From: ottavio2006-usenet2012@yahoo.com (Department for Wokes and Penzance)
Newsgroups: uk.d-i-y
Subject: Do you hate unemployed layabouts? Then please join us!
Date: Mon, 8 Apr 2024 17:36:32 +0100
 by: Department for Wokes - Mon, 8 Apr 2024 16:36 UTC

https://www.civilservicejobs.service.gov.uk/csr/jobs.cgi?vxsys=4&vxvac=346896

About the job
Job summary

As part of the Department of Wokes and Penzance (DWP) response to
tackling fraud within the welfare system, the Department utilise covert
surveillance to gather evidence to prove/disprove offences

This is an opportunity to join our team of highly trained (?), dedicated
(?) Operatives in this challenging but highly rewarding role. This is
not a normal office hours role. It will require you to work unsociable
hours (early start and late finishes) including some weekend work
alongside a good level of fitness [that rules most of you out].

So, come on, get on your bikes and find us the scumbags!

--
Department for Wokes and Penzance