Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
From: zo@so.org (JeSSe)
Subject: WHO demands fresh data from China amid outbreak of 'white lung
syndrome'
Date: Wed, 29 Nov 2023 19:08:12 -0500
 by: JeSSe - Thu, 30 Nov 2023 00:08 UTC

Lol, good one.
WHO demanding data from china, yeah, worked out so good last time, I'm
absolutely certain that the chinks will provide them with everything
they need to know !

`````````````````````

WHO demands fresh data from China amid outbreak of 'white lung syndrome'
as Chinese are told to wear masks and social distance again - in
chilling echo of Covid

Dr Maria Van Kerkhove said the agency was 'following up' with China
for data
Country is grappling with a spike in pneumonia dubbed 'white lung
syndrome'
READ MORE: Everything we know about mystery outbreak in secretive
nation

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-12804865/who-demands-data-china-pneumonia-white-lung-syndrome-masks-social-distance.html