Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
From: zo@so.org (JeSSe)
Subject: Shithole [BLUE] States of America
Date: Mon, 27 Nov 2023 17:41:37 -0500
 by: JeSSe - Mon, 27 Nov 2023 22:41 UTC

Bunch of 3rd world hippys trying to fulfill their racist dreams of
genocidal slaughter in this leftist Bolshevik stronghold.

Their very own Kristallnacht can start right there, and once the hated
jews are taken care of, they can start on anyone else they don't like,
anyone else who doesn't think like them, anyone else who doesn't look
like them - Sound familiar ?

This is not America, it is a sick, twisted left wing parody of America.

`````````````

Shocking moment Jewish teacher is forced to HIDE in her classroom at a
Queens high school as 'radicalized' students rampage through hallways
while demanding she be fired for attending pro-Israel rally

Videos have emerged on social media showing a high school in Queens
descending into anarchy as students protested against a Jewish teacher
The teacher had been photographed at a pro-Israel rally, sparking a
hate filled response from students who demanded her dismissal over her
religion
One educator at the school said that administrators and officers
with the NYPD rushed to the aid of the teacher and locked her room door
during the chaos

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12791487/Queens-Jewish-teacher-pro-Israel-rampage.html

Re: Shithole [BLUE] States of America

<20231127225916.000052bd@ntlworld.invalid>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=12867&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#12867

From: the.happy.hippy.nntp@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Subject: Re: Shithole [BLUE] States of America
Date: Mon, 27 Nov 2023 22:59:16 +0000
 by: The Happy Hippy - Mon, 27 Nov 2023 22:59 UTC

On Mon, 27 Nov 2023 17:41:37 -0500
JeSSe <zo@so.org> wrote:

> Shocking moment Jewish teacher is forced to HIDE in her classroom at
> a Queens high school as 'radicalized' students rampage through
> hallways while demanding she be fired for attending pro-Israel rally

Makes a change from having to hide from being murdered by a far-right nutjob who has decided to indulge in another mass shooting spree at a school.

I wonder where Mike Pence hid when those far-right domestic terrorists rallied by Trump smashed their way into Capitol Hill with the intend of lynching him ?

There's no blue or red about it; it's simply the Shithole States of America.

Re: Shithole [BLUE] States of America

<bl99N.85116$cAm7.24054@fx18.iad>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=12869&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#12869

Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
From: zo@so.org (JeSSe)
Date: Mon, 27 Nov 2023 18:09:59 -0500
 by: JeSSe - Mon, 27 Nov 2023 23:09 UTC

The Happy Hippy wrote:
> On Mon, 27 Nov 2023 17:41:37 -0500
> JeSSe <zo@so.org> wrote:
>
>> Shocking moment Jewish teacher is forced to HIDE in her classroom at
>> a Queens high school as 'radicalized' students rampage through
>> hallways while demanding she be fired for attending pro-Israel rally
>
> Makes a change from having to hide from being murdered by a far-right nutjob who has decided to indulge in another mass shooting spree at a school.

* False equivalency Check
* Mandatory projection Check
* Distraction Check

Job well done, Bolshevik approved !
[last mass school shooting was by a Xiden voting tranny btw]

Re: Shithole [BLUE] States of America

<20231128061106.00000765@ntlworld.invalid>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=12873&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#12873

From: the.happy.hippy.nntp@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Date: Tue, 28 Nov 2023 06:11:06 +0000
 by: The Happy Hippy - Tue, 28 Nov 2023 06:11 UTC

On Mon, 27 Nov 2023 18:09:59 -0500
JeSSe <zo@so.org> wrote:

> The Happy Hippy wrote:
> > On Mon, 27 Nov 2023 17:41:37 -0500
> > JeSSe <zo@so.org> wrote:
> >
> >> Shocking moment Jewish teacher is forced to HIDE in her classroom
> >> at a Queens high school as 'radicalized' students rampage through
> >> hallways while demanding she be fired for attending pro-Israel
> >> rally
> >
> > Makes a change from having to hide from being murdered by a
> > far-right nutjob who has decided to indulge in another mass
> > shooting spree at a school.
>
> * False equivalency Check
> * Mandatory projection Check
> * Distraction Check
>
> Job well done, Bolshevik approved !
> [last mass school shooting was by a Xiden voting tranny btw]

As I said,

> There's no blue or red about it; it's simply the Shithole States of
> America.

At least that's one thing we can agree on, as most of the world does.

But what about ...