Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
From: zo@so.org (JeSSe)
Subject: 3rd world trash charged with hate crime for assaulting jews
Date: Fri, 1 Dec 2023 13:10:36 -0500
 by: JeSSe - Fri, 1 Dec 2023 18:10 UTC

She wanted to create a veritable bloodbath of dead jews, and got the
shock of her life when she was held accountable in lawless left wing
shithole NYC.
Now, like a typical left wing coward, she wants to hide her face,
doesn't want everyone to know what a terrorist worshiping hateful zealot
she is [another soul mate for hamas whore hippy]

All started with them ripping down posters of kidnapped jews, then their
inborn hatred and racism boiled to the surface [again, just like hippy
with his famous threats to mass murder jewish woman and children]

A wingnut simply cannot contain itself, its threshold for self control
is akin to that of an average 2 year old human.

I wonder if these dirty cunts are even US citizens, highly unlikely.
Hateful trash like this should be deported as a matter of course, they
are free to go join hamas and try to slaughter jews if they please.

````````````````````

NYC woman Mehwish Omer, 26, appears in court on hate crime charges
after attacking Jewish woman who confronted her for ripping down posters
of kidnapped Israelis

Mehwish Omer tried to hide her face as she entered court on Monday
night
She is charged with assault and criminal mischief hate crimes
Her accomplice, Stephanie Gonzalez, surrendered to police last week

Weeks earlier, Sisters Aya and Danan were caught on camera tearing down
posters of Israeli child hostages while screaming 'f***k Israel' on the
Upper West Side of New York City.

They were confronted by passerby Marilyn Adler, walking down the street
with her two daughters. When Adler urged them to stop tearing the
posters, the duo launched a torrent of abuse against them.

Footage shows one of the sisters yelling, 'f***k you, f***k Israel'. The
other woman said, 'f***k you, b***h'

'They didn't let me get a word out. They said it was Israeli propaganda.
They said Israel made up the hostages with AI,' Adler's daughter,
Melissa, told the New York Post.

'I said, 'Please have a conversation with me.' They wouldn't stop
screaming at me. They just cursed me out and screamed at me. I was just
stunned.

'They looked at me with eyes full of hatred. They hate me simply because
I'm a Jew. They don't even know me.'

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12801721/NYC-woman-Mehwish-Omer-26-appears-court-hate-crime-charges-attacking-Jewish-woman-confronted-ripping-posters-kidnapped-Israelis.html