Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
From: zo@so.org (JeSSe)
Subject: More hamas shills try to cover their tracks
Date: Tue, 28 Nov 2023 21:22:39 -0500
 by: JeSSe - Wed, 29 Nov 2023 02:22 UTC

Shes a raghead in drag, so what do you expect ?
Would likely be flogged is she paraded her skank ass around in Gaza like
she does here.
What kind of stunning ignorance and hypocrisy does it take to claim that
Israel is the only nation that keeps children prisoners, while hamas has
dozens of kid hostages, including actual infants ?

They post their hate for all to see, then try to take it back deleting
posts and accounts - No good, they have exposed themselves as hate
filled, racist terror supporters - And don't give me none of that shit
that you can support palestinians without supporting hamas, that
regurgitated talking point don't pass the smell test.

``````````````````````

Gigi Hadid DELETES 'anti-Semitic' post claiming Israel is 'only country
that keeps children as prisoners of war' - while Israeli kids are still
kept captive by Hamas - and calls terrorist who tried to murder Jews a POW

American model Gigi Hadid posted a picture of Palestinian terrorist
Ahmed Manasra as a 'child prisoner of war' and was blasted by online critics
On the same day Hamas released 13 hostages, Hadid claimed Manasra
was 'abducted' and bizarrely accused Israel of 'raping and murdering' people
In the since-removed post, Hadid shared a photo of Manasra, who was
imprisoned for going on a stabbing rampage in Jerusalem in 2015

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12788731/Gigi-Hadid-anti-Semitic-Israel-Ahmed-Hassan-Mansara.html

Actual member of hamas in Us congress, how is this dirty cunt not expelled ?

'Squad' firebrand Rashida Tlaib's astonishing links to shady Hamas group
held liable for DEATH of an American Jew: Charity boss co-hosted her
Congress campaign event… and more of her backers have clear ties to
murderous terrorists

Tlaib campaign event co-host Rafeeq Jaber refused to condemn Hamas'
October 7th terror attack when contacted by DailyMail.com
Jaber was president of the Islamic Association of Palestine (IAP),
which was ordered to pay $165 million to the American family of a Hamas
terror victim
IAP then dissolved but is alleged to have reemerged as American
Muslims for Palestine, which has backed Rep. Rashida Tlaib

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12781431/rashida-tlaib-hamas-terror-fundraiser-campaign.html

Re: More hamas shills try to cover their tracks

<uk70ls$9p6$1@pcls7.std.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=12887&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#12887

From: efbregg73@gmx-xx.comm (Loose Cannon)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Subject: Re: More hamas shills try to cover their tracks
Date: Wed, 29 Nov 2023 09:35:56 +0000 (UTC)
Originator: rjac@shell02.TheWorld.com (spamming/forging jew wannabe nazoid PAEDO Andrew 'Andrzej' Baron aka SHEIN)
 by: Loose Cannon - Wed, 29 Nov 2023 09:35 UTC

In article <Ofx9N.96247$Wzw6.69205@fx13.iad>, JeSSe <zo@so.org> wrote:

> Shes a raghead in drag, so what do you expect ?
> Would likely be flogged is she paraded her skank ass around in Gaza like
> she does here.
> What kind of stunning ignorance and hypocrisy does it take to claim that
> Israel is the only nation that keeps children prisoners, while hamas has
> dozens of kid hostages, including actual infants ?

Possibly, the stupid bitch cannot read -- else, how could she have missed
the news?

The dumb cunt *is* good-looking, I agree -- but very severely lacking in
the brain department.

I appreciate female beauty as much as the other guy, but it's just
unbelievable how someone shoots off her stupid yap and thinks that
what she says is important, only because she's pretty.

Re: More hamas shills try to cover their tracks

<wxL9N.41137$_Vie.1676@fx39.iad>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=12889&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#12889

Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
From: zo@so.org (JeSSe)
Date: Wed, 29 Nov 2023 13:37:15 -0500
 by: JeSSe - Wed, 29 Nov 2023 18:37 UTC

Loose Cannon wrote:
> In article <Ofx9N.96247$Wzw6.69205@fx13.iad>, JeSSe <zo@so.org> wrote:
>
>> Shes a raghead in drag, so what do you expect ?
>> Would likely be flogged is she paraded her skank ass around in Gaza like
>> she does here.
>> What kind of stunning ignorance and hypocrisy does it take to claim that
>> Israel is the only nation that keeps children prisoners, while hamas has
>> dozens of kid hostages, including actual infants ?
>
> Possibly, the stupid bitch cannot read -- else, how could she have missed
> the news?
>
> The dumb cunt *is* good-looking, I agree -- but very severely lacking in
> the brain department.
>
> I appreciate female beauty as much as the other guy, but it's just
> unbelievable how someone shoots off her stupid yap and thinks that
> what she says is important, only because she's pretty.

She is not "ugly" but I wouldn't say beautiful, or even close.
Shes the type that if you woke up in the morning with her without
makeup, you'd want your money back.

Very unusual for a wingnut, she apologizes for spreading hamas
propaganda. More than likely a "hippy apology", just looking to minimize
any negative consequences [to herself] that her words have caused.

Gigi Hadid backtracks on claims Israel is 'raping and torturing'
Palestinians as she ADMITS she failed to 'fact check' inflammatory post
- amid mounting pressure on modeling agency to cut ties

Gigi Hadid, whose father is Palestinian, shared an Instagram post
saying that Israel 'is the only country in the world that keeps children
as prisoners of war'
She used a photo of Ahmed Manasra to illustrate her point: Manasra
was arrested in 2015 when, aged 13, he went on a stabbing rampage in
Jerusalem
On Tuesday, Hadid apologized for the post, saying she failed to
'fact check' a post she said was made without reflection, and 'used the
wrong example'

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12803207/gigi-hadid-instagram-israel-palestine-child-prisoners-war.html