From: nobody@dizum.com (Nomen Nescio)
Subject: Re: Do you hate unemployed layabouts? Then please join us!
Date: Sat, 13 Apr 2024 16:01:33 +0200 (CEST)
Newsgroups: soc.culture.british,uk.d-i-y
 by: Nomen Nescio - Sat, 13 Apr 2024 14:01 UTC

On Mon, 8 Apr 2024 17:36:32 +0100, Department for Wokes and Penzance <ottavio2006-usenet2012@yahoo.com> wrote:

>https://www.civilservicejobs.service.gov.uk/csr/jobs.cgi?vxsys=4&vxvac=346896
>
>About the job
>Job summary
>
>As part of the Department of Wokes and Penzance (DWP) response to
>tackling fraud within the welfare system, the Department utilise covert
>surveillance to gather evidence to prove/disprove offences
>
>This is an opportunity to join our team of highly trained (?), dedicated
>(?) Operatives in this challenging but highly rewarding role. This is
>not a normal office hours role. It will require you to work unsociable
>hours (early start and late finishes) including some weekend work
>alongside a good level of fitness [that rules most of you out].
>
>So, come on, get on your bikes and find us the scumbags!

dwp= dershowitz, weinberg pensions aka another maxwell thiif, traitor and parasite illegal immigrant as seen below.
Charity begins at home, so why are there : 11 million e europeans here and 99% do not work??
8 million ukrainians and do not work
5 million indians and all do not work

NHS, schools, public transport is clogged up. 12 hour waiting time for a and e.
Muggings, rapes, hate attacks are getting worse, as the poloce are getting orders from the cst.
Private army: shomrim are all over the UK with armour plated BMW 7 series and carry autmatic weapons
as a result every day mureders and White slave trading.

So braveramn: an indian and her khazar husband---- deport them.
Same goes for sunak the other indian: who loves the genocidal terrorist modi and
is a hindutva aka what inspired the nazis. india has openly said it will nuke the UK:
the shiva option.
braverman support this as well as the the sampson option - smuggled in nukes.
tel aviv and mumbai are the centres of the White slave trade.
So why no nigel farrage aka farrginski the ukrainian care??
Simply put: his family is from kiev and live in tel aviv. This is where his loyalty is.
shapps is a mossad agen as proven by peter ford.
Jewish Guy Tested His DNA and The Results Shocked Him!
https://youtube.com/shorts/NLjTeRkgFzc?si=kp3Dc9MuhguDakQf

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=386iVwP-bAA
india Sucks! Don't Ever Come Here
Small Brained American
371K subscribers
Mar 10, 2023 VARANASI
India sucks...
Companion Podcast Episode:

• India is the Most Disgusting Place on...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tUyGUbQ_tsg&t=0s

@LoS-ke7ez
3 months ago
Finally someone who doesnt romanticize missery, dirt, annoying people, grossness and noise disguising it as culture
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ki79kBLn1RE
When I am constipated, I just watch Indian street food and I get immediate diarrhea
15 Most Unhygienic Street Foods In India
@grahamkelly8662
3 months ago
Everyone slags off McDonald’s but if I went to india, I would eat nothing but McDonald’s. Please don’t tell me that Indian McDonald’s is just as dirty as street food
@skydude8871
1 month ago
I travelled several poor countries Asia and Africa. I have never seen any country remotely close to India. Streets dirty and seen people in food industry with dirty long nails. I had food poison
@arrowen39
4 months ago
All you have to do is think about their sanitation of bathrooms or probably lack of. Toilet paper doesn’t exist, and im sure soap is a hopeful option.. ew
@UncleBroMiscellaneous
3 months ago
Bacterias eating bacterias... Lol
@BoboyPC2247
2 months ago
Even the ingredients and condiments is also unhygienic.
@Polaf3456
3 months ago
The really unfortunate thing about all of this is that the average Indian street food vendor definitely has access to either the internet personally or an internet cafe and can watch this video and learn from it or the many videos like it, yet it hasn't happened.
@ecomancer007
6 months ago
Its India, they do not have the same standards as America, England, France when it comes to kitchen requirements. Even in a proper kitchen i'd be hard pressed to try any of those foods.
@melissakoko8154
3 months ago
I'm in UK, but never eaten in India s restaurant can't trust them when comes with ingenuity
@LoS-ke7ez
3 months ago
Finally someone who doesnt romanticize missery, dirt, annoying people, grossness and noise disguising it as culture
@rigae2
2 days ago
My cousin who used to be so smart and beautiful was into yoga. She traveled to India and was gang raped. Now she’s completely broken and home bound. She can no longer function as a normal person. Thank you for posting this video to share the “other” side of India that people often romanticize.