From: efbregg73@gmx-xx.comm (Loose Cannon)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Subject: Hamas tortured captive Jews with electric cables, abused children, starved hostages
Date: Fri, 1 Dec 2023 11:10:56 +0000 (UTC)
Originator: rjac@shell02.TheWorld.com (spamming/forging jew wannabe nazoid PAEDO Andrew 'Andrzej' Baron aka SHEIN)
 by: Loose Cannon - Fri, 1 Dec 2023 11:10 UTC

https://vinnews.com/2023/11/29/thai-hostage-hamas-tortured-captive-jews-with-electric-cables/

<quote>

A Thai hostage who was released by Hamas told Israel's Channel 12 that the Jewish
hostages with him were beaten with electric cables, and that all the hostages were
denied adequate food.

[...]

In addition, it has been reported that Hamas tortured children by forcing them at gunpoint to watch films of
atrocities against Israeli civilians during the attack. It also kept some children alone for weeks, and denied
hostages sufficient food, water, and sunlight.

Many hostages lost weight, and not unexpectedly, many of the children have shown signs of psychological trauma.

The Red Cross has not been allowed to visit the hostages, nor has it transferred medicines and other needed items to
them.

</quote>

Re: Hamas tortured captive Jews with electric cables, abused children, starved hostages

<20231201155945.00000c94@ntlworld.invalid>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=12924&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#12924

From: the.happy.hippy.nntp@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Subject: Re: Hamas tortured captive Jews with electric cables, abused
children, starved hostages
Date: Fri, 1 Dec 2023 15:59:45 +0000
 by: The Happy Hippy - Fri, 1 Dec 2023 15:59 UTC

On Fri, 1 Dec 2023 11:10:56 +0000 (UTC)
Loose Cannon <efbregg73@gmx-xx.comm> wrote:

> https://vinnews.com/2023/11/29/thai-hostage-hamas-tortured-captive-jews-with-electric-cables/
>
> <quote>
>
> A Thai hostage who was released by Hamas told Israel's Channel 12
> that the Jewish hostages with him were beaten with electric cables,
> and that all the hostages were denied adequate food.
>
> [...]
>
> In addition, it has been reported that Hamas tortured children by
> forcing them at gunpoint to watch films of atrocities against Israeli
> civilians during the attack. It also kept some children alone for
> weeks, and denied hostages sufficient food, water, and sunlight.
>
> Many hostages lost weight, and not unexpectedly, many of the children
> have shown signs of psychological trauma.
>
> The Red Cross has not been allowed to visit the hostages, nor has it
> transferred medicines and other needed items to them.
>
> </quote>

On the other side of the coin Israel has murdered thousands, babies, children, mothers, fathers.