From: the.happy.hippy.nntp@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Subject: Musk's dumbest tweet
Date: Thu, 30 Nov 2023 10:42:32 +0000
 by: The Happy Hippy - Thu, 30 Nov 2023 10:42 UTC

https://news.sky.com/story/elon-musk-apologises-for-antisemitic-x-post-but-tells-fleeing-advertisers-to-go-f-yourself-13019347

<quotes>

Musk apologised for endorsing an antisemitic conspiracy theory in response to a post on X that fuelled the advertiser exodus.

Musk agreed with a post on X that falsely claimed Jewish people were stoking hatred against white people, saying the user who referenced the "Great Replacement" conspiracy theory was speaking "the actual truth".

Musk described his post as possibly the worst he had made during a history of messages that included many "foolish" ones.

"It might be literally the worst and dumbest post I've ever done."

</quotes>

I am sure there's worse to come. If Twitter manages to survive for long enough that The Pedo Guy gets to post it.

And how long Twitter can last is questionable. It doesn't seem that bright to tell advertisers who are boycotting his personal sewer because their ads appear alongside anti-Semitic, racist and far-right hate speech, to "go fuck yourselves". Nor to encourage advertisers to boycott if they don't like the shithole he has turned it into.

Twitter has already lost over 60% of advertising revenue and admits the boycott will likely kill the platform.

Some will see that as no bad things given what Musk has turned Twitter into. Many will take great delight in knowing Musk flushed $40 billion of his own money down the pan.

And all because he shot his mouth off and trapped himself into having to buy a social media platform he never wanted to buy in the first place.

Far from being the genius some claim he is; he's an utter fuckwit.