Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
From: zo@so.org (JeSSe)
Subject: Pootin wants Russian females to stop what they are doing, start
fucking and have 8 kids for him
Date: Wed, 29 Nov 2023 13:43:42 -0500
 by: JeSSe - Wed, 29 Nov 2023 18:43 UTC

Well, I'm sure the fucking part is manageable, but they are not going to
swamp themselves with large broods just for him.

This has echoes to um,, Who was that guy with a mustache from Germany,
the name escapes me right now.

Next, we'll see him create classes of mothership medals for the females
who pop out the most canon fodder ,err, I mean, children for him ,, Just
like that German guy did.

```````````````

Putin calls on Russian women to have 'eight or even more children' after
population fell by 550,000 during first year of his war in Ukraine

Putin said there was a moral imperative for Russians to have a
family on Tuesday

Vladimir Putin is demanding that Russian women give birth to 'seven,
eight or more' children to halt a population slump.

Warning it is impossible to solve Russia's 'catastrophic demographic
problems' with more money, benefits and social payments, he urged
citizens to have more children while speaking via video link at the
World Russian People's Council on Tuesday.

'Many of our peoples maintain the tradition of the family, where four,
five or more children are raised. Recall that in Russian families our
grandmothers and great-grandmothers had both 7 and 8 children. Let us
preserve and revive these traditions,' Putin said.

'Having many children, a large family, should become a norm, a way of
life for all the peoples of Russia. A family is not just the foundation
for state and society, it is a spiritual phenomenon, the source of
morality,' he continued.

Putin himself is believed to have at least six children, with three
partners, although he only publicly admits to two daughters.

Many blame his war in Ukraine for a massive decline in the birth rate -
and rise in deaths, wounding his popularity in the leadup to the March
2024 elections. Russia's population fell by some 550,000 during the
first year of his invasion, with many families reluctant to start a
family amid economic uncertainty and conflict.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12804539/Putin-calls-Russian-women-eight-children-population-fell-550-000-year-war-Ukraine.html