From: the.happy.hippy.nntp@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Subject: Israel abuses detainees
Date: Fri, 1 Dec 2023 10:10:08 +0000
 by: The Happy Hippy - Fri, 1 Dec 2023 10:10 UTC

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-middle-east-67581915

<quotes>

Palestinian prisoners released from Israeli jails say that guards carried out abuse and collective punishment in the weeks after the Hamas attacks on Israel on 7 October.

They have described being hit with sticks, having muzzled dogs set on them, and their clothes, food and blankets taken away.

One female prisoner has said she was threatened with rape, and that guards twice tear-gassed inmates inside the cells.

The Palestinian Prisoners Society says some guards are alleged to have urinated on handcuffed prisoners. And that six prisoners have died in Israeli custody in the past seven weeks.

</quotes>

Sounds just like Abu Ghraib and we shouldn't be surprised that Israel treats her detainees the same as America did.

https://www.google.com/search?q=abu+ghraib&tbm=isch