From: nobody@dizum.com (Nomen Nescio)
Subject: Re: OT: Scam?
Date: Mon, 15 Apr 2024 21:52:48 +0200 (CEST)
Newsgroups: soc.culture.british,uk.d-i-y
 by: Nomen Nescio - Mon, 15 Apr 2024 19:52 UTC

On Mon, 15 Apr 2024 17:25:43 +0100, Davey <davey@example.invalid> wrote:

>This sounds like a scam to me:
>
>"Hi, Sorry to bother, Hope you are ok. I'm unable to speak over the
>phone due to a serious throat pains caused by laryngitis, Just wanted
>to check in and see if I can ask something from you please?"
>
>If it is followed up by a request to do something concerning store gift
>cards, then it is surely a scam.
>Any comments?

It is clearly a scam, just look up youtube,
anti scam people have said for so many years that indians are money laundering
through the West and the media is protecting their slaves.
Ever heard of the shiva option?
sunak and pritti patel with braverman openly call for the West to be nuked.
They have smuggled in nukes via their diplomatic baggage.
Their loyalty is to india and not the West.
All our customer service databases are in indian filty hands.
5 million indians have arrived in the UK for the past five years.
non work, NHS and school with public transport is clogged up.
The United States is also seen more favorably in India (65%) than in any other of the countries surveyed, the research paper noted. Over 70% of respondents in India believe US foreign policy had taken their country’s interests into account, and the same proportion said the US contributes to peace and stability around the world.
Indians were the most obedient coolies or slaves of the British Empire
Now Indians are the most obedient coolies of the US Empire
Indians are also the most brainwashed people on the Earth
They are brainwashed to the core by Bramhins, and their scam religion hence they practice caste system and dehumanize their own Dalit lower caste and women's.
https://www.thetottenhamindependent.co.uk/news/4690266.haringey-resident-stung-by-raj-patel-bank-scam/
Haringey resident stung by 'Raj Patel' bank scam
19th October 2009
By Elizabeth Pears
On guard: Haringey police have warned residents from all backgrounds to be extra vigilant with their card details after a fraudster targeted up to 13 Asian families across north and east London
A MAN using the name "Raj Patel" has been targeting Asian families as part of a bank scam to gain access to their finances.
A total of 13 incidents have been reported across eight north and east London boroughs, including Haringey, since August.
One of those affected was a 52-year-old woman living in Digby Crescent, off Green Lanes, who was approached on September 4.
The scam starts with a hoax phone call made by a man with a Bengali accent claiming to be from the fraud department and insisting he needs their bank cards for analysis.
Using a bonafide courier service, the fraudster has the cards delivered to various addresses in the capital and then resorts to threats of violence to get victims to hand over their PIN numbers.
On one occasion the suspect told a woman he would rape her if she didn't cooperate and has also threatened a male victim stating he would be shot for failure to comply.
In some cases the fraudster, described as aged between 20 and 30, was successful in going on to steal money from the victims' bank accounts.
Detective Constable Deveci, of Chingford police, who is leading the investigation, has appealed for those with any information to get in touch