God, I ask for patience -- and I want it right now!

aus+uk / uk.current-events.terrorism / Re: Ethnic cleansing in Gaza

SubjectAuthor
* Ethnic cleansing in GazaThe Happy Hippy
+* Ethnic cleansing in GazaLoose Cannon
|`* Ethnic cleansing in GazaThe Happy Hippy
| `* Ethnic cleansing in GazaLoose Cannon
|  `- Ethnic cleansing in GazaThe Happy Hippy
`- Ethnic cleansing in GazaJeSSe

1
Ethnic cleansing in Gaza

<20231130202842.000055bb@ntlworld.invalid>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=12904&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#12904

From: the.happy.hippy.nntp@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Subject: Ethnic cleansing in Gaza
Date: Thu, 30 Nov 2023 20:28:42 +0000
 by: The Happy Hippy - Thu, 30 Nov 2023 20:28 UTC

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-middle-east-67565872

<quotes>

New satellite images commissioned by the BBC reveal the extent of destruction across northern Gaza, before the start of the temporary ceasefire between Israel and Hamas.

Drone footage and verified video also show buildings and entire neighbourhoods reduced to rubble. While northern Gaza has been the focus of the Israeli ground offensive and has borne the brunt of the destruction, widespread damage extends across the entire strip.

Satellite data analysis suggests that almost 98,000 buildings across the whole Gaza Strip may have suffered damage, with most of it concentrated in the north

</quotes>

Re: Ethnic cleansing in Gaza

<ukaupu$j1c$2@pcls7.std.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=12906&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#12906

From: efbregg73@gmx-xx.comm (Loose Cannon)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Subject: Re: Ethnic cleansing in Gaza
Date: Thu, 30 Nov 2023 21:28:30 +0000 (UTC)
Originator: rjac@shell02.TheWorld.com (spamming/forging jew wannabe nazoid PAEDO Andrew 'Andrzej' Baron aka SHEIN)
 by: Loose Cannon - Thu, 30 Nov 2023 21:28 UTC

In article <20231130202842.000055bb@ntlworld.invalid>,
The Happy Hippy <the.happy.hippy.nntp@ntlworld.invalid> wrote:

> New satellite images commissioned by the BBC reveal the extent of destruction across northern Gaza,

Tell the sub-human garbage that rules Gaza not to start wars, and
if they do, not to hide among civilians.

It's really simple. Maybe even you can understand it.

Re: Ethnic cleansing in Gaza

<Hz8aN.98178$Wzw6.40098@fx13.iad>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=12907&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#12907

Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
From: zo@so.org (JeSSe)
Date: Thu, 30 Nov 2023 18:06:15 -0500
 by: JeSSe - Thu, 30 Nov 2023 23:06 UTC

The Happy Hippy wrote:
> https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-middle-east-67565872
>
> <quotes>
>
> New satellite images commissioned by the BBC reveal the extent of destruction across northern Gaza, before the start of the temporary ceasefire between Israel and Hamas.
>
> Drone footage and verified video also show buildings and entire neighbourhoods reduced to rubble. While northern Gaza has been the focus of the Israeli ground offensive and has borne the brunt of the destruction, widespread damage extends across the entire strip.
>
> Satellite data analysis suggests that almost 98,000 buildings across the whole Gaza Strip may have suffered damage, with most of it concentrated in the north
>
> </quotes>

Wow, isn't that a bitch ?

In retrospect, do you think it was wise for hamas to start a war with
people that are capable of leveling their cities ?

Re: Ethnic cleansing in Gaza

<20231201100138.0000453b@ntlworld.invalid>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=12911&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#12911

From: the.happy.hippy.nntp@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Date: Fri, 1 Dec 2023 10:01:38 +0000
 by: The Happy Hippy - Fri, 1 Dec 2023 10:01 UTC

On Thu, 30 Nov 2023 21:28:30 +0000 (UTC)
Loose Cannon <efbregg73@gmx-xx.comm> wrote:

> In article <20231130202842.000055bb@ntlworld.invalid>,
> The Happy Hippy <the.happy.hippy.nntp@ntlworld.invalid> wrote:
>
> > New satellite images commissioned by the BBC reveal the extent of
> > destruction across northern Gaza,
>
> Tell the sub-human garbage that rules Gaza not to start wars, and
> if they do, not to hide among civilians.
>
> It's really simple. Maybe even you can understand it.

That's not what the Geneva Convention says, not what the Laws of War allow.

Israel is committing war crimes. It really is that simple.

But I imagine all those who want to flatten America and kill American citizens wholesale when attacked by America will be happy to do that if you say it's okay, a legitimate response.

Re: Ethnic cleansing in Gaza

<ukcd9l$an2$1@pcls7.std.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=12916&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#12916

From: efbregg73@gmx-xx.comm (Loose Cannon)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Date: Fri, 1 Dec 2023 10:41:57 +0000 (UTC)
Originator: rjac@shell02.TheWorld.com (spamming/forging jew wannabe nazoid PAEDO Andrew 'Andrzej' Baron aka SHEIN)
 by: Loose Cannon - Fri, 1 Dec 2023 10:41 UTC

In article <20231201100138.0000453b@ntlworld.invalid>,
The Happy Hippy <the.happy.hippy.nntp@ntlworld.invalid> wrote:

>> Tell the sub-human garbage that rules Gaza not to start wars, and
>> if they do, not to hide among civilians.
>>
>> It's really simple. Maybe even you can understand it.

> That's not what the Geneva Convention says, not what the Laws of War allow.

The Hamas does not follow the Geneva Convention nor "the Laws of War".

But keep sucking up to them, piglet.

Re: Ethnic cleansing in Gaza

<20231201160158.00003772@ntlworld.invalid>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=12925&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#12925

From: the.happy.hippy.nntp@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Date: Fri, 1 Dec 2023 16:01:58 +0000
 by: The Happy Hippy - Fri, 1 Dec 2023 16:01 UTC

On Fri, 1 Dec 2023 10:41:57 +0000 (UTC)
Loose Cannon <efbregg73@gmx-xx.comm> wrote:

> In article <20231201100138.0000453b@ntlworld.invalid>,
> The Happy Hippy <the.happy.hippy.nntp@ntlworld.invalid> wrote:
>
> >> Tell the sub-human garbage that rules Gaza not to start wars, and
> >> if they do, not to hide among civilians.
> >>
> >> It's really simple. Maybe even you can understand it.
>
> > That's not what the Geneva Convention says, not what the Laws of
> > War allow.
>
> The Hamas does not follow the Geneva Convention nor "the Laws of War".

Fair enough; Israel are as bad as Hamas. I can agree with that.