of Israel's enemies.

But I can't force you to acknowledge the context in which it was written when you choose to ignore that context and have done so for 17 years.

I have no problems with Jews, those you hate and disparage as "kikes", those you say "have been promoting, sponsoring and paying for anti white hatred for decades", those you accuse of having "left no stone unturned to undermine our country and borders", amidst the other anti-Semitic crap and bullshit you come out with.

The laughable thing is that you'd be applauding it if it had been written by one of the racist far-right fascist members of your extremist clan.

You are the only anti-Semitic Jew hater here.

Re: White American shoots American-Palestinians

<Lc59N.90291$Wzw6.18162@fx13.iad>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=12859&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#12859

Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
From: zo@so.org (JeSSe)
Date: Mon, 27 Nov 2023 13:27:55 -0500
 by: JeSSe - Mon, 27 Nov 2023 18:27 UTC

The Happy Hippy wrote:
> On Mon, 27 Nov 2023 12:45:54 -0500
> JeSSe <zo@so.org> wrote:
>
>> The Happy Hippy wrote:
>>> https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12794609/jason-j-Eaton-palestinian-shot-vermont-hate-burlington.html
>>>
>>> <quotes>
>>>
>>> Vermont shooting suspect Jason J. Eaton, 48, is arrested in attack
>>> on Palestinian students Hisham Awartani, Kinnan Abdel Hamid and
>>> Tahseen Ahmed - as cops launch hate crime investigation
>>>
>>> In an earlier statement police said the three students had been
>>> walking on Prospect Street 'when they were confronted by a white
>>> male with a handgun'.
>>>
>>> 'The suspect was on foot in the area. Without speaking, he
>>> discharged at least four rounds from the pistol and is believed to
>>> have fled on foot,' Burlington Police Chief Jon Murad explained.
>>>
>>> </quotes>
>>>
>>> Others claim that Eaton shouted racist abuse at his victims before
>>> shooting them.
>>
>> Sounds like something that you'd do to a jew.
>
> No. What I wrote was specifically directed towards a single cunt who wished me dead and was cheer leading for the slaughter of Jews at the hands of Israel's enemies.

Do we really need to examine what you wrote again ?
Your threat was certainly NOT specifically against a single person, it
was against him, his wife, his children [family pets too] and Jews in
general.
In fact, if it was just against Ron and Ron only, this conversation [and
others like it] would not be taking place.

> But I can't force you to acknowledge the context in which it was written when you choose to ignore that context and have done so for 17 years.

There is no context for threats to mass murder innocent people, just as
there would be no context for prosecutors if you actually followed
through on your threats.

"Yes your honor, I murdered them all because they were jews, but this
guy hurt my feelings and provoked me on the usenet !"

> I have no problems with Jews, those you hate and disparage as "kikes", those you say "have been promoting, sponsoring and paying for anti white hatred for decades", those you accuse of having "left no stone unturned to undermine our country and borders", amidst the other anti-Semitic crap and bullshit you come out

Oh lol, double lol, your humor is at its best when you are not trying -
No problem with them, only want to stack their bodies up in a bloody heap !
I have a problem with them but have never made threats like that, you
have no problem with them but threaten bloody genocide, so who is the
nut case here [hint: not me] ?

> The laughable thing is that you'd be applauding it if it had been written by one of the racist far-right fascist members of your extremist clan.
>
> You are the only anti-Semitic Jew hater here.

And you are the only one who has directly and personally threatened to
murder them, threatened to do what in fact your hamas buddies actually
did - Cause a veritable bloodbath of dead jews including men, woman,
children and family pets too.

So lets talk about context now, pretty easy to see the reasons for your
knee jerk hamas support, with context like that.

Re: White American shoots American-Palestinians

<20231127193900.000056a7@ntlworld.invalid>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=12861&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#12861

From: the.happy.hippy.nntp@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Date: Mon, 27 Nov 2023 19:39:00 +0000
 by: The Happy Hippy - Mon, 27 Nov 2023 19:39 UTC

On Mon, 27 Nov 2023 13:27:55 -0500
JeSSe <zo@so.org> wrote:

> The Happy Hippy wrote:
> > On Mon, 27 Nov 2023 12:45:54 -0500
> > JeSSe <zo@so.org> wrote:

> >> Sounds like something that you'd do to a jew.
> >
> > No. What I wrote was specifically directed towards a single cunt
> > who wished me dead and was cheer leading for the slaughter of Jews
> > at the hands of Israel's enemies.
>
> Do we really need to examine what you wrote again ?

Obviously you do.

> Your threat

You are again spinning it as a threat when it wasn't, you are simply making shit up.

> There is no context for threats to mass murder innocent people

It wasn't a threat, as others pointed out at the time when you first started with that nonsense.

> "Yes your honor, I murdered them all because they were jews, but this
> guy hurt my feelings and provoked me on the usenet !"

You need to stop listening to the voices in your head, you need to stop fantasising.

> And you are the only one who has directly and personally threatened
> to murder

It wasn't a threat. Just because you say it's so doesn't make it so.

Re: White American shoots American-Palestinians

<20231127194108.00001935@ntlworld.invalid>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=12862&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#12862

From: the.happy.hippy.nntp@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Date: Mon, 27 Nov 2023 19:41:08 +0000
 by: The Happy Hippy - Mon, 27 Nov 2023 19:41 UTC

JeSSe <zo@so.org> wrote:

> Woe to those who call evil good and good evil, who put darkness for
> light and light for darkness, who put bitter for sweet and sweet for
> bitter.

You need to look in a mirror some time.

Re: White American shoots American-Palestinians

<4P89N.25454$cnze.9962@fx35.iad>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=12865&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#12865

Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
From: zo@so.org (JeSSe)
Date: Mon, 27 Nov 2023 17:33:36 -0500
 by: JeSSe - Mon, 27 Nov 2023 22:33 UTC

The Happy Hippy wrote:
> On Mon, 27 Nov 2023 13:27:55 -0500
> JeSSe <zo@so.org> wrote:
>
>> Woe to those who call evil good and good evil, who put darkness for
>> light and light for darkness, who put bitter for sweet and sweet for
>> bitter.
>
> You need to look in a mirror some time.

You threaten to personally murder men, woman and children based
exclusively on their ethnicity [Just like HAMAS Just like HITLER], and
I'm the bad guy ?

Are you really that delusional ?

See, that's why I did not accept your half assed "apology", because you
didn't mean it, the only thing you are sorry about is that I keep riding
your ass about it and WON'T LET YOU FORGET IT.

Does that point to you actually having a conscience ?
I seriously doubt that, like a typical wingnut, you just want to run
your mouth free from any liability of your toxic, maniacal words.

I am 100% a man of my word, say you are sorry and actually mean it, and
it stops, for good.

Re: White American shoots American-Palestinians

<20231127230256.00005bf2@ntlworld.invalid>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=12868&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#12868

From: the.happy.hippy.nntp@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Date: Mon, 27 Nov 2023 23:02:56 +0000
 by: The Happy Hippy - Mon, 27 Nov 2023 23:02 UTC

On Mon, 27 Nov 2023 17:33:36 -0500
JeSSe <zo@so.org> wrote:

> I am 100% a man of my word

No you're not; you are simply a lying cunt.

> say you are sorry and actually mean it, and it stops, for good.

You will simply keep saying I didn't mean it and it won't stop.

But anyway, just to let you prove you are a lying cunt -

I am sorry, and I actually mean it.

Re: White American shoots American-Palestinians

<ENb9N.132522$BbXa.121232@fx16.iad>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=12871&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#12871

Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
From: zo@so.org (JeSSe)
Date: Mon, 27 Nov 2023 20:56:53 -0500
 by: JeSSe - Tue, 28 Nov 2023 01:56 UTC

The Happy Hippy wrote:
> On Mon, 27 Nov 2023 17:33:36 -0500
> JeSSe <zo@so.org> wrote:
>
>> I am 100% a man of my word
>
> No you're not; you are simply a lying cunt.
>

>> say you are sorry and actually mean it, and it stops, for good.
>
> You will simply keep saying I didn't mean it and it won't stop.
>
> But anyway, just to let you prove you are a lying cunt -
>
> I am sorry, and I actually mean it.

That is not sincere, and no one has any idea what you are sorry for.

Re: White American shoots American-Palestinians

<20231128070235.000026f7@ntlworld.invalid>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=12875&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#12875

From: the.happy.hippy.nntp@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Date: Tue, 28 Nov 2023 07:02:35 +0000
 by: The Happy Hippy - Tue, 28 Nov 2023 07:02 UTC

On Mon, 27 Nov 2023 20:56:53 -0500
JeSSe <zo@so.org> wrote:

> The Happy Hippy wrote:
> > On Mon, 27 Nov 2023 17:33:36 -0500
> > JeSSe <zo@so.org> wrote:
> >
> >> I am 100% a man of my word
> >
> > No you're not; you are simply a lying cunt.
> >

> >> say you are sorry and actually mean it, and it stops, for good.
> >
> > You will simply keep saying I didn't mean it and it won't stop.
> >
> > But anyway, just to let you prove you are a lying cunt -
> >
> > I am sorry, and I actually mean it.
> >
> That is not sincere

As I said, and exactly as predicted.

But I don't care. You can keep wasting your life away ranting into the ether like a crackhead crazed loon, can enjoy your circle-jerks with the troll who keeps on trolling you.

Re: White American shoots American-Palestinians

<uk499p$kjn$2@pcls7.std.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=12877&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#12877

From: efbregg73@gmx-xx.comm (Loose Cannon)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Date: Tue, 28 Nov 2023 08:44:41 +0000 (UTC)
Originator: rjac@shell02.TheWorld.com (spamming/forging jew wannabe nazoid PAEDO Andrew 'Andrzej' Baron aka SHEIN)
 by: Loose Cannon - Tue, 28 Nov 2023 08:44 UTC

In article <20231128070235.000026f7@ntlworld.invalid>,
The Happy Hippy <the.happy.hippy.nntp@ntlworld.invalid> wrote:

> ranting into the ether

No such thing as ether, as Einstein demonstrated.

Re: White American shoots American-Palestinians

<Ukp9N.87348$yvY5.66763@fx10.iad>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=12880&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#12880

Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
From: zo@so.org (JeSSe)
Date: Tue, 28 Nov 2023 12:21:57 -0500
 by: JeSSe - Tue, 28 Nov 2023 17:21 UTC

The Happy Hippy wrote:
> On Mon, 27 Nov 2023 20:56:53 -0500
> JeSSe <zo@so.org> wrote:
>
>> The Happy Hippy wrote:

>>> No you're not; you are simply a lying cunt.

>>> You will simply keep saying I didn't mean it and it won't stop.
>>>
>>> But anyway, just to let you prove you are a lying cunt -
>>>
>>> I am sorry, and I actually mean it.
>>>
>> That is not sincere
>
> As I said, and exactly as predicted.

Step 1 - Say something insincere
Step 2 - Predict that people will say you are insincere
Step 3 - Hail yourself as an uncanny clairvoyant when they do

Brilliant !