Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
From: zo@so.org (JeSSe)
Subject: Senile puppets handout to mullahs rescinded ?
Date: Fri, 1 Dec 2023 01:09:37 -0500
 by: JeSSe - Fri, 1 Dec 2023 06:09 UTC

Looks that way and, as usual, its Republicans leading the charge to do
what is right for this country, even nation wrecking dems joined in to
humiliate this dementia ridden stooge

```````````````

Biden faces embarrassment over $6billion Iran hostage deal as
Republicans AND Democrats vote to permanently freeze funds

Six billion dollars used in a controversial hostage swap deal with
Iran in September could be frozen amid tensions in the Middle East
President Biden had used the funds as leverage to release five
imprisoned Americans in Iran in September
Iran's support for terrorist group Hamas saw Republicans and
Democrats come together to freeze the nation's access to the funds

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12812127/Biden-billion-Iran-hostage-deal-freeze-hamas.html

Re: Senile puppets handout to mullahs rescinded ?

<20231201095050.00001737@ntlworld.invalid>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=12910&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#12910

From: the.happy.hippy.nntp@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Subject: Re: Senile puppets handout to mullahs rescinded ?
Date: Fri, 1 Dec 2023 09:50:50 +0000
 by: The Happy Hippy - Fri, 1 Dec 2023 09:50 UTC

On Fri, 1 Dec 2023 01:09:37 -0500
JeSSe <zo@so.org> wrote:

> Six billion dollars used in a controversial hostage swap deal
> with Iran in September could be frozen amid tensions in the Middle
> East

The lesson is that the US cannot be trusted, the Shithole States of America does not honour her promises and pledges, doesn't honour the agreements she makes.

America is a lying cunt.

And it wasn't a handout as lying propagandists claim. It is money which Iran owns, is rightfully theirs, which America unilaterally decided they would not allow Iran to have access to.

It's not unlike a Mafia run bank stealing your money by not letting you have what's in you account because they'd rather keep your money for themselves.

Re: Senile puppets handout to mullahs rescinded ?

<mgtaN.117206$Wzw6.115754@fx13.iad>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=12943&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#12943

Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
From: zo@so.org (JeSSe)
Date: Fri, 1 Dec 2023 17:39:13 -0500
 by: JeSSe - Fri, 1 Dec 2023 22:39 UTC

The Happy Hippy wrote:
> On Fri, 1 Dec 2023 01:09:37 -0500
> JeSSe <zo@so.org> wrote:
>
>> Six billion dollars used in a controversial hostage swap deal
>> with Iran in September could be frozen amid tensions in the Middle
>> East
>
> The lesson is that the US cannot be trusted, the Shithole States of America does not honour her promises and pledges, doesn't honour the agreements she makes.
>
> America is a lying cunt.
>
> And it wasn't a handout as lying propagandists claim. It is money which Iran owns, is rightfully theirs, which America unilaterally decided they would not allow Iran to have access to.
>
> It's not unlike a Mafia run bank stealing your money by not letting you have what's in you account because they'd rather keep your money for themselves.

Oh yeah, ship the mullahs pallets of $$ on the anniversary of 9-11 just
so we can maintain our sterling rep as honest, fair people !
Nevermind the fact that they will just use it to supply their kidnapping
terror proxies with more missiles, rep is everything !

Got news, if they don't want us messing with their $$ then don't put it
where we have access to it, is it really that complex ?