"Laugh while you can, monkey-boy." -- Dr. Emilio Lizardo

aus+uk / uk.current-events.terrorism / China possibly killed guy who started covid ?

SubjectAuthor
* China possibly killed guy who started covid ?JeSSe
+* China possibly killed guy who started covid ?The Happy Hippy
|`- China possibly killed guy who started covid ?JeSSe
`- China possibly killed guy who started covid ?Loose Cannon

1
China possibly killed guy who started covid ?

<_4c9N.114717$_Oab.90240@fx15.iad>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=12872&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#12872

Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
From: zo@so.org (JeSSe)
Subject: China possibly killed guy who started covid ?
Date: Mon, 27 Nov 2023 21:17:31 -0500
 by: JeSSe - Tue, 28 Nov 2023 02:17 UTC

Filed a Covid vaccine patent BEFORE the bio engineered virus even went
global - Smoking gun.
No wonder he was thrown off a roof, chinks were worried that he would
flee to Trump and spill the beans.

```````````````````````````

Top White House health official says it's 'certainly possible' China
KILLED researcher who started the Covid pandemic by throwing him off
Wuhan lab roof

Official feels obligated to reveal talks with Fauci about writing
off lab leak theory
Says US has not learned lesson based on continued funding for risky
research

A retired high-ranking health official revealed a Wuhan scientist
secretly working on a Covid vaccine months before the pandemic broke out
could have caused the global crisis and then been murdered for it.

Dr Robert Kadlec, who served in the Trump administration as an official
in biodefense and epidemic response departments during the Covid-19
pandemic, revealed the coronavirus could have escaped a Wuhan lab at the
hands of Chinese military scientist, Zhou Yusen, who was conducting
risky research on live animals.

Dr Yusen was believed to be involved in SARS-related coronavirus animal
vaccine research at the Wuhan Institute of Virology in the Summer or
Fall of 2019, Kadlec claims in a government report he co-authored.

During his research, Dr Yusen filed a patent in February 2020 for a
Covid vaccine that he was suspected of secretly having worked on for
months, just three months after the first case of the virus was reported
in China - a time far faster than typical vaccine development.

Three months after filing his patent, the scientist mysteriously died
when he 'fell from the roof of the institute.'

Dr Kadlec believes it was during Dr Yusen's research that the virus
escaped from the WIV and sparked a global health emergency.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-12796725/us-health-official-fauci-lab-leak-theory.html

Re: China possibly killed guy who started covid ?

<20231128065431.0000013c@ntlworld.invalid>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=12874&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#12874

From: the.happy.hippy.nntp@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Subject: Re: China possibly killed guy who started covid ?
Date: Tue, 28 Nov 2023 06:54:31 +0000
 by: The Happy Hippy - Tue, 28 Nov 2023 06:54 UTC

On Mon, 27 Nov 2023 21:17:31 -0500
JeSSe <zo@so.org> wrote:

> Filed a Covid vaccine patent BEFORE the bio engineered virus even
> went global - Smoking gun.

This is old news, at least two and a half years old. Though it appears to be a lie to say it was filed before the pandemic went global.

> Says US has not learned lesson based on continued funding for
> risky research

That's for sure.

One of the amusing things about it being to be a Chinese lab leak is that Republicans argue that's possible because similar US lab leaks have indeed happened.

They also note that Wuhan is best known as a coronavirus research because of their willingness to work with American and other western researchers. Of course they call them "collaborators" rather than say outright that the US uses Wuhan to develop it's own dangerous shit.

Of course, Zhou Yusen could indeed be the smoking gun. One of the narratives is that he became infected doing gain of function research in America while developing US bio-weapons, moved to Wuhan to continue that in secret, was patient zero who spread it to others where it mutated and eventually infected the world. All the 'three month' periods in covid evolution line up like ducks in a row.

Re: China possibly killed guy who started covid ?

<uk490d$kjn$1@pcls7.std.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=12876&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#12876

From: efbregg73@gmx-xx.comm (Loose Cannon)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Date: Tue, 28 Nov 2023 08:39:41 +0000 (UTC)
Originator: rjac@shell02.TheWorld.com (spamming/forging jew wannabe nazoid PAEDO Andrew 'Andrzej' Baron aka SHEIN)
 by: Loose Cannon - Tue, 28 Nov 2023 08:39 UTC

In article <_4c9N.114717$_Oab.90240@fx15.iad>, JeSSe <zo@so.org> wrote:

> Top White House health official says it's 'certainly possible' China
> KILLED researcher who started the Covid pandemic by throwing him off
> Wuhan lab roof

Putin's legacy lives!

Re: China possibly killed guy who started covid ?

<ODq9N.30038$rx%7.26140@fx47.iad>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=12882&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#12882

Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
From: zo@so.org (JeSSe)
Date: Tue, 28 Nov 2023 13:50:22 -0500
 by: JeSSe - Tue, 28 Nov 2023 18:50 UTC

The Happy Hippy wrote:
> On Mon, 27 Nov 2023 21:17:31 -0500
> JeSSe <zo@so.org> wrote:
>
>> Filed a Covid vaccine patent BEFORE the bio engineered virus even
>> went global - Smoking gun.
>
> This is old news, at least two and a half years old.

No shit sherlock - But "Top White House health official says it's
'certainly possible' China KILLED researcher who started the Covid
pandemic by throwing him off Wuhan lab roof" is not old news

> Though it appears to be a lie to say it was filed before the pandemic went global.

I have a memory [as you well know], germs might well have been in place,
everyone could see the calamity on the horizon with events in Italy, but
things were normal here in Feb 2019. In fact, thats about the time I
started stocking up before the supply chain collapse.

>> Says US has not learned lesson based on continued funding for
>> risky research
>
> That's for sure.

Old drivel snipped - Its one thing when a Top White House health
official says something, quite another when a shill like you goes into
rehashing pet theories.